India-Forums

Geeta and Tissues (Page 2)

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
I'm an emotional person, but I really cannot see how one person can cry so much. LOL 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

okkkNoor_Ul_Ainrouble_loverakanna-Aaliyah-

akanna IF-Rockerz
akanna
akanna

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Lately at times I dont understand the reason for her tears! Like this week for example, she cried so many times that made me wonder why?!! She was so upset after Rahul-Roza performance and I felt her tears were because she didnt want them to be eliminated since she said she is very attached to them.. Then later when asked who all she like to see in top eight, she excluded Rahul-Roza!! That contradicted with her earlier tears and explanations!!!! How could she include Saurabh-Vivek (with the reason that they have been in kasauti every week and so they deserve it!! LOL..), and not Rahul-Roza??!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

desigirl123Padma55okkkNoor_Ul_Ain.shona.debayonThatOneGuytulipbaby53

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by HakkaBakka

Be careful when you talk about DID,  "Quit DID Movement" member will come and harass you.

LOL Quit DID Movement.......hillarious..........I don't think Remo and Terrence come to the forum all that much though....I don't think their fans will like you referring to them as "Quit DID Movement" eventhough I agree with you that the description fits them beautifully......Some Quite DID Movment though....looks like the movement ended with them........Big smile
ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Originally posted by HakkaBakka

Be careful when you talk about DID,  "Quit DID Movement" member will come and harass you.

LOL Quit DID Movement.......hillarious..........I don't think Remo and Terrence come to the forum all that much though....I don't think their fans will like you referring to them as "Quit DID Movement" eventhough I agree with you that the description fits them beautifully......Some Quite DID Movment though....looks like the movement ended with them........Big smile

Ankit bhai, he/she wasn't referring to any masters..we have a member on this forum who goes around telling people to quit watching DID TongueWink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Padma55Noor_Ul_Ainakanna

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akanna

Lately at times I dont understand the reason for her tears! Like this week for example, she cried so many times that made me wonder why?!! She was so upset after Rahul-Roza performance and I felt her tears were because she didnt want them to be eliminated since she said she is very attached to them.. Then later when asked who all she like to see in top eight, she excluded Rahul-Roza!! That contradicted with her earlier tears and explanations!!!! How could she include Saurabh-Vivek (with the reason that they have been in kasauti every week and so they deserve it!! LOL..), and not Rahul-Roza??!!
Nope, its because R&R wanted to be in Ma's team originally. Know what I'm sayin'?Wink

I don't get why she cries so much, she needs to consult an ophthalmologist about her cumbersome tear issue. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Noor_Ul_Ain

Pimp IF-Rockerz

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ThatOneGuy

Its_Sash Goldie
Its_Sash
Its_Sash

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
We should concentrate on tear water harvesting! TongueLOL like rain water harvesting!Big smileTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Noor_Ul_Aindebayon

debayon IF-Sizzlerz
debayon
debayon

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Its_Sash

We should concentrate on tear water harvesting! TongueLOL like rain water harvesting!Big smileTongue
I suggest we call the PM right now. This is revolutionaryLOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

DID Doubles Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index