Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Destiny- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
 Pleasae don't  jump to conclusions all i said in my post was I was  very Shocked  to know  your  name  came up  from her mouth ..... you seemed to be a  nice member.... but  If u think  said somethng wrong sorry then.....
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ffkhan

@Ka7eela- name calling to a member is not allowed in IF. Then how did u dare to call Destiny "vahbi chamchi snob"?😕

I think you need to go to doctor........ like seriously.

she called me snobbish she is making  up things about me talking behind my back and you come here defend her  just  shut up 

you always come defend the rest like you read half of the topic! so just dont put in

!t she is the one who called read carefully! you are pissing  me off seriously!
ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: ka7eela

she called me snobbish she is making  up things about me talking behind my back and you come here defend her  just  shut up 

you always come defend the rest like you read half of the topic! so just dont put in

!t she is the one who called read carefully! you are pissing  me off seriously!

She was not rude to you and didn't name call you. But you are totally breaking all the rules of the forum.

Don't you think you are pissing all of us off? And making a reply topic is too much!
ka7eela thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Destiny-

Pleasae don't  jump to conclusions all i said in my post was I was  very Shocked  to know  your  name  came up  from her mouth ..... you seemed to be a  nice member.... but  If u think  said somethng wrong sorry then.....

whose mouth? vahbi? i never talked with her ever how could she say i bashed her in FB i dont even know that she has a n account there !!!

and you attacked me ! called me snobbish and whatever!
SimplyAparajita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Guys stop this fight na.. I dont want to know who started this fight and neither do i care but literally... For god sake just stop this name calling... Stop this fighting blaming and pointing faults... Its a public forum and not your personal arena that you will attack your fellow persons just like that... Its not to someone personal... Its to all the members... If you like the show.. Good.. If you dont like the show.. Then too good.. If you want to enjoy the friendly atmosphere in this forum then good or else go to some wwe arena and fight properly.. Please... Stop this groupism na... If any one has problem with other member... Then fight by using private messages.. Why you insulting each other in public.. Guys dont you have any thing else to talk about in this world other then showing your skills in cleanly verbally assaulting each other... Omg... Sometimes things seem so disgusting..
ffkhan thumbnail
And Ka7eela why are u quoting another topic's comment here? It is also against the rule. Edited by ffkhan - 13 years ago
-Destiny- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Excuse me  go  snd read the post  carefully I said I  Never in my Everlasting   life  Could I  imagine  U  doing that /// I never attacked u ðŸ˜¡ so go  get ur  facts Right😒 n U  had  genuinely Looked like  a good member Edited by -Destiny- - 13 years ago
ffkhan thumbnail
Destiny, just get out from the topic. We have nothing to do here except spoiling the peace of the forum.

@Ka7eela- POV is a thing and bashing about an actor or actress is another thing. u should differentiate between them. Moderator has already closed that topic for this fighting reason then why agian u have opened this topic to continue this fighting? Mods close a topic when they feel that we should stop discussing about that. So you should have stop discussing about that. But you are not thinking about the peace of the forum. You should let all the members to stay in peace.

By the way, I don't want to comment or reply here anymore. Because I am not more interested.
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i want my peaceful forum bck. .its ok if u dnt lyk vahbiz bt dnt make a thread 4 dat. .dnt insult her. .
ka7eela thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Destiny-

Excuse me  go  snd read the post  carefully I said I  Never in my Everlasting   life  Could I  imagine  U  doing that /// I never attacked u ðŸ˜¡ so go  get ur  facts Right😒 n U  had  genuinely Looked like  a good member 

you still didn't say what vahbi said? i never interacted with her here and never in FB so what were you saying exactly?

@ ffkhan you are ignored by me period! so don't bother