India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Remember The CB Express?? :)

sia_lovely IF-Rockerz
sia_lovely
sia_lovely

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 2:21am | IP Logged

Hey guys........do you all remember the "The CB Express" in the CB 1 forum? I am sure most of you would have noticed it, even if you havent joined the forum during the initial days!! Big smile

The newsletter had been beautifully managed then by some members, whom i havent seen around. 

Recently I went back to the CB1 forum and saw the CB Express. Smile And a small though came through........why not start a newsletter again!! A newsletter or any such similar thing that gives more colour to the forum. Recently we have many new comers in the forum and i am sure with all the members, the forum can be much more active than ever Dancing

CB Express had been a monthly newsletter, with summary section, And different characters been givn a tag......like Best Character, Best Menace etc. thru voting system. Then, also there were the Topics of Interest, Best Topic Starter, Game Stuff etc. We can add more stuff in this time........like reviews, or Actor appreciation etc.

Here's the link for two of the NL's from CB1 forum

This would enliven the forum some more. 

Just a suggestion from my side that occured to me when i saw the CB express. Dont know if it will come to fruition because it isnt easy to manage the CB Express too. Hope some of the members could take up and manage it.....

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

.Nitzy..sinharubyPutijaChalhovv3gradev09avina_forever..yajnaseni..ashna26anu17fatssrilanka

laxmi_avinafan Goldie
laxmi_avinafan
laxmi_avinafan

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Radhika

for her innocence, her love for others, her pure devotion and selfless nature. Her ability to sacrifice her love for her adopted family. All this makes her worthy of the title.

RaDev's saat phere scene was voted the best. Each phera was shown in its entirety with the background music of "Taare hain baraati" enhancing the proceedings all the more. The happiness on both bride and groom was palpable where as it was probably the first time the audience got to witness Radhika's beautiful smile and her happiness in marrying the man she loves.

Our forum is very new. So to get some activity going and to encourage some healthy discussion in the section we have implemented the Topic Starters Award. This title will go to those members who open interesting, stimulating discussions topics (only discussion topics).  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sinharubysia_lovelyanu17Neerjaafatssrilanka

PutijaChalhov Coolbie
PutijaChalhov
PutijaChalhov

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Sia it would be nice to have that here as well
ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Nice idea! Wink
bholabear IF-Rockerz
bholabear
bholabear

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
Its a great idea Sia. Who can volunteer for this?
suwin IF-Rockerz
suwin
suwin

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Nice and great idea Sia..Thumbs Up
anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
sia wow gr8 idear yaar
sia_lovely IF-Rockerz
sia_lovely
sia_lovely

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged

Thanks a lot guys for response.........Big smile  But the CB2 Express will need volunteers...... I am game for it. And  for sure our CB forum is filled with creative/imaginative people. Even if not.......i am 100% sure that it is filled with Crazy AviNA/CB Fans!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Your participation and craziness will lend more color to this forum and the NL. So would like to take help of you all for making this possible. Big smile

Edited by sia_lovely - 20 February 2011 at 7:59am

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index