Originally posted by: fanatic 21

too good ........

Thnks a lot
πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜‰
..Amira.. thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: esha143

Nice OS Amira....Raj was deliberatly irritating Naina n teasing her to make Birthday special....Do write more....n thanks for the Pm...πŸ˜ƒ

Thnks for ur lovely compliment πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
suree I will try πŸ˜‰
ur most welcome πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

..Amira.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: hinal60

really nice OS

lovely romantic
maazaaa aagaya

thnks πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Vartika07 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey got ur pm .
Are u a RN Fan? I mean after seeing your DP i know that you are KMH fan like me. But i don't know u so may be u can be a silent reader of our Fics.

Anyways whoever ur loved ur OS completely.

We love RN so we love everything on them, its always good and nice..

Naina was angry with Rajveer that she didn't wish her on her very first birthday of her after maariage.

But how can Raj forget that na? After all it's his Naina's birthday. He wished her in a unique way by teasing her that he had bought the dress for her secreatry.

He showed that how much forgetful he is for her but he is not, lovely OS and liked that.

Specially the last cute and romantic terrace scene.

ronojoy_ria thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: amira_saeed

Hey Riya, i write this FF only for u n for RN's fans πŸ˜ƒ
Ur most welcome dear πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Thnkx for ur lovely compliment 😊
sureee dear, i will try n i will pm u πŸ˜ƒ
ur friend Amira
πŸ˜‰

amira u know u r one my best frineds that wwhy i suggested u to write  fic on rn
thanks for keeping my words i really dearly love u my friend

..Amira.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mahak Sinha

Hey got ur pm .
Are u a RN Fan? I mean after seeing your DP i know that you are KMH fan like me. But i don't know u so may be u can be a silent reader of our Fics.

Anyways whoever ur loved ur OS completely.

We love RN so we love everything on them, its always good and nice..

Naina was angry with Rajveer that she didn't wish her on her very first birthday of her after maariage.

But how can Raj forget that na? After all it's his Naina's birthday. He wished her in a unique way by teasing her that he had bought the dress for her secreatry.

He showed that how much forgetful he is for her but he is not, lovely OS and liked that.

Specially the last cute and romantic terrace scene.

yeah i like them.... n yeh FF meine apni friend Riya ke liye likhi hai πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

..Amira.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ronojoy_ria

amira u know u r one my best frineds that wwhy i suggested u to write  fic on rn
thanks for keeping my words i really dearly love u my friend

yeahh i knoww πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

danish1 thumbnail
very sweet and cute part........loved it
..Amira.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: danish1

very sweet and cute part........loved it

Thnks for ur lovely compliment πŸ˜‰

..Amira.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shaina_b

Too good!!!!Awesome!!!!!

It is Naina's first birthday after their wedding and she is thinking that Raj has forgotten it as he had not wished her!!!!!πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜” πŸ˜”

Naina tried to ask if Raj remembered but Raj got irritated which made her cry!!!!!😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

Raj got worried and then said ke usse yaad aa gaya ke aaj uski important meeting hai!!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Naina who had gotten hopeful that he has remembered, again starts crying and walks off!!!!!😑 πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

Raj smiled as he was just teasing her and had something planned for the evening!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Naina is crying in her room that Raj has forgotten everything!!!!!😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

But how can Raj forget it??πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›After all it's his Naina's birthday!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Naina is happy to see a gift in the bathroom and opens it to find a red dress!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

But Raj takes the dress away from her saying that it is for his secretary as she had joined his office one year back!!!!!!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

One moment Naina feels that Raj remembers her birthday and the next moment Raj does something which makes her think he has forgotten it!!!!!πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Raj is really teasing Naina a lot and pretending that he has forgotten her birthday and Naina is cursing him so much!!!!!πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜‘

Finally Raj gave her the dress saying that it is for her showing that he had not forgotten her birthday!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

He called her to the terrace in the evening!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

In the evening the whole terrace was decorated and Raj was waiting for Naina!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Raj was mesmerized to see Naina in that dress as she was looking beautiful!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜ πŸ˜

Raj wished her Happy Birthday and kissed her on the cheek!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

The song is very nice and romantic!!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Naina is blushing and Raj kissed her!!!!!😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ β˜ΊοΈ

It was very cute and romantic!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Raj celebrated Naina's birthday very romantically and promised to stay with her forever!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³

It was a very nice one shot!!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Thnkx for ur lovely compliment πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰