India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

I Hate Vahbi & It's My Call! (Page 2)

SimplyAparajita IF-Dazzler
SimplyAparajita
SimplyAparajita

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Kaheela.. Sweets.. Calm down... Dear kya hua... Hehe..just say what you wan2 say and let them say what they want..lol... Jokes apart... It happens some times... Just calm down... Lets leave panchi wali story somewhere else and simply enjoy visu and abhiya... :) :) lol i am not good at speaking things but one line in some BBC world interview inspired me alot... The line is.."whenever i am about to start something..i would ask myself..would an idiot do this.. If the answer is yes then dont start the thing.." its simple dear....you dont like someone's comment.. Ignore it.. And if its too offensive..then simply report it....why to spoil own mood cauz of others.. Chill yaar.:) being angry doesnt suit you... Sorry if i had hurt you or sounded rude..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Maheen210ffkhan

ffkhan IF-Rockerz
ffkhan
ffkhan

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
@Ka7eela- name calling to a member is not allowed in IF. Then how did u dare to call Destiny "vahbi chamchi snob"?Confused

I think you need to go to doctor........ like seriously.Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fijehKomalgraphixAkankshaa.utopia88

-Destiny- IF-Sizzlerz
-Destiny-
-Destiny-

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged
 Pleasae don't  jump to conclusions all i said in my post was I was  very Shocked  to know  your  name  came up  from her mouth ..... you seemed to be a  nice member.... but  If u think  said somethng wrong sorry then.....Ouch
ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ffkhan

@Ka7eela- name calling to a member is not allowed in IF. Then how did u dare to call Destiny "vahbi chamchi snob"?Confused

she called me snobbish she is making  up things about me talking behind my back and you come here defend her  just  shut up 

you always come defend the rest like you read half of the topic! so just dont put in

!t she is the one who called read carefully! you are pissing  me off seriously!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzzSapphire_238Shivani_4u

ffkhan IF-Rockerz
ffkhan
ffkhan

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ka7eela

Originally posted by ffkhan

she called me snobbish she is making  up things about me talking behind my back and you come here defend her  just  shut up 

you always come defend the rest like you read half of the topic! so just dont put in

!t she is the one who called read carefully! you are pissing  me off seriously!
She was not rude to you and didn't name call you. But you are totally breaking all the rules of the forum.

Don't you think you are pissing all of us off? And making a reply topic is too much!

fijehAkankshaa.

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Destiny-

Pleasae don't  jump to conclusions all i said in my post was I was  very Shocked  to know  your  name  came up  from her mouth ..... you seemed to be a  nice member.... but  If u think  said somethng wrong sorry then.....Ouch

whose mouth? vahbi? i never talked with her ever how could she say i bashed her in FB i dont even know that she has a n account there !!!

and you attacked me ! called me snobbish and whatever!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzz

SimplyAparajita IF-Dazzler
SimplyAparajita
SimplyAparajita

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Guys stop this fight na.. I dont want to know who started this fight and neither do i care but literally... For god sake just stop this name calling... Stop this fighting blaming and pointing faults... Its a public forum and not your personal arena that you will attack your fellow persons just like that... Its not to someone personal... Its to all the members... If you like the show.. Good.. If you dont like the show.. Then too good.. If you want to enjoy the friendly atmosphere in this forum then good or else go to some wwe arena and fight properly.. Please... Stop this groupism na... If any one has problem with other member... Then fight by using private messages.. Why you insulting each other in public.. Guys dont you have any thing else to talk about in this world other then showing your skills in cleanly verbally assaulting each other... Omg... Sometimes things seem so disgusting..

ffkhan--sanchita--

ffkhan IF-Rockerz
ffkhan
ffkhan

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 1:43am | IP Logged
And Ka7eela why are u quoting another topic's comment here? It is also against the rule.

Edited by ffkhan - 20 February 2011 at 1:44am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index