Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
I want SWATI and PRIYA back!! It seems to me the current CVs are not cutting it...they are not maintaining character history or consistency. Maan Singh Khurana was Swati's baby....she should come back to resuscitate LIFE back into MSK, and GHSP.

Besides....NISSAR - SWATI combo is LETHAL and VITAL to GHSP right now!!
-knirwal- thumbnail
yeh bring her back!!!!!!!!!!!!
 didnt she went away
Ramhari thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yes we want them and the old magic back.
Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
We realllyyy need her!
She used to listen to us!
These cvs DONT..they are still extending AA track..W*FFF dev is there to fill the side so why AA??? I wanna swear so badly right now at these new brainless so called cvs..no creativity
Plzz guys get her back..we all need to get together n bring her back..shez my last hope..just watch geet go down the drain with these new cvs..the story doesn make sense right now..they have lost it..actually they lost it a long time ago..but they proved it again today after the article..
Sry for soundin rude guys but these ppl have really tested our patience enuf
I cant stand it anymore
I m quitting ghsp till swati comes back..i will still be on the forum but i wont watch anymore..they are messing this serial badly..i think we shudn just sit n keep saying to ourself keep faith in cvs cuz they seem to be taking advantage of that...

mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: luv_harshad

Especially after the sbs news i really want her back!!
Cvs have lost it
Itz so illogical maan wud never suspect geet n dev relation knowing the history of geet's past
DATZ THE STUPIDEST thing ever idk who thought about dat!
PLZ SWATI COME N SAVE UR SHOW!!!
We dun care if u wanna show a MC in fact it is needed now to move the story!
You were right so what if she had shown a miscarriage before?
Atleast she wud still keep the show consistent n have the magical charm
I heard she left cuz she wanted to show geet MC n fans were starting to bash her
Oh lzz swati..we know everything u wud show u wud do ti beuatifully along with the original cv head n neol smith!
We really need u guys!!
PLZZ come back!!
Guys anyone have swati's email??????

i wish we did.....we all could have emailed her and let her know we need her....we want her back on the show!
guddi12 thumbnail
Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

Oh wow. This post said it all!👏
Let me start off by saying I didn't watch GHSP from the days in Hoshiarpur but I caught up with a few episodes and got the gist of what was going on. The story was so intense! The passion and the chemistry between the two used to have me on the edge of my seat. The story was so interesting that I would never be able to guess what would happen next, what Maan might say or what Geet might do. This used to be a great show. I feel like the chemistry between Maan and Geet was a lot better in the earlier days than it is now. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the nok-jhoks a lot but when it becomes repetitive with no freshness in the scenes then it becomes hard to enjoy that too. Tell me something, how many 'near kisses' have we had in the last month? I think I can count a minimum of 4-5. The first time the viewers will think wow, that was hot, the second time they will think damn that was even hotter than the first time..but then it just gets plain boring and people think 'ah, whatever, nothing's going to happen so why bother coming close even?'

I haven't followed an Indian daily serial for at least 5 years. I find them a waste of time and I prefer watching American shows tbh. The only show I used to follow was Baa Bahu aur Baby because it was one of the few shows that had the ability to make you laugh and cry at the same time and it was so close to reality that you couldn't help but relate to some aspects of all the characters. Then again, Hats Off Productions have always given the viewers amazing shows. Even then, the show wasn't a daily and only used to air 2-3 times a week. So after ages I found a show that wasn't the typical rona dhona crap, a show that although having the typical story of 'mera pati mujhe chod kar chala gaya', was still so damn interesting to watch. These days the show has no charm. I haven't seen the show at all this week. Before, despite my busy schedule, despite any test or assignment I would only ever miss one show and I'd catch up with the missed episode as soon as I got a chance. I would wait eagerly to read Tanu's update and refresh the page every 2 seconds but now the show has completely lost its charm for me. I feel like the only reason I am watching this show is for Drashti Dhami because she really is a fine actress. I'm not sure how much longer I can continue though because the story has been dragging too much and I'm already bored of the show so I really want Swati Pandey back so she can bring back to life the show that we all fell in love with.

roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Please bring Swati back!

Her characterization and skill in order to keep that consistency with both Maan & Geet was phenomenal. New people may be good but Swati, and only Swati can know exactly how the characters should be shaped in certain situations. Others don't have full knowledge like Swati did ... especially about Maan. So, please 4 Lions.. bring Swati Pandey Back!!

Z
guddi12 thumbnail

I completely agree. I never watched any serial with so much Tan man and dhan as much I watched this serial till last week. Initially the cameos annoyed to the 'T' but the story was intense so I completely ignored them. Then Maan's body doubles were not helping me to glue to the screen. I agree the actors have their personal lives but we don't have to deal with it, as a committed viewer, all I want is to see the lead actors and the story going ahead and taking me with them. 
pulvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ bring   SWATI  Back.The intenseness and sensitivity  of the show is missing a looooooooooooooot these days.