Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Supernatural WeeKly* COMEE INNN (Page 5)

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
@daffodils.dudu....tanuuuuuuu.........omg u postd my song here???i literally 4gt abt ur req.....sorry.....Confused.....nywz thnxx to Aki(-Akriti-)..she let mw knw abt this ki u postd my song here....am really really glad n honoured to c my song here n more than tht to c d appreciation by here for me who is a non-PKYEKian.....am really touchd to c ppl appreciatin d talent evn aftr i dnt belong to this forum...thnxx a ton to all pkyekians who liked my song.....HugHugHugHug......

well tanu can i knw d reason for u to choose this song-Kal ho na ho?EmbarrassedEmbarrassed.....i remember i sang this song in 2009 when one of my close frnz tht time ws leavin IF...so i sang this song for her.....

nywz once again thnx to all...esp tanu....HugHugHugHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BilliCat.-Akriti--nautankidollz-

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Charu21

Congo to da singing sensation Nikki....... Clap Loved it..  Embarrassed 

thnxx a ton Charu for lovin my song.....HugHugHug.......i do hv a music thread...infact i am runnin my 2nd music thread in IF...so if u want me to pm my updates of my music thread,do add me....EmbarrassedEmbarrassed....this is my link to current music thread.....

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1368257
Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

The singing sen . . .woah, girly, you are truly talented . .  A round of applause for you!! ClapClap

thnxx a ton Akansha for lovin my song.....HugHugHug.......am really glad to receive such comments....thnx soo much.....HugHug.....

i do hv a music thread...infact i am runnin my 2nd music thread in IF...so if u want me to pm my updates of my music thread,do add me....EmbarrassedEmbarrassed....this is my link to current music thread.....

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pakindmuziq

And a BIG claps to nikki28, pretty well sung, u shud try for indian idol, no joke.

aww dear.....am really really honoured n touchd to receive such genuine beautiful comment...really really means a lot to me.....thnxx a ton....HugHugHugHugHug

i do hv a music thread...infact i am runnin my 2nd music thread in IF...so if u want me to pm my updates of my music thread,do add me....EmbarrassedEmbarrassed....this is my link to current music thread.....

BilliCat. Viewbie
BilliCat.
BilliCat.

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Nikki deee ...
u wernt online and i was posting the thread all of a sudden so i just went and copiedLOL

Bcos some way the song reminded me of abhay pia's relation . BOth of them dono how much time they can b close as one is immortal and other is mortal..

And ofcos u r a gr8 singer..soo evryone wud congratulate uuHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-nautankidollz-Nikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
ok tanu....nywz u r free to copy paste my songs...LOLEmbarrassed...jst let me knw vich song u r usin whenvr u use it......SmileSmile.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BilliCat.

BilliCat. Viewbie
BilliCat.
BilliCat.

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
I would sureHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

--softyy-- IF-Dazzler
--softyy--
--softyy--

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 7:52am | IP Logged
wow.............cute.....waitin for d next.............

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index