Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Bring Back the Old crew of GHSP! HALLA BOL .VISIT.

Mg777 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Friends,
We are up with it now.
We want our old crew back.
SWATI PANDEY
NOEL SMITH
RICHA YAMINI
BARRY DHILLON.
The ones who created our show. The ones who created its magic. The ones who made our heartbeats get fickle-minded because of MAAN and GEET.
We want them back. 
We want them back.

LIKE this Facebook page, if you want them back.
Bring Back the Old Crew of Ghsp ! Halla Boll

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mg777 thumbnail
No comments?
Not fair.
This means you are o.k. with the new crew who have screwed up the show?
Newdime thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Since the old crew was replaced, I tried hard to stick to the show, but lately couldn't bring myself to watch. This new writer has screwed Geet's Character. Made her more childish, the confident, strong girl is vanished after marriage.  This new writer is not capable to portrait the original character of Maan and Geet.  the charm has been replaced by some cheesy stories copied and repeated over and over again, either from the previous shows or the movies.
Chikni_Khargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yes we want old crew
they disgustingly changed maneet character
bringing old crew for geet ------do u think that will help no yaar till the story story story is strong script is strong main hero is story these guys can try to entertain but with no script its no use if u bring back old crew
saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey thats wat I have been saying for all this time n u people were not listening n saying we should give new Cv's a chance look now wat they have done to the Show...............Halla Bol     want old Cv's back!
shanzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
new crew ve horriiibbllyyyyyy changed maan........😕
Mg777 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jshaila

bringing old crew for geet ------do u think that will help no yaar till the story story story is strong script is strong main hero is story these guys can try to entertain but with no script its no use if u bring back old crew

That will definitely help dear.
That's what we are demanding.
The story can have a blasting storyline even now. But, this crew has messed up the things.
That's hwy we want the actual creators  of the show so that they understand the essence of their show and give it new heights again.😉
bhabha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes I want the old crew back.