Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Ek galti_ARSH FF part 2 UPDATED-PG 6 (Page 6)

_Afrin_ Goldie
_Afrin_
_Afrin_

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Update soon plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

-MissQueenBee- IF-Stunnerz
-MissQueenBee-
-MissQueenBee-

Posted: 09 March 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
omg i feel soo bad for shilpa! Disapprove
please continue!
i wonder wat happened in the past....Question
sajniksgian Goldie
sajniksgian
sajniksgian

Posted: 12 March 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Hey just went through your FF...the concept is really different and very nice....update soon...Pls add me to ur PM list...
karthik_deep Newbie
karthik_deep
karthik_deep

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 6:08pm | IP Logged

PART-2

Next day morning

Nandini-why are u behaving so rude with shilpa……….armaan u will regret…….aisa mat karna beta…..she is ur wife and pregnant with ur child.

Armaan-kisko patha hai yeh kiska baccha hai………

That's it shilpa's world came to an end hearing that and tears started flowing continuosly from her eyes and she couldn't say anything and she stood like a statue.

Nandini-armaan tum yeh kya keh raha hai? hosh mai ho tum

Armaan-maa mai poore hosh mai hoo……….chahe tho pooch lo apni bahu se…..kya mai galat keh raha tha……

Nandini-armaan shilpa aisa nahi hai………..dont accuse her unnecessarily

Armaan-maa aap ko mujh par bharosa nahi hai tho poocho na use………….agar yeh galat hotha atleast she would have reacted……….dekhlo kaise khadi hai

Nandini comes to shilpa and asks her-beta kuch tho bholo…………..please

Shilpa-maa mai kuch…….

Armaan comes forward with rage and asks her-shilpa are u not meeting sid behind my back from past 3 months……ha ya na……..bholo

Shilpa doesn't say anything and bends her head down and starts wondering-how did armaan get to know this……….

Nandini-beta kya yeh sach hai

Shilpa doesn't say anything

Armaan-dekho maa……..yeh hai iski sacchayi……….

Nandini is still not able to believe that shilpa can do like that and says-armaan uski baat tho sunlo pehle

Shilpa-armaan please ek baar meri baat tho suno………

Armaan becomes furious and grabs her shoulders tightly and his nails start getting pierced into her skin-ab yeh naatak band karo………..and he pushes her and she falls on the ground at a force clutching her stomach

Nandini-armaan yeh kya tareeka hai………..oh god……….she calls armaan for help

Shilpa's heart shattered into pieces and the physical pain he caused to her was nothing infront of his words……………….and armaan leaves from there……..

Nandini helps shilpa to stand and she makes her sit on the couch and gives her some water and says-shilpa beta kya ho raha hai…..kya ye sach hai

Shilpa-maa and she cries holding onto her

In her mind nandini knows that shilpa is innocent but at the same time she trusts her son who was madly in love with shilpa……he will never accuse her easily……par kya sach hai

Nandini-shilpa please beta kuch tho bholo……..tum sid se milne ja rahi thi roj

Seeing no response from her nandini leaves shilpa there and goes inside…………

Shilpa sits alone at the same position till evening……….she is still not able to believe that armaan doubted her character………..she was loyal to him and she could never think of betraying him……..she doesn't know what to do

Armaan comes home in the night and sees shilpa in the living room and his mood gets disturbed again and nandini comes out hearing the horn.

Nandini-armaan aao………….khaana lagathi hu

Armaan-mujhe bhook nahi hai maa……

Armaan- maa …….agar yeh yaha rehna chahthi tho she has to get an abortion and I don't want any arguments on this…………

Shilpa-nahi armaan………..i cannot kill my child

Armaan-kyun shilpa………taaki tumhari nazayad bacche ko mera naam mil jaaye……….paisa mera aur paap kisi aur ka and shilpa can see only hatred and coldness in his eyes……….u are getting an abortion tomorrow……….thats it.

Everyone goes back to their rooms and shilpa goes to meet her maa……….she wants to cry badly and as soon as she rings the bell smriti opens the door

Smriti looks at shilpa in anger and says-kyun aayi ho shilpa yaha……………abhi kya bacha hai barbaat karne ke liye

Shilpa-maa aap yeh kya keh rahi hai

Smriti-don't act innocent shilpa……yeh sab karne ke pehle tum mar kyun nahi gayi…………armaan mujhe sab kuch bata diya

Shilpa thinks-maa bhi mujhe hi dosh de rahi hai………..

Smriti-kya humne tumhari saat zabardasti ki thi yeh shaadi ke liye…………sid tumhe chod kar gaya aur armaan ne tumhari haat thaama tha aur tumhe ek nayi zindagi dedi aur tum ho ki sid waapas aate hi uske saath………….

Shilpa-maa yakeen karo mera………….

Smriti-kaise yakeen karu shilpa………..mai aur armaan tumhe aur sid ko gale lagthe hua dekha tha…………….. us din jab tum jhoot bhol kar gayi bahar jaane ka jab tumhe armaan yaha chod kar gaye jab anjali ki pagphere ki din…………..aur kya umeed reh sakthi ho tumse…………shayad isliye tumhare maa baap ne tumhe bachpan me hi anaad ashram me chod diya hoga…………..tumhari khoon me hi kharaabi hai…..isliye itni giri huyi harkat kar baiti………….

Shilpa could not speak anything after knowing the truth that they are not her real parents and smriti says-shashank ko kuch pata nahi hai aur please wo aane se pehle yaha se chali jao aur agar tumhe rehna hai tho sirf armaan ke paas……………yaha tumhare liye koi bhi nahi hai aur humare liye tho tum mar chuki ho and never call me maa again and she bangs the door at her face………

Shilpa is completely broken and she stood at the door for almost an hour hoping her mom would come and hug her so that she can cry on her shoulder…and after a long time when she cannot stand anymore……….doesnt have any strength left because she didn't eat anything from 2 days and upon that itna saari stress………she couldn't walk anymore and she faints on the road

Atul comes home and drops anjali with smriti and when he is about to go back to Sanjeevani……he sees shilpa lying on the road……….he picks her up immediately and takes her to armaan's house……..

Armaan opens the door and sees atul carrying unconscious shilpa in his arms ……….and he moves aside to let him in

Atul-armaan shilpa behosh hogayi thi……….shayad maa se milne aagayi aur jaate waqt behosh hogayi hogi…….armaan mai tum se baat kar raha tha……….dhyan kaha hai tumhara

Armaan-atul just stay out of it……………its my personal matter

Atul-armaan tum shayad bhool rahi ho…………shilpa anjali ki behen hai aur mujhe bholne ka poora hak hai

Hearing all the commotion shilpa gets her consciousness and sees atul, armaan and nandini there……when she is about to get up atul says-shilpa bait jao

Seeing atul she cries holding onto him-jeeju

Atul-ssh shilpa kuch nahi hua……….mai hoo na………..and after consoling her atul leaves.

Armaan marches towards shilpa and says-shilpa agar is tarah ke tamasha phir se khada kiya tho mujse bura koi nahi hoga……..and he leaves her and goes away

Shilpa writes a letter to armaan-

Armaan,

I can never think of cheating u……. not even in my dream…………maanta hu ki sid se pyar kiya tha aur wo mujhe chod kar chala gaya…..armaan humari shaadi ke baad mai sirf aap se pyar kiya aur kisi aur ke baare me soch bhi nahi sakthi. I agree I was meeting sid……but my intention was not to cheat u armaan. Wo meri majboori tha…….mai aapko sab kuch batane waali thi par Jab aapko meri character par shak hai tho ye sab kehne ka koi matlab nahi hai. Aap mere liye sab kuch tha armaan par aaj aap ne mujhse meri maa ko bhi cheen liya…..armaan aap sab ko mujhse problem hai na……I am leaving all of you forever……..i have signed the divorce papers and aap jo illzaam lagana hai mujh par laga deejiye…….thanks for showing what I am.

Shilpa

She leaves the house…….she doesn't know where she is going but she starts walking aimlessly on the road…….

Next morning-

Atul comes to armaan's house and yells at him-u killed her armaan……….

Armaan-what the hell u are speaking

Atul-Armaan don't act innocent………..shilpa ko maar kar

Nandini-atul what are u saying

Atul-aunty aap sab ne mil kar uski jaan liya……….shilpa is dead

Police comes there and

Police-Mr.mallik……..kya shilpa aapki patni hai

Armaan-haa inspector

Police-sorry to say this par ur wife is dead……..these are her belongings and her car was found in the valley completely damaged and burnt…………and gives him the bracelet and her mangalsutra and armaan identifies the bracelet-he has gifted her that on her birthday……..he cannot believe that shilpa is no more…………..tears start forming in his eyes automatically..

Police-sorry Mr.mallik…….aap station aakar formalities finish kar deejiye and then u can take her body……..

Armaan doesn't respond and everything starts coming infront of his eyes-their marriage….honeymoon…..their love…..and yesterday's incidents come to his mind………

Atul doesn't say anything more as the police is here and he leaves the house in anger

Police-Mr.mallik aap mere saath chaliye…….armaan cannot believe it.

The following 76 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19godsakebhavs_gid03anum ghourianjalipsree12-Aahana-rtarSammiyaShaikhqwerty012vin0211Freakin_girlrasikdhara101SapphireFlamesshreyshreypiyushikatsmeowpragatiskplukswifeyfoxitanya.dsouzaridhima_017unnatiashami810swarobi1dtothepalsGloriosaakashmayurfan_Afrin_munni_sheelailla8mischiefksg_ritikaSuvarna....krazy4kashaisha_ranbir8MaNaLoVeKaShyongshinsajniksgianjannat4everdazedworldmeeru_s_armaanamaniMAzmiishaaz_91Sweet_wishqt4everNazzz167APKcharmingkillerfri42911princess163-wild-aroosheemoonlight2630-shamima-vidu87cutie_mahimatehzeebkhanMeetPremeergreenleaf007debby_11sammy4u-Nina-nightstarmeow23-Im-Possible-sweetie_angelrupzloveuMrMrsChiping.Magical_KaShnoseasyncanumeha_rajatfelicitysmoak.-Xpress-

_Afrin_ Goldie
_Afrin_
_Afrin_

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
OMG finally u r here...
res...
**************************************edited********************************************
I m speechless...right now I m feeling like killing Arman with my bare hands...Angry
hope Shilpa survived...
cont soon...thanx for the pm...

Edited by _Afrin_ - 11 May 2011 at 8:14am
lil_desi_goddes IF-Rockerz
lil_desi_goddes
lil_desi_goddes

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
superb update, please do continue soon and thanks for the pm!
FULTUSI Senior Member
FULTUSI
FULTUSI

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
AWESOME PART,,,,I HOPE SHILPA SURVIVED,,,,,CAN'T WAIT ANYMORE,,,,PLZZZZZZZZZZ CONTINUE WITH THE NEXT PART AS SOON AS POSSIBLE
nightstar IF-Rockerz
nightstar
nightstar

Posted: 01 April 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Do NOT kill shilpa...else i aint gonna read it nemore....damn i hate that armaan

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalip-wild-

Go to top