Individual Shayri Threads

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

aritzia

IF-Dazzler

aritzia

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Hello Folks, 

I noticed a lot of you are writing your shayri on threads started by other writers. 

I would like to suggest, if we all can keep it to appreciating other's work on their thread and if you want to write your own shayri you can open up your thread. 

This will help to give every wonderful writer  a space of their own and a place to compile all their work. 

Kanuk

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

KYPH-AK-Chotta-Don-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Individual Shayri Threads" in Sher O Shayri forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KYPH-AK

IF-Sizzlerz

KYPH-AK

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kanuk

Hello Folks, 

I noticed a lot of you are writing your shayri on threads started by other writers. 

I would like to suggest, if we all can keep it to appreciating other's work on their thread and if you want to write your own shayri you can open up your thread. 

This will help to give every wonderful writer  a space of their own and a place to compile all their work. 

Kanuk

Hellooo....:)
by writer u r referring to....?people who post or the original writer?

BTW: we take this shayari from webs & its not written by us...:) i hope its not a misunderstanding there...

Anyway awesome idea!!  :)

Edited by KYPH-AK - 21 February 2011 at 11:58pm

aritzia

IF-Dazzler

aritzia

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KYPH-AK

Hello Folks, 

Kanuk

BTW: we take this shayari from webs & its not written by us...:) i hope its not a misunderstanding there...

I meant both. e.g. if you post some of the collections you came across you can keep it in one thread that way you get your personal space to keep all your findings together. 

We have some original writers as well how put a great thought together to write a piece , and I feel bad when in middle of it people start to post writings from the web

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KYPH-AK

KYPH-AK

IF-Sizzlerz

KYPH-AK

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 8:00am | IP Logged

Originally posted by KYPH-AK

Hello Folks, 

Kanuk

I meant both. e.g. if you post some of the collections you came across you can keep it in one thread that way you get your personal space to keep all your findings together. 

We have some original writers as well how put a great thought together to write a piece , and I feel bad when in middle of it people start to post writings from the web

i'm sure everyone will consider ur suggestion..

..Armaania..

IF-Sizzlerz

..Armaania..

Posted: 04 July 2011 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
This is really an amazing idea.
I guess the rules currently should be edited as there are many rules to be added.
One is less quoting too.Big smile
However, I like your idea, shall talk to the Gm's to add this rule :D

Post Reply New Post

Go to top