Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

What happened to the story???

kavishan Newbie
kavishan
kavishan

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Hi guys,

Have u ever wondered what happened to the story post the couple wedding?
I believe that when viren was introduced, his anger was completely on nivi for causing damage to dadaji's health.  And, he vowed to take revenge on her and her father. 

I kept watching and watching and watching to find out how viren is going to get on with it. 
But, now a completely new story has emerged. 

Excuse me, I dont think we have to watch all the bakra viren is doing. 
WHOSOEVER please get on with the story line.

So much of loose ends.

Its not only imp to be on top 3 , its equally important to be a good serial.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

himabindu05

ZaykebazzAnanya Goldie
ZaykebazzAnanya
ZaykebazzAnanya

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
they  created a Mood of revenge frstly...actual stry line ws kuch aur tha

-Swetha-

Poojaa_P IF-Rockerz
Poojaa_P
Poojaa_P

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 5:53am | IP Logged
I know right, when viren was introduced and came to know about dushman ki beti he was all in revenge mode to destroy her family but it turns out that instead of that he is taking revenge on his own family because of what happened in childhood !!
i also thought that maybe he married her because he wanted to destroy her life and take revenge that way but .. then CT's have changed this around so much and my brain is all twisted now ! it's completely changed now..

I simply can not keep up with this track anymore, sometimes i feel Viren loves nivi a lot and only pretending to be so called "bad guy" .. he actually has innocent child inside him.. his true inner self.. !
I'm just getting impatient with this track, I think the CT's didn't plan out the "dusman ki beti" track at all, it was not intented to do so.. 
also maybe because viren had loved nivi from childhood and that's why when he found out that it's her the dushman ki beti he didn't want to take revenge.. as you can tell when he found out on the puja night, he was all fustrated that it can't be nivi,.. he has been helping her all this way.. without knowing it was her .. and then next day he was completely normal about it ??! that made no sense to me.. 

but anyway.. the current track is just focusing on Nivi fulfilling her promise to dada Saheb about changing viren to good person again. and making him realise that his family loves him a lot. 

anyway it good to see Kinshuk in this kind of a role, it's different then typical indian drama..  he's doing a pretty good job, one thing that is actually making me hooked into the serial ..

Edited by Poojiebbz - 20 February 2011 at 5:55am

..Sakeena..

zaravp Newbie
zaravp
zaravp

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
I don't think Viren love Nivi, I do think they like each other as friends. There is no love or trust between Viren and Nivi. Nivi and Sid had the connection and the chemistry. It was nice to watch. Viren chooldhood problems has nothing to do with Nivi. Something wrong with this picture?
dyhardfan IF-Dazzler
dyhardfan
dyhardfan

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Hey I don't think viren doesn't love nivi coz when you go back to all the previous epi's you can see clearly he is in love with her. Even with this whole bad boy thing going on, he still show concern and love for her, it is soooo clear at the way he look at her. This is just what I think.

..Sakeena..

aashiluvskinny Senior Member
aashiluvskinny
aashiluvskinny

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
if thats the case...even siddharth knows about jawahar and chanchal n still he is all khamosh khamosh..even that was a high point....viren was in revenge mode...he told nivi that he hates her...so now along with sid n dadasaheb nivi came under his list of enemies....
m happy with the story line....it is interesting to watch nivi helping viren n his family...

..Sakeena..

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dyhardfan

Hey I don't think viren doesn't love nivi coz when you go back to all the previous epi's you can see clearly he is in love with her. Even with this whole bad boy thing going on, he still show concern and love for her, it is soooo clear at the way he look at her. This is just what I think.

Just to add to it, while viren was walking towards his secret place, the only person on his mind was nivi and thereafter too there are incidents where u can see his love for nivi.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinny..Sakeena..

zaravp Newbie
zaravp
zaravp

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dyhardfan

There is a difference between love, like and obsession. Hurt people can hurt other people. Again Nivi has anything to do with his hurt. My question is why would he using Nivi to get even with Sid? That's telling me something. Bad boy  thing...If he concerned about her a bit he would not left her on the road along...His look is desperate nothing else!LOL

Go to top