DID Doubles

Geeta and Tissues

MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I think DID Doubles team is going to have to allocate some of their show budget to buying tissues for Geeta (or they can have Kleenex sponsor the show instead or Raza) , I think almost after every single performance on Saturdays episode she was in tears😭 I would say she proablly went through three or four boxes today if not more πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Be careful when you talk about DID,  "Quit DID Movement" member will come and harass you.
surmai_shaam thumbnail
Too much tears/tissues
spoils the makeup of geetuπŸ˜ƒ
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: HakkaBakka

Be careful when you talk about DID,  "Quit DID Movement" member will come and harass you.

🀣 LOL 
-Aaliyah- thumbnail
HakkaBakka that totally made my day 🀣
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
they shud have put buckets infront of her...every sec she's crying omg, specially friday's epi was a special cry epi😳
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I'm an emotional person, but I really cannot see how one person can cry so much. πŸ˜† 
akanna thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lately at times I dont understand the reason for her tears! Like this week for example, she cried so many times that made me wonder why?!! She was so upset after Rahul-Roza performance and I felt her tears were because she didnt want them to be eliminated since she said she is very attached to them.. Then later when asked who all she like to see in top eight, she excluded Rahul-Roza!! That contradicted with her earlier tears and explanations!!!! How could she include Saurabh-Vivek (with the reason that they have been in kasauti every week and so they deserve it!! LOL..), and not Rahul-Roza??!!
ankit_nyc thumbnail
Originally posted by: HakkaBakka

πŸ˜† Quit DID Movement.......hillarious..........I don't think Remo and Terrence come to the forum all that much though....I don't think their fans will like you referring to them as "Quit DID Movement" eventhough I agree with you that the description fits them beautifully......Some Quite DID Movment though....looks like the movement ended with them........πŸ˜ƒ
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit_nyc

πŸ˜† Quit DID Movement.......hillarious..........I don't think Remo and Terrence come to the forum all that much though....I don't think their fans will like you referring to them as "Quit DID Movement" eventhough I agree with you that the description fits them beautifully......Some Quite DID Movment though....looks like the movement ended with them........πŸ˜ƒ

Ankit bhai, he/she wasn't referring to any masters..we have a member on this forum who goes around telling people to quit watching DID πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰