India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

-truly magical-ff THREAD12 (Page 35)

MsMovielover IF-Dazzler
MsMovielover
MsMovielover

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged
OMG OMG 7 YEARS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Shocked thats really a long time i mean not only maan will suffer but she did too..
dont tell me gk is geet... i had a feeling as soon as i saw the initials LOL
omg i cant wait till maan finds out she's a cop i know im totally shocked..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muskanp

muskaan_cute19 IF-Dazzler
muskaan_cute19
muskaan_cute19

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deejagi

Originally posted by raman1921

Wow 7 years i knew geet is gonna leave him he deserved it but 7 years bit long and i am sure gk is geet she changed her name but why did she leave her parents in all this geet is the one who lost the most her parents her best friends and her so called husband. Just cause he called her looser she became independent and strong arrogant. Muskan yaar 7 years is bit long please have them confront each other soon i don't know but last update looks like she was preg and was there to tell mann if that the case is she raising the baby by hersef too but if gk is geet i am proud of her she showed it that womens r no looser just mann one word made her independent girl who even left her family behind anyway nice update.

Raman
Geet left her parents and friends behind because none of them except her mother knew about her marriage with Maan. If (i hope so) Geet is pregnant and as she has seen Daadi's reluctance in accepting her, she thought even her parents & friends might do teh same wqith her. What is the point inletting the whole world know about her secret marriage & their happy time together when the Maan who was responsible for all this is silent and hesitant to accept her in front of his daadi & the world. that will defame her further and even her family. Though she was hurt with his refusal, still she loved him and didn't want to tarnish his name in the society with her (illegitimate to the society as she is unmarried in the eyes of the world) baby. What is the fun in staying near him when he doesn't even respect her as an individual. She wanted to show him that there are things which are impossible to MSK and since he had spoke so low about her identity, she have to show him what her capabilities are and how she can make her own identity without the family name or the help of her beloved friends.

Jaya

hey truly agrre wat u said i tnk it in the same way muski will definitely show her with a kid
coz wen she returned after 2 months there must b a reason wen she said we need 2 talk
hope she get everything gt clear bt yeah maan singh khuraan she left u with nuthingAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smj1977.shrutimuskanp

deejagi IF-Rockerz
deejagi
deejagi

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 7thHeaven

Originally posted by deejagi

Originally posted by raman1921

Wow 7 years i knew geet is gonna leave him he deserved it but 7 years bit long and i am sure gk is geet she changed her name but why did she leave her parents in all this geet is the one who lost the most her parents her best friends and her so called husband. Just cause he called her looser she became independent and strong arrogant. Muskan yaar 7 years is bit long please have them confront each other soon i don't know but last update looks like she was preg and was there to tell mann if that the case is she raising the baby by hersef too but if gk is geet i am proud of her she showed it that womens r no looser just mann one word made her independent girl who even left her family behind anyway nice update.

Raman
Geet left her parents and friends behind because none of them except her mother knew about her marriage with Maan. If (i hope so) Geet is pregnant and as she has seen Daadi's reluctance in accepting her, she thought even her parents & friends might do teh same wqith her. What is the point inletting the whole world know about her secret marriage & their happy time together when the Maan who was responsible for all this is silent and hesitant to accept her in front of his daadi & the world. that will defame her further and even her family. Though she was hurt with his refusal, still she loved him and didn't want to tarnish his name in the society with her (illegitimate to the society as she is unmarried in the eyes of the world) baby. What is the fun in staying near him when he doesn't even respect her as an individual. She wanted to show him that there are things which are impossible to MSK and since he had spoke so low about her identity, she have to show him what her capabilities are and how she can make her own identity without the family name or the help of her beloved friends.

Jaya
beautifully written..... i second you.... but even here the person who is suffering the most is her... the girl who was terrified of even the sight of kids is a mother (hopefully)... GK is a really cold person... what has he done to her... he trampled her self respect and dignity but even then she is the one paying the price for his mistakes... why always her... he derserves to stay away from her... he better do something great to make it up to her...

Yes, I deeply agree with you that she is the one who is suffering a lot. yes, a girl who was scared to see the tiny baby had to handle her pregnancy & motherhood all alone without a doting mother or a caring husband. When she left him on that day, she had determined to lead her life alone without his shelter. Come cmoe, what would have happened if she had gone ahead and told him about her physical condition? Still he might not have had to courage to tell his granny that Geet is his legal wife. Then Rano had to intervine in between and think how Daadi would have responded to this???????? She would have blamed Geet as a girl with no morals. After all that she might have been given a place to live in KM but would anyone gave her the required love and respect. Whta is the logic of staying with a person who doesn't even give behave humane?

Jaya

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

febinyusuffPaintedSkysmj1977.shrutimuskanp

-TeriMalang- IF-Rockerz
-TeriMalang-
-TeriMalang-

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 3:48am | IP Logged
wow!!

wat an update

but 7 years..????
precap look like maan is kidnapped

cont soon

muskanp

SaritaMSK Goldie
SaritaMSK
SaritaMSK

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Ok now its a prediction tym:-) gk is of course our geet. I did notice how u didnt use'she' at any place to keep her identity under wraps.it didnt work defo, lol. So is d next kidnapping maans, make sure he is well beaten;-). Loved d punishment he got. He seems to have killed d innocent geet.he has a lot to suffer.u wont believe i did think sm thin quite similar minus d leap, given d fact she cleared civil services. Loving TM:-)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PaintedSkymuskanp

7thHeaven IF-Dazzler

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 4:19am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

muskanp

jain92 Goldie
jain92
jain92

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 4:25am | IP Logged
Clap

Thumbs UpThumbs Up

muskanp

ada_angel Groupbie
ada_angel