Pavitra Rishta

*** PR NEW PROMO*** (Page 5)

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

what do you mean finger pointing ??

I mean the finger pointing she will do while firing the women ......LOLLOLLOL she is very famous for blazing eyes and finger pointing

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Satish is also as important to her as Manav ....

This  Archana has to understand . Somewhere she is in with this with Vaishu .in NOT telling Satish .  I wanna see What Archu does ...........how she handles this . WHY Archu and Vaishu r nOT telling Satish is a MYSTERY .
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Originally posted by Tanyaz

what do you mean finger pointing ??

I mean the finger pointing she will do while firing the women ......LOLLOLLOL she is very famous for blazing eyes and finger pointing

OK, but she does that when she is telling off someone and when she is very angry ..I don't think she will shout and scream this time because  this is Manav's name at stake here and also sister's reputation ....
The best thing ( from her  point of view ) just to tell Vaishu to leave this house and quickly come to some decision as she  will now be scared of  the crap hitting the roof ....Even a naive to the pointof being foolish  girl like Archana knows that this is not the time to have a fight on the road ....

I don't think there will be finger pointing on this one ....( could be wrong of course ) but a lot of closed door talk with her sister .I don't think she will even tell Manav ...
I think Manav will be  very angry if he  finds out that Vaishu has gone because to save his image ...and Archu who was so desperate to help her sister had to take this step....
He is not the type who gives  a damn about the world ....

Kool, when Vandita  told about Raishka to them it was Archana who was the shocked one ...Manav just stood there quietly , not looking that shocked ...
He kinds of expects this from Rasika ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 20 February 2011 at 9:39am
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged

Satish is also as important to her as Manav ....

This  Archana has to understand . Somewhere she is in with this with Vaishu .in NOT telling Satish .  I wanna see What Archu does ...........how she handles this . WHY Archu and Vaishu r nOT telling Satish is a MYSTERY .

Satish will never know ...This track about Dharmesh is here to stay ....The TRPs are very high ...They will stretch this track for at least another month ...

The day satish finds out this track will have to warp up as the first thing Satish will do is to take Dharmesh to court ...

I want Jaywant rane to come back now ...

If Archana has to be shown naive and silly then ,might as well show her in away that would make the story interesting ...Jaywant can black mail Dharmesh and can also have Archana  being scared  of him as he knows  Vaishu's little secret ....

Edited by Tanyaz - 20 February 2011 at 9:43am
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Kool, when Vandiat told about Raishka to them it was Archana who was the shocked one ...Manav just stood there quietly , not looking that shocked ...

Thats bcoz Manav .......whatever he is , sticks to the RIGHT thing till the end . He doesn't deter come what may , even if difficulties crop up in the middle . See how he stuck by Shravani till the end , he received so much flak for it but he did not dump her at the altar . Same way , once he resolved to take Vaishus responsibility , he will stick by it TILL THE END , he won't bother if corny women talk , if Rasika taunts , if Savita comes and asks whats going on after hearing the rumors . Manav focusses on doing the RIGHT thing .
Archana does flip flops . She promised Shravni she will go away from Manavs life but came running in her mandap at last minute saying Oh No I have found out I cannot live without him . This when Shravani had waited for two years due to the promises made by the duo . Now Manavs reputation is at stake so she will agree to some faaltu middle path that will achieve NOTHING ........whereby Sulo won't KNOW and Manavs reputation too will be INTACT .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 20 February 2011 at 9:51am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sherma

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged

Kool, when Vandiat told about Raishka to them it was Archana who was the shocked one ...Manav just stood there quietly , not looking that shocked ...

Thats bcoz Manav .......whatever he is , sticks to the RIGHT thing till the end . He doesn't deter come what may , even if difficulties crop up in the middle . See how he stuck by Shravani till the end , he received so much flak for it but he did not dump her at the altar . Same way , once he resolved to take Vaishus responsibility , he will stick by it TILL THE END , he won't bother if corny women talk , if Rasika taunts , if Savita comes and asks whats going on after hearing the rumors . Manav focusses on doing the RIGHT thing .
Archana does flip flops . She promised Shravni she will go away from Manavs life but came running in her mandap at last minute saying Oh No I have found out I cannot live without him . This when Shravani had waited for two years due to the promises made by the duo . Now Manavs reputation is at stake so she will agree to some faaltu middle path that will achieve NOTHING ........whereby Sulo won't KNOW and Manavs reputation too will be INTACT .

Archana wants to  do the right thing .She wants to help others ..She genuinely wanted to help Shravani and also her own family m, genuinely wants to help Savita .....that I do not doubt for a minute .....bu tshe has one big time weakness and the is her love for Manav ..That is where  she is totally helpless....
She  gets  weak if it comes to him and just gets confused as to what to do ..If she was chalaak and manipulative then she would have never ended in Manav's mandap .....
Bu tyes I agree that even though she is always trying to help people she likes and doing whatever she can do for them ....Manav's love does makes her weak ...

And Kool, that is what I love about her ...I know she is foolish and all that but I love the way she loves Manav .Sometimes it makes me angry also as it is too much honestly but it is also sweet .....
nevertheless , pretty self destructive I must say ...

Manav is not like that ...He is very sure about a few things  in life ..When he makes a decision he takes it all the way ....
He loves his mother so much but because he took the initiative to marry Archana  himself and took her as his wife , he has even refused to live with his mother because that goes against in what he believes in ...
Like also as you said , what he did with Shravani ...no matter how much he loved Archana , no one could shake him from his  decision there ...
His main problem with his mother is not his mother disliking Archana , but his mother not respecting his decision...

Same will be  his stand with Vaishali ...
Bu tArchu is different ...She loves Manav like crazy and he  is her weakness...Her own decisions and her own words don't mean that much compared to what she feels for Manav ..

Edited by Tanyaz - 20 February 2011 at 10:04am
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Bu tArchu is different ...She loves Manav like crazy and he  is her weakness...Her own decisions and her own words don't mean that much compared to what she feels for Manav ..

That destroys her credibility and aso makes her hypocitical at times .Now if she advises Vaishu to go to Dharmu .............she will get viewers anger . I hope she doesn't do that . Archna shud take a doctor and tell her mother . Vaishu neednt go to Varshas house too , she needs her mom .Sulo supported Archu during divorce , same way she will support Vaishu now .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 20 February 2011 at 10:45am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sherma

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Kool, there is bit of hypocrisy and flip flopping in every character of PR ...
Archu is not perfect but she has her own qualities ....and her flaws ...

Still I like her these days .....the time when I was really begining to hate her was when she had done aarti of Sharavni or when she was dying to do her godbharai....
Me and Gm were both so frustrated because we are such big Archu fans ...
Than kGod these days Archana doesn't do something  like  that so I am OK ...She is not pushing her  husband towards another woman or herself going  to someone  else  onl ybecause Manav told her to ...
This Archana is foolish but I like her , just wish that she was  shown as a working woman ...that's my only grouse against her ...

We all have our likes and dislikes  in the characters that are there in this show ....
So it's Ok ....some like this , some  would like someone else ...depending on what we want from a daily soap ..

Edited by Tanyaz - 20 February 2011 at 11:36am

Go to top