Fan Fictions

Mausam - a Timeless Love Story....... - Page 2

meeru_s_armaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
hey!! it was really nice...cont soon and do pm me plz...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rhea.KaJen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
When are u updating ?
-Afia- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by-RheaKSG4eva

When are u updating ?

Didn't We Talk Bout It Today Darling ๐Ÿ˜†
iceprincess101 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hey...just caught your ff today and must say that it is awesome so far...waiting to read more...update soon and do add me to your pm list....Edited by iceprincess101 - 13 years ago
akshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
loved it
continue soon
KaJen_addiction thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hey nice one.
updt soon n add me 2 pm list
-Afia- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by-ARKJ_4EVER

awesome!!! great goin'!!!

there nok-chok starts now itself so AR!!!
thanks 4 the pm n cont soon๐Ÿ˜Š

Hey Thanks For Reading ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Stupidcupid1234 thumbnail
Nice beginning
Update soon n Do pm me
-Afia- thumbnail

This content was originally posted by-ashi.loves.ksg

mein nu ko naa tera FF badda Changaa laga hai Chutka ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ƒ
aur haan now im back ..toh get ready for a lamba chuada ..maybe boring comment on ur ff...
i never knew my frnds were ushc great writers...pehle likhne lage hote toh mujhe ffs ki kami naa hoti....
Fantastic Four mein se teen log toh Ff writers ban gayye..now tell Armaan to also start writing..bas uska ff ek saal mein ek baar updt hoga..iski fulltoo guarantee hai ๐Ÿคฃ

aur yeah the ff is great...all the dialogues specially the beasket one was too fab..i was laughing really hard reaing it ๐Ÿ˜†
n the whole fight in the car was jus too adorable n wild ..tum Maniacs bhi aise hi ladte ho kya gaadi mein ...๐Ÿคฃ

anyways plzzzz continue soon..coz im dying to read more of it...

all the best...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
my rockstarโญ๏ธ

love
chuchiโค๏ธ

Hey Chuchi Thanks For the Compliment Well Armaan Ka FF Kay Bare Mein I Can't Say Anything But One Thing Is Sure Uski Ek Nahi HALF Update 1 Year Mein Mil Jaaye Gi๐Ÿคฃ LOL I Swear If He Read This Na To We're Gone and Yeah I Knew That Some How You'll Bring Maniacs In This and Madam Correction Its Basket Not Beasket ๐ŸคฃThanks Actually I Did Take This Car Scene From Our One Of Scenes We Had Once  ๐Ÿ˜› LOL Yeah Bout That I'm Working On It Soon Will Update ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-Afia- thumbnail
Hey Guys ๐Ÿ˜Š
I'm Sorry I Can't Update Now I Have Some Personal Problems Going On and I'm Having Loads Of Study Load and My Job Too Well I Have Started Working On The Next Part and I Want It To Be Long Because Some Of You Kept Telling Me That The Updates are Short So For Long Ones You Need To Wait ๐Ÿ˜ƒI'm Working On It and Inshallah In 3-4 Days I'll Complete It Hopefully By Tuesday Night Guys I Have My Exams Started 10th Finals You See..... I Had My Math Exam Yesterday and Now I Have My 2 Exams On The Same Day History and Geography Back To Back You Need To Understand My Side Too ๐Ÿ˜† OK I Guess I've Said Enough and This Is It Take Care and Please Don't Hate Me or Leave Reading My FF ๐Ÿ˜›
Ohh ..... I Almost Forgot To Say a Big Thank You To Everyone who Found My FF Interesting and Commented I'll Surely Reply To Your Comments Soon Thanks Again ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Those Who Want PM's Please Add Me To Your Friends List !
Edited by basket_15 - 13 years ago