Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

(::)MOTW--Mohabbat-ian v8.02(::)'Wida' (Page 9)

Nelz.. Goldie
Nelz..
Nelz..

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 7:01am | IP Logged
some more grillin Q's 4rm me.........

describe urself in one word

have you ever been described as a celebrity?

how tall are you?

Kritika or Kareena Kapoor?

fav colour wen it cums 2 clothing?

chinese or italian food?

one main characteristic u want in a guy?

wat other languages can u speak?

one thing u hate da most about urself?

one thing u lyk da most bout urself?

dats all for now......i'll cum bk if i can fink of sum more.......LOL

Edited by XDutchPwincessX - 24 February 2011 at 3:30pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

wida

wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by glitter567

ok part 3
on average how many hours a day do you sleep? hmm schooldays 7/8 hours.. andd weekends around 10- hours 
what's your shoe size? size 38

your fav pice of clothing jacket/LOL

rabir kapoor or imran khan?goshh i love both of them. hmm ranbir better in acting.. and imran better as human being?..lol love both fo themLOL

straight hair or curly?i got straight hair.. but i love curly hairLOL

mascara or kajal?hmmmmmmmmm both of them my fav.. but iw ould say kajalBig smile

your fav book?hmm i liked kiterunner.slumdog milionaireBig smile

your strengths?im not much attached with peopel.. likee so hard to be hurtedLOL

how old were you when you had your first crush?i was hmm 14 or osemthing.. you guys gonna augh. it was IQBAL KHANLOLLOL goshh i had this feelign in my stoamchShocked..lol i still love that guyy

what's your nickname? widzy, wids, widu, wiet, and dado

if you could ban a tv serial, which one would you ban? hmmmm..i dont know.. some serial that si big competition for kmh? same time?LOL..ororr saathiya saath nibana,, that serial doing very good in trps but that serial SUCKSSSSSSLOL

can you drive?nope

ever been in an accident?nope

enjoy LOL

wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by XDutchPwincessX

some more grillin Q's 4rm me.........

describe urself in one word  MOODY, really my mood changes every day, every hour every minuteLOL

have you ever been described as a celebrity? heheh a few days ago..lol . daughter of my moms cousinLOLLOLwas like you know ..... i was liek who? she was .. when i see her she reminds me of you when she was young..i cant remember her name.. some model ( in my opinion not at all)LOL

how tall are you? 1,60 meter. im not tall but shortLOL

Kritika or Kareena Kapoor? Shockedkareena i ma favvv bolly actress.. thats in thee competition off bolly actresses heheh and kritika what can i say.. but hmm kritikaEmbarrassedshe is donw to earth
fav colour wen it cums 2 clothing?blackkkk

chinese or italian food?hmmm chinese kaisa chinese?? hehe.. both theek thak hai..lol but i love pizza so italian..lol andpasta..lol

one main characteristic u want in a guy?i never wanted a guy that was funny.. cause theyw oudl eb stupid..lol but after seeing karanShockedgosh he needs to have humorLOL

wat other languages can u speak?I speak: Hindi, Dari, Dutch, English and understand pashto.. cant speak

one thing u hate da most about urself?
sometime si hurtpeopel by sayign what i feel without thinkingLOL

one thing u lyk da most bout urself?hm maybe the same thign as i hate about myselfLOL.. nah hmm i dont lie, what ever i do what ever i say  (yeah kabhi kabhi like.. did you eat? yes whiel i didntLOL) but nothing bigg..

dats all for now......i'll cum bk if i can fink of sum more.......LOL

Nelz..

desigrl05 IF-Sizzlerz
desigrl05
desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
ekkkkkk widaaa!!!!!! why thehell ami so lattteee..uff der hi sahi drusht aaye (somethign like that)

questions:

-what scene of arjun-arohi would you want to do with karan?

-what would you say to karan kritika if you met them?

-favorite sweet dish?

-do you like school?

-name ur top 10 jodis of all time: tv/bolly

-favorite song?

wida

wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
jhanvi hehe yeah der se ayee dorost ayee..lol

i lovee the questiosn especiially first one.. will reply later on the questions..lol
ekdoteenchar IF-Rockerz
ekdoteenchar
ekdoteenchar

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
OMG why was I not aware of this ? I could torture ya for an entire week !!! Oh well heres some quick questions :

If u had to punch a cousin or relative ( not Sheila jee ) who would it be ? =)

Coke or Pepsi?

Who do u prefer, Karan Kundra or Armaan ( the character ) ?

Whats the wildest thing you have done that you regret?

Spire or 7up?

Have you ever had a crush or feeling for a real person ( not actor/famous)?

Define love in maximum 3 words !

What does marriage mean to you ? ( hehehehhehehe )

wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigrl05

ekkkkkk widaaa!!!!!! why thehell ami so lattteee..uff der hi sahi drusht aaye (somethign like that)

questions:

-what scene of arjun-arohi would you want to do with karan? Scene has not happend yet, Hopefully we will get to see it soon.. hmmhm YES YESS thee CNight wala sceneEmbarrassed and yep just as hot as the promos seen it has to beeLOL actually hotterrLOL

-what would you say to karan kritika if you met them?no idea reallyyy im like loving them both and all. but what i would say  hmm.. just express how much i love them.. heheh kritz take care off karan . make sure he doesnt make any mistakes ike jiggyy/jignesLOL cause hs is very naughtyyLOL.. jokes
-favorite sweet dish? hmmm i like gulab jamunn., but i like cheese cakess .. i like many sweet dishes. but they shouldnt not be to sweetLOL.. and oh yeah BAKLAVA hmm yammiee <-- dont know what it is google itLOL

-do you like school?i cant tell you how much i hate ittLOL.. like the breaks with friends but lessons and hoemwork and thoguhts of school YUCKYUCKYUCKK

-name ur top 10 jodis of all time: tv/bolly

random order!!
armaanridhima
premmukti
angadkripa
arjunarohi
shivgauri (when iqblas was there)
anuragprerna
premheer
jaibani
srk-kajol
hmm imran sonam?Embarrassed

OK FROM telly i hope i didnt forget anyoneLOL

-favorite song?
i dont have one fav song but at the moment i love sadi galii an dlaung da lashkaraEmbarrassed

Edited by wida - 26 February 2011 at 4:18pm
wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by theflyingdonkey

OMG why was I not aware of this ? I could torture ya for an entire week !!! Oh well heres some quick questions :

If u had to punch a cousin or relative ( not Sheila jee ) who would it be ? =)yaar yeh kaisa sawaal hai? no one knows my family relatives except you hereLOL and than you say except meeLOL noo one i think.. i got no problems with anyone.. you know how i am.. thinks alwasy postiiveEmbarrassed hmm still thinking but i cant think of anyone  

Coke or Pepsi?coca colaaEmbarrassed its more tastyLOL

Who do u prefer, Karan Kundra or Armaan ( the character ) ? ShockedShockedShockedShocked armaan the character i know more about ittLOLi  mean we could see eevrything and know... he is like perfect guy.. you knowLOL

but what can i do? i got thiss bigg virus. KARAN KUNDR virus i can tthink of anyone elseLOL and i prefer REAL over REELEmbarrassed.. and karan is REALL .. and ii loveee lovee his NAUGHTYY sideeLOL

Whats the wildest thing you have done that you regret?now i will sound very very boringgggLOL but i havent done anythingg wilddLOL so i cant regret eitherLOL.. butt yeah i got a big mouthh.. likee sometime si go overboarddLOLlike sometimes hurt peoplee.. and than im like oooppssLOL

Spire or 7up? spire kiya hai?..soo sevenup

Have you ever had a crush or feeling for a real person ( not actor/famous)?noo..and I AM NOT LYINGG really noo.. there are peopel who  i have seen and im like., woww he is good looking.,but crush or feelings nopeLOL 

Define love in maximum 3 words ! hmmmmmmm.... emotions, understanding and NOKHJOKHSLOL

What does marriage mean to you ? ( hehehehhehehe ) hmm im not really one of those who is like all into marriage stuff.. and marriage marerialLOL.. its likee a commitment that .. omg no im nott gonna say thiss hehehehheh ohh god im thinking bad!!

anyways let me say ittLOL.. im muslim.. and yeah i follow the rules and all
soo marriage iss LOL like *** before marriage not allowedLOL so after marriage you can do thatt.. i mean what other thing can you not do without marriage???LOL
^^ ehhehe jokingLOL
and yeah its a like hmm contract.. you know bonded with this person not allowed too give dhokaLOL
and yeah maybe giving name to relationship? tthast what marriage is..lol.. giving name to the realtionship 2 peopel share

^^ OMGGGGGGG.. KMH AND KARAN KUNDRA ARE MAKIGN ME SOO NAUGHTYYLOLNAUGHTY THOUGHTS

is you askedd mee  thiss long time ago iw oudl haev answered differntLOL

Edited by wida - 26 February 2011 at 4:45pm

Go to top