Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

What the- ?

cooldude10 IF-Sizzlerz
cooldude10
cooldude10

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
I'm not here to bash, and neither am i here to praise
But it irritates me how ekta kapoor has been ripping off some things of the vampire diaries.
You know, it's completely fine if they want the show to be an inspiration, but isn't this the limit?

andd from the vampire diaries:

It's disturbing because i LOVE the vampire diaries and i find this very lame...
PKYEK is a good show, it has different storylines but GOD, can Ekta stop copying and use her own imagination and creativity?

I have nothing against the show.

But the promo was a complete rip off!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

indu25AnamikaSJainFingerFetishnami2811

music_l0ver036 IF-Stunnerz
music_l0ver036
music_l0ver036

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
you're a little late to the party. This has already been discussed and we've come to a conclusion that Ekta and originality are like poles apart!!

Edited by music_l0ver036 - 20 February 2011 at 6:29am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sapphire_238smithasrk

cooldude10 IF-Sizzlerz
cooldude10
cooldude10

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by music_l0ver036

you're a little late to the party. This has already been discussed and we've come to a conclusion that Ekta and originality are like poles apart!!
excuse me for being late. I didn't know how old the promo was LOL but yeah, it's not like i visit the forum everyday to know what has been discussed and what hasn't.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FingerFetish

music_l0ver036 IF-Stunnerz
music_l0ver036
music_l0ver036

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cooldude10

Originally posted by music_l0ver036

excuse me for being late. I didn't know how old the promo was LOL but yeah, it's not like i visit the forum everyday to know what has been discussed and what hasn't.
lol it wasn't meant to be offensive but yeah its pretty old.
FingerFetish IF-Rockerz
FingerFetish
FingerFetish

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Bang on!

Why is there a lack of creativity nowadays? Quite frankly, if one cannot even make an original promo, then I'm seriously doubting Ekta's ability to prolong the show.

Looking upon how this show is being treated. A leap from Twilight to Vampire diaries, to be more specific. I won't be surprised if Abhay walks into the sun and ends up sparkling like a fairy as well! ROFL

Loved your post! LOL

cooldude10

Sapphire_238 Goldie
Sapphire_238
Sapphire_238

God......... dnt wnt to comment on this as we all knw tht EK nd original concepts dnt go together!!!!!!! LOL bt nywayz thnx 4 the promo of pkyek....... i was kinda missng it as they hav stoppd showing it on tv!!!! Smile

Edited by Sapphire_238 - 20 February 2011 at 6:38am
cooldude10 IF-Sizzlerz
cooldude10
cooldude10

Well, i didn't take offense ROFL

I actually agree with your statement "ekta and originality are like poles apart"
True that ROFL

FingerFetish

cooldude10 IF-Sizzlerz
cooldude10
cooldude10

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _SiinnceMaan_

Bang on!

Why is there a lack of creativity nowadays? Quite frankly, if one cannot even make an original promo, then I'm seriously doubting Ekta's ability to prolong the show.

Looking upon how this show is being treated. A leap from Twilight to Vampire diaries, to be more specific. I won't be surprised if Abhay walks into the sun and ends up sparkling like a fairy as well! ROFL

Loved your post! LOL
Dude, ekta can prolong this show ROFL remember Kahani and kasauti and what not that went on for almost what seemed like a decade ROFL
but yes, i do agree with your statements.
and wait,
he doesn't sparkle? Shocked i thought he did ROFL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index