Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

(::)MOTW--Mohabbat-ian v8.02(::)'Wida' (Page 7)

wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shinyclassic

wowwwww,,wida u were missing from the forum and now u have come with a bang ,

I loved all ur answers,,and i found many common things between Us,,apart from our KMH,,,

My current fav song is also sadi gali from tanu weds manu and its my ringtone also,,,

and my life has also become very boring these days,,no excitement,,,

ahh yeah yaar busy with guests and all they will go but now i got neices and all so will be suy with them.lol
but i come and ttry to be active whenever i can..lol addicted to kmh and this forum.. and arjuhi and karanikaLOL

wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ItalianPrincess

Woowww Wida...this is an amazing news...Congratz to you and your family.
I love baby..they're so sweet and cute.

My mami Ji is pregnat and soon I'll have a cousin :DDD
and plus I discovered few days back that also my eldest cousin is pregnant. Double Wow :)
thank youuuuuuuuu
yeh i liek babyas as well.. but when they tget older than 3 years gosh.. irritating most of themLOLLOL
ahhhhhhhhhh soo cute.. im sure you will have a great time with the babys when they born
wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by XDutchPwincessX

dats rlly gr8 new wida.....congrats......nd ur answers were rlly good i totally agree wiv SRK bein ur fav nd da sadi gali trck.....nd other answers dat is related to karan nd kritz.....
thank youuuu
sadi gai track is so damn good justt.. sadi galii bhul ke bi aya karo.. im thinking than about arjun aka karan hehehLOL

Originally posted by starry.phoenix

OOO MMMMMM GGGGGGG!!!
Pregnancy is the flavor of the season, how about Aarohi getin' P ?ROFL singin' roop tera mastaaan...*
ahem...ahemmmmmmmmmmm

Jokes apart, congo to both the gurls for the cute angels, n wishes for those on their way!Wink
first fo all thank youuuu

uhhhhh arohi preggy that would be soo damn cutee.. arjunt aking care of herrEmbarrassedah cutenesssssssss
ehehhehe but i dont think seh will get preggy whiel singign roop tera mastana
if arjun sang., roop tera.. than it would eb possibleLOLLOL arjun seducing arohiShockedLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nelz...StarryPhoenix

.StarryPhoenix Viewbie
.StarryPhoenix
.StarryPhoenix

FF Graphicer Head

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ItalianPrincess

Jaanu,ROFLROFL
in last season I wanted so much to see Punji Jr but it didn't happenROFL but hope to see Singhania Jr ROFL

thanks btw Wifey *hugs*

ahahahhahah... Punji/Singhu ROFL
n yaaa...hope by d tym shows ends, we'll gt to see one...LOL

@Widu : yaa yaa.a... RTM is for us not fro thm..shhhhhh!! with full 'precau'ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

WildestDreams

WildestDreams IF-Stunnerz
WildestDreams
WildestDreams

BollyCurry Assistant Writer

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 6:39am | IP Logged
@Wida:ROFLAt age of 3 child start getting irratatingROFLNahi yaar...I loved them most at this age :)

@Jaanu:ROFLROFLThis time I want twinsROFL the missing child that we didn't have in 1st season so Punji and Singu babiesROFL

.StarryPhoenix

ridhithakur Senior Member
ridhithakur
ridhithakur

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
arjuhi rocks

wida

wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by glitter567

ok next part...lol

if you could give karan and kritz a gift what would it be?.. hmm a photoshoot for postersBig smile hehehe.. ( its for myself..lol).. GOSH DONT YOU guys want posters? of karan..and kritika.. together and apart.. like shirtless wala karan posterr.. soo hootttttEmbarrassedand kritikaa .. gosh i need posters so a gift saab ke kaam asakta hoLOL

what does your name mean? i have no idea.. pata nahi.. i dont know if it got a meaning.. yaar they choosed it because my..older sister name is LIDA.. (someoen else choose it) than when iw a sborn they saidd lida.. so this one is wida( mya unty).. i dont know yaar  name with no meaning heeheh

What can totally impress you? someone with qualities of karan kundra.., really ufff.. cant get enoough of him.. know i cant get him so waiting for his cloneLOLNOT ONLY LOOK WISE.. uff i just love the way he iss

if you could take karan on a date where would you go, and what would you do?somewhere private where no one could come.. left tropical island.. .. what i will doo? you really wanna knowShocked i think i said enoughLOLLOL i would grab my chanceeeLOL

which is your fav place in your house?MY ROOM/ spen dmost of teh time in my room i lovee ittt

what is your dream job?co-star of karan?LOL jokes apart.. psychologistBig smile

one thing you can't live without?MY LAPPY/LAPTOP..ohmy if soemthign happens to itt..i  will dieeLOLi mean i can get new one.. but im very attached to my stuffEmbarrassed

your biggest fear?Animals.. really im afraid fo animalsss.. like all kindd even the smalles ones.

If you had to be someone else for a day, who would you be? Kritika KamraEmbarrassed.. especially at the moment,. my fever for karan is too big.. being his GFLOLLOL

do you get angry easiy?not really.. it depends what it is.. but normally nope.. and when im angry its not big wala angry.. angry not really but most of teh time disspointed and its actually worse than gettign agry :(.. cause it hurtsLOL

what was the last thing you ate?.. hmm candyLOL

enjoy LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.StarryPhoenixglitter567

wida IF-Stunnerz
wida
wida

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ridhithakur

arjuhi rocks
tell us soemthin new yaarLOL

Go to top