Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

payel_roy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

i think that was sid who's calling tappu allways...

jdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: payel_roy

i think its rathore๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰woh secret๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆtapu ka razz๐Ÿ˜ˆbacha veer ka nahi hay๐Ÿ˜ˆbalkay rathore ka hay ๐Ÿ˜ˆha ha  .... tapu:- nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii................(๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†)
nutmeg7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jdfan

i think its rathore๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰woh secret๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜ˆtapu ka razz๐Ÿ˜ˆbacha veer ka nahi hay๐Ÿ˜ˆbalkay rathore ka hay ๐Ÿ˜ˆha ha  .... tapu:- nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii................(๐Ÿ˜†)

tappu ka only raaz.....woh apna mooh kala kar aayi hai.....besharam๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜‰
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
she is definitely carrying some one else kid , other than that there is nothing which could have happen when she was not planning and scheming , 
nutmeg7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: JustJ

she is definitely carrying some one else kid , other than that there is nothing which could have happen when she was not planning and scheming , 

yeah...and to top it she blaming someone else for the hot rampage she went with some third guy....
farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
kaalaa, peeelaa, laall sub moooh karke aayi hai๐Ÿ˜†

agar yeh bacha mixture hua toh๐Ÿ˜ฒ

sid+rathod+some basti guy= tapori bacha๐Ÿ˜†
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
donno about that par socho , wat else she could have done ?? nothing , she was working and living in chawl and crying over her phuti kismat , she didnot steal anyones money and did not plan anything , so ye hi bach gaya , not unless looser cvs come with god know excuses for this call 
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: payel_roy

i sooooooo wish its Sid ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
nutmeg7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: JustJ

donno about that par socho , wat else she could have done ?? nothing , she was working and living in chawl and crying over her phuti kismat , she didnot steal anyones money and did not plan anything , so ye hi bach gaya , not unless looser cvs come with god know excuses for this call 

and and to top it...she is 3 months pregnant...whereas she was thrown out of bundela bar 3 months ago...she was wandering in basti....and was at mercy of anyone who would give their feet for her to lick it....๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข
payel_roy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ladybird9

i sooooooo wish its Sid ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

but i saw the episode a bit in which sanchi, satya, taps an ichcha r playing a game and suddenly taps gets the call and they show a guy's shadow whose hairstyle is very much like veer, that did'nt luk like raghu at all๐Ÿ˜†