India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I Hate Vahbi & It's My Call! (Page 4)

fijeh Groupbie
fijeh
fijeh

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 2:58am | IP Logged
first of all get the spelling rite its vahbbiz and not vahbi aunty  my dear aunty. hahahaha

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shivani_4u

lighteningbuzz Goldie
lighteningbuzz
lighteningbuzz

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Leave Kaheela Alone!

Enough people! Will you just quit bashing Kaheela. You guys are going way out of limit! She didn't even say anything to any of you guys yet, you are getting so personal with her over some celebrity. Angry You guys are acting like Vahbizz is your own aunty that you are getting so offended!
I think she made it very clear that she didn't send any FB messages to Vahbizz or bash her in there. Before falsely accusing someone you should ask them if they even did it or not? I don't know if Vahbizz herself is on that FB account or some imposter but, whoever it is ought to be ashamed of falsely accusing someone! What did you get out of it?

It's ironic how some of you guys preach about having peace in this forum when the least you can do if you have a problem with someone is talk it out with them in the pm instead of publicly bashing them like this. Hypocrites!

Edited by lighteningbuzz - 20 February 2011 at 3:21am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

divya92Lifu18SimplyAparajitaKomalgraphixka7eelaheena_mehtaShivani_4uBeyondHorizon

lighteningbuzz Goldie
lighteningbuzz
lighteningbuzz

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fijeh

first of all get the spelling rite its vahbbiz and not vahbi aunty  my dear aunty. hahahaha
Hahaha you think you are funny! NOT! Stern SmileBtw, Miss Smartypants.........many members here call Vahbbiz as Vahbi in short just like people call Sukirti, "Sukku."
People like you just look for an excuse to bash people! AngryDead

Edited by lighteningbuzz - 20 February 2011 at 3:20am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

divya92KomalgraphixSimplyAparajitaka7eela

BilliCat. Viewbie
BilliCat.
BilliCat.

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged

@Topic maker
Hey I can understand u r frustrated at the moment.But if u are being bashed by fellow members just report it to the GM . They will help u .Big smileYou can PM me all those posts in which others bashed u . I can forward it to a GM,you can directly PM them too.Big smile

We are all part of a forum and so we have to obey the rules .so even if u want to clear the problems kaheela u can make post which dosnt have harsh words.

@all others.
rules are applicable to EVRYONE .I ,u and every single one has to follow the rules.Any personal grudges ,solve it via PM. talk to each other ,i am sure we dont have any problem with each other tht cant b solved by talking out. Big smile

Remember its 'Our' forum .So its evryone's duty to b polite with each other and respect each others views.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

msainhjaugka7eelaRehanismSimplyAparajitaRitzieffkhanAmeres

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by daffodils.dudu

@Topic maker
Hey I can understand u r frustrated at the moment.But if u are being bashed by fellow members just report it to the GM . They will help u .Big smileYou can PM me all those posts in which others bashed u . I can forward it to a GM,you can directly PM them too.Big smile

We are all part of a forum and so we have to obey the rules .so even if u want to clear the problems kaheela u can make post which dosnt have harsh words.

@all others.
rules are applicable to EVRYONE .I ,u and every single one has to follow the rules.Any personal grudges ,solve it via PM. talk to each other ,i am sure we dont have any problem with each other tht cant b solved by talking out. Big smile

Remember its 'Our' forum .So its evryone's duty to b polite with each other and respect each others views.

hi i did report it but they did nothing 

moreover my topic got  a warning from sano88, 
 but Destiny's  topic didn'tConfused and btw she deleted her comment about me, but i have her quoted and so did another member, so she can't deny what she said about me!

anyways thanks Smile and i will pm them 

Edited by ka7eela - 20 February 2011 at 4:24am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzz

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fijeh

seriously i don't care what the spelling is! call me an aunty the least i care! i know what i am 

but let those who are hiding their age come out about it in open 

cheers and  as i remember you have bashed me too in another topic regarding your dear aunty vahbi , and i reported it!

you are in my ignore list now too so dont bother to answer

cheersEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

divya92lighteningbuzz

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lighteningbuzz

Leave Kaheela Alone!

Enough people! Will you just quit bashing Kaheela. You guys are going way out of limit! She didn't even say anything to any of you guys yet, you are getting so personal with her over some celebrity. Angry You guys are acting like Vahbizz is your own aunty that you are getting so offended!
I think she made it very clear that she didn't send any FB messages to Vahbizz or bash her in there. Before falsely accusing someone you should ask them if they even did it or not? I don't know if Vahbizz herself is on that FB account or some imposter but, whoever it is ought to be ashamed of falsely accusing someone! What did you get out of it?

It's ironic how some of you guys preach about having peace in this forum when the least you can do if you have a problem with someone is talk it out with them in the pm instead of publicly bashing them like this. Hypocrites!

thank you sweet sisHuglove youHeart

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzzKomalgraphixSimplyAparajitaShivani_4u

KorrUptzed.xD Senior Member
KorrUptzed.xD
KorrUptzed.xD

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 4:27am | IP Logged

She is Not Pretyy lol?  how can any1 say that? she is pretty and she is talented 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index