India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

Who is happy???? [Spoiler]

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Heellloo.. this is my first post in this section and i did it becuse im very very happy..why??? becuase Ankita left finally.. (i hope the spoilers are not wrong)..Finally she has been shown the door for which im more than happy.. she couldnt dance.. all she did in the show was fevicol chipka chipki with Sushantt... ewwwwwww... DeadDead.. everybody knew they were together from soo long so why this drama??? dont they like get more than enuff screen space in their serial.. HUHHHAngryAngry and why is she soo full of herself???? who is shee??? anyways.. im just soo happy who else is here to share the Happiness with me.. all those my partners.. this is for u.. i know imk gonna be bombarded left right and centre from soap fangirls.. but Dayum..it wont stop me from voicing my opinions.. Enjoy everybody..

Edited by Pulwasha - 20 February 2011 at 12:25am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Riyal-SphallolalianeeshiEvash-sevenstreaks-

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Forget soap fangirls, you need to be wary of the mods.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--Minks--CuteCherryRiddikuluslunza

-MakhanMalaai- IF-Stunnerz
-MakhanMalaai-
-MakhanMalaai-

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Mods are also the fans kyaa????Shocked i thought mods were suppsed to be unbaisedd...
nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pulwasha

Originally posted by nikitagmc

Mods are also the fans kyaa????Shocked i thought mods were suppsed to be unbaisedd...

Mods ARE unbiased.  

What you have written is called bashing of celeb. It is not permitted in I-F. It is against IF code of conduct. 

Go read important.. please read... by set_raj in the list of sticky topics. I'm a fan of both Sushant and Ankita and I hate your topic but still trying to point out and help you cos this is your first post in the forum.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

AsYa_KaBhiCuteCherrydevashree_hmimzJaishankar-SushitaLover-..Sonii..bonnefillelunzaRiddikulusPiyatrixromiosugar1

CuteCherry Goldie
CuteCherry
CuteCherry

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pulwasha

Heellloo.. this is my first post in this section and i did it becuse im very very happy..why??? becuase Ankita left finally..good to know that u are happy she leftBig smile (i hope the spoilers are not wrong)..Finally she has been shown the door for which im more than happy.. she couldnt dance..maybe in ur point of view she couldn't dance but if u even know the D of dancing then u would know na. but i guess not. can i ask u a question?? so what was she doin from the time JDJ started and what was all the judges scores and votings for ooppps don't tell me da judges just gave her scores for "chipkoing" with sushant Wacko all she did in the show was fevicol chipka chipki with Sushantt... ewwwwwww... what did they do that u though it was "ewwww" and i bet u don't watch the show cuz if u did then u wouldn't have been saying thisLOL  DeadDead.. everybody knew they were together from soo long so why this drama??? dont they like get more than enuff screen space in their serial.. HUHHHAngryAngry again what have they done in that show that u r questioning that they don't get any screen time in their own showConfused seriously i am confused can u actually tell me what they have done???and why is she soo full of herself???? by this post i can see that u hate for god knows what reason but plz if u can give me an example on the show when she was so full of herself?? and if u also think taking her elimination sportingly or saying yana deserved it is full of herself and then yes she is or hittin playfully and accepting she likes to dominate is being full of herself then yes she is full of herself and she has the guts to admit it in national t.v unlike some other pretentious contestants.Big smile who is shee??? umm since u asked the question she is the no.1 popular telly actress right now and has won many best actress awards this year and her show has been the no.1 show and still is.Big smileanyways.. im just soo happy who else is here to share the Happiness with me.. all those my partners.. this is for u..aww they didn't have nerve to say it thats y they told u LOLi know imk gonna be bombarded left right and centre from soap fangirls. haha talk about the "fanatic/fanboy/girl"Wacko but Dayum..it wont stop me from voicing my opinions.. Enjoy everybody.. ya enjoy ur dairy milkTongue

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

AsYa_KaBhidevashree_hmimz-SushitaLover-..Sonii..lunzaromiosugar1Piyatrixcoolpratz

set_raj IF-Sizzlerz
set_raj
set_raj

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 2:18am | IP Logged
Bashing of celebs is not allowed and it is againts the IF code of conduct.

Topic closed..

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

AsYa_KaBhiCuteCherrymimzJaishankarLavarniaRiddikulus..Sonii..coolpratzPiyatrixnikitagmcromiosugar1Vedika126

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top