Pavitra Rishta

*** PR NEW PROMO*** (Page 7)

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

[

Nobody is a hypocrite when he is as candid as u .Smile U have always frankly told that your favorite character is Archana and you are a fan of Ankita Lokhande . I may have difference of opinions on ur varied discussions on different angles of the story  in our daily East West discussions every afternoon  but I never ever will call u a hypocrite .

Thanks sweety ..I know I can be irritating as hell in my quest for being an Archu fan .....Embarrassed
Thanks for putting up with me .....

I agree with u that people don't change and that in that sense Archana is consistent in her character development like Manav has been in his . She bends the rules for Manav and does many wrong things for Manav too . True , very true .

She told Manav on the day he got engaged to Shraavni ...' I know it is wrong for me to love you , I know I should not be doing it ..I am trying real hard to stop  but I just don't know how to ...'. She herself admitted that she was wrong and in this particular issue about Manav ....she knows that she cannot control herslef ...

She went and proposed to a man coz Manav told her to . She was ready to give him up to Shravani coz Manav wanted it at that time .

Not just that ....putting up with Savita's abuses was all for Manav , putting up with his unfair decisions ( in which  she was never ever consulted just given the orders) all that was for Manav ..Sulochna was right when she said on her wedding  day ' Kya hai is aadmi main?? " LOLLOL.Archana is  totally  consumed with Manv's love.. .she was so happy that she was going to spend her life in prison and will finally be punished for hurting him when she left him .Silly
That day even Manav looked scared  for her how badly messed up she was in her head ...Ouch

Today , she will encourage her sister to go back to the bigamist simply coz Manavs reputation shudnt be sullied . All I am saying is I agree , people dont change and so why shud Archana be an exception ..........all I am saying is this doesn't make it any less wrong .

Oh yeah , it is very very very wrong ..I hope Archana ( if she is the one who sends Vaishu back ) is told off by  someone and also that her  own consciounce kills her inside for doing  this to her sister ....Angry

Infact Tanya its terrible ......imagine , going back as a keep , with no legal status , parading before society as first wife and knowing in ur heart that ur husbband is still visiting that woman and making a baby this minute . Why shud Vaishu go thru this , no woman shud .

Vaishu too should be making a decision .I have always seen her as a strong and independent girl.Right now she is an emotional wreck and is going pieces but she should now get  hold of herself ..
I also think that Manav will not let go of Vaishu that easily ..Bringing her home was Manav's decision and not Archana's and we all know how Manav is when it comes to  taking decisions ..He doesn't like it if anyone goes against his decision ...and he doesn't care two hoots about Rasika and the barking dogs ..he is not the kind who cares what the world thinks ....

Since there r many characters in this show and I am interested in all of them , I don't like this wen I see this . Archana can be clear in a jiffy Tanya......neither does she have to take Vaishus responsibility nor send her to Dharmesh .........she simply has to go with a doctor and a pump and tell Mano Sulo .Bas , her responsibility ends THERE . She can then walk back to her home with her husband as she did her best . Now if Vaishu still wants that bigamist it isnt her problem ..no one will blame her . This is what I hope to see .

I agree 100 % . When it comes to decision making , Archu never listened to anyone ..Her only goal in life is to do what  is good for Manav ...She never looked at her mother's asthma when she reported her brother in laws to police , never cared about father's heart attack .....
Eloped from her mandap the minute satish said ' Jaywant will make yo u put Manav in jail ' ......
So now why is she so worried in Vaishu's case ....Let Vaishu also do what she wants ..If vaishu wants divorce or being away from Dharmesh then let her ....

Edited by Tanyaz - 20 February 2011 at 4:16pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
It keeps getting worse!! What are the CVs thinking?
koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by unknown18

okaySilly

I think Archu will give a lecture to those women and Vaishu will leave on her own. They wont show Archana directly telling Vaishu to go bak to Dharmesh (even though they hav shown Archu indirectly saying that) They never show a lead directly doing something wrong. Vaishu will become MAHAAN this timeCool She will repay her sister for all the help by keeping her sister's husband's izzat safe! I hope chawl ladies do chaar baatain aur sunaye when Vaishu is leavingLOLEvil Smile

I agree sid . They will make Vaishu mahaan for jeejoos sake . tHis is CVS way of redeeming Vaishoo for being so abominably rude to Manav . Yub baby , ur right , Archu wont tell her to go .Vaishu HERSELF will leave .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

unknown18Tanyaz

unknown18 IF-Sizzlerz
unknown18
unknown18

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

This sounds cool.......LOLLOLLOL,I hope it happens this way ..

I love the emoticon that you used for being MAHAAN....CoolROFL

U r laughingShocked This MAHAANTA matter is very serious Tanya!!Stern Smile

Tanyaz

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
ok not that anyone cares but because I have a sickness that makes me share my opinionSillyLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL..................

If I were Archu (I know I knowWackoShockedLOL) and I heard some no kaam dhanda busy body neighbours wasting god given precious breathe talking filt about my TOTALLY INNOCENT husband and my EQUALLY INNOCENT THOUGH STUMPED sister,  I would give them a piece of my mind after sending my hubby and sis away.

THEN, I would sit down with my sister WITHOUT my overtly supportive husband (bless his generous soul) and I would lay down all my cards firmly and kindly:

two options:

a)  leave dharmu and live as a single mother with your aging parents with a job as Plan B. this way they can support you as a single mom and you can support them as a child.

b) go back to dharmu with the full knowledge that there is no legitamacy for you or your child only his money (which may be lost at his discretion) and a lie (that a handful of people will eb privy too)

As an older sister I would make recommend the first option BUT the decision is hers not anyone else's.   There are women would return to a bigamist husband (unfortunately) for the sake of financial security and paternal influence for their children.   Different people have different perspectives and priorities. Not everyone might go for option one though it sounds like the most reasonable solution for a woman who believes in her own capabilities and values her own self respect over deceptive love/relationships. 

Traditionally, option b is not typical for conservative Indian faamilies but then this is PR where shravani an unmarried pregnant rich girl lived in a chawl boldly and visibly for the sake of a deceptive relationship. Go figure.

anyways that's my essay version of two centsLOLLOL

Hope

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

unknown18Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 7:40pm | IP Logged
Hope ,  the options that you have suggested are the best and this is exactly what Archana should be telling her But yo should know Archana by now na..If she was this sensible , would she had made such kachra of her own life ....
These options would be given to vaishu hopefully by satish or Varsha ..I don't even expect manav to tell her that ....

About firing the neighbour ...I guess that would be good but I think Archana will get scared that the crap might hit the ceiling if she did that ....Wrong approach but maybe this is what will happen .
--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 7:58pm | IP Logged

Hope ,  the options that you have suggested are the best and this is exactly what Archana should be telling her But yo should know Archana by now na..If she was this sensible , would she had made such kachra of her own life ....

I hate to have to agree but she did make total kachra out of her life.

These options would be given to vaishu hopefully by satish or Varsha ..I don't even expect manav to tell her that ....

Manav, sweet and innocent though he is, wants to foolishly be all chivalrous knights and superheros roled into one.

About firing the neighbour ...I guess that would be good but I think Archana will get scared that the crap might hit the ceiling if she did that ....Wrong approach but maybe this is what will happen .

I have no problem with her firing people - anyone whose husband is innocent would take umbrage with people spouting filth and though I firmly believe that I don't need anyone's permission to have any family member of mine in my house for as long as I choose (only inconvenience and comments on this should come from my husband for the burden on our marital life),  in the mean minded society that Archana currently lives in she has created the potential for a spicy situation tha no good bored gossipy people find easy to prey on.

the problem is once she does her jhnsi ki rani act there is no followup gusto moment.  it is like a ballon taht rises with so much energy and then gets deflated once it reaches the sky. totally useless pre-show.

vaishu walking out on dharmesh in my mind was correct. in fact she should prove paternity and then stick him up for a big paternity bill.   but she should have gone to her mom's not archu's for help. her mom is very understanding and has always watched out for her daughter

Edited by --Hope-- - 20 February 2011 at 7:59pm

koolsadhu1000

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Hope--

I hate to have to agree but she did make total kachra out of her life.

Yup , we both should know ..If yo u go back to  old times ,we were the only two who went  against the whole forum and said ' He would divorce her  ' .Even my Robin ( GM ) was not with me on this ...
And unfortunately we won the bet ....Ouch

She has made kachra of her life but now he is trying to love her back and make up for some  pain ....don't you think so ....
I think he does realize that he has hurt her a lot ..even though he never says it but this whole thing about ' I have to keep her  happy ' that is all part of making it up to her ...
Tha t is why even I am Ok with him ...I don't feel angry at Manav no more ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 20 February 2011 at 8:08pm

Go to top