Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: PrithviSanyo1

yes but look maan will be suffer if maan will stay with geet and geet reluctance behavior firstly. it'll be another punishment ,
 waise after know about his daughter and don't stay with geet that time it's big punishment for him.
 waise I'm feared cause after 2months sepration I thought they will be united but not happen.
 so now  only hope no mu.
yes u r right maan is already in her guit trip and gk =geet loves him more than herself so no chance for mu.
 but still ,I'm not giving any chance.

well... i dont think muski di will want to give us any more pain coz when maaneet r in pain we r naturally in pain๐Ÿ˜† so i dont think any MU coz Di lubs us na how can she bethat harsh on us...
yeah knowing he has a daughter n he missed every special moment a father wants to spend with his infant baby that in itself is a very big punishment... i believe girls r more close to their fathers may b not that open with them but then dad's always pamper their daughters more as compared to guys... maan has lost a lot just coz of his so called ego
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Originally posted by: 7thHeaven

well... i dont think muski di will want to give us any more pain coz when maaneet r in pain we r naturally in pain๐Ÿ˜† so i dont think any MU coz Di lubs us na how can she bethat harsh on us...

yeah knowing he has a daughter n he missed every special moment a father wants to spend with his infant baby that in itself is a very big punishment... i believe girls r more close to their fathers may b not that open with them but then dad's always pamper their daughters more as compared to guys... maan has lost a lot just coz of his so called ego

yes I know we loves maan and I have full faith on muskan.
 yes daughter is very close to father and maan missed those moments.
it's big punishment.
 in fact maan promissed geet for big marraige, will stay with her pregnancy time, will taking care of their baby child but everything went wrong. so it's big punishment for maan .
 hope from now he will stay close to his daughter.
now I want to see daughter father duo๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜.
 Jr mk is already possessive about her father to share with any one๐Ÿ˜†.her anger is very much resembles to maan and her bubbly ness resembles to geet๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ณ
muskan another update pls.

yes I know we loves maan and I have full faith on muskan.
 yes daughter is very close to father and maan missed those moments.
it's big punishment.
 in fact maan promissed geet for big marraige, will stay with her pregnancy time, will taking care of their baby child but everything went wrong. so it's big punishment for maan .
 hope from now he will stay close to his daughter.
now I want to see daughter father duo๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜.
 Jr mk is already possessive about her father to share with any one๐Ÿ˜†.her anger is very much resembles to maan and her bubbly ness resembles to geet๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ณ
muskan another update pls.

bingo... Jr MK is like the perfect combo of maaneet... daughters are possesive about their father... my mommy always tells me how i never let my dad take anyone in his arms when i was 1 yr old... but she is 6 n a half n yet so possessive that is so cute... what i liked the most was geet didnt hide it from her daughter... she showed her his picture... m dying to know her name... MK... what does it stand for... di plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz if not an update plz tell her name na...
me too want to see father daughter bond... Embarrassed
the thought that geet went through everything on her own really makes me angry at maan... its not easy to endure all the morning sickness, sore legs, n everything all alone... n especially for a girl like geet who was terrified of tiny babies...
i want geet to go back to him undoubtedly but i want her to remain a bit cold n indifferent towards him for A FEW days... then i dont have a problem with her forgiving him๐Ÿ˜†
luv_DD thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
yipeeeeeeeee
jr mk haan awesome plzzz cont sooooooonnnnnnnn
Edited by luvdhrishti - 13 years ago
KrishnaSourav thumbnail

bingo... Jr MK is like the perfect combo of maaneet... daughters are possesive about their father... my mommy always tells me how i never let my dad take anyone in his arms when i was 1 yr old... but she is 6 n a half n yet so possessive that is so cute... what i liked the most was geet didnt hide it from her daughter... she showed her his picture... m dying to know her name... MK... what does it stand for... di plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz if not an update plz tell her name na...

me too want to see father daughter bond... ๐Ÿ˜ณ
the thought that geet went through everything on her own really makes me angry at maan... its not easy to endure all the morning sickness, sore legs, n everything all alone... n especially for a girl like geet who was terrified of tiny babies...
i want geet to go back to him undoubtedly but i want her to remain a bit cold n indifferent towards him for A FEW days... then i dont have a problem with her forgiving him๐Ÿ˜†

yes , actually for jr mk she doesn't have or not stay with her father last 6 yrs so, she is more possessive about her father.
aww u r papa's pari.yes geet is clear about her relationship and told her daughter about her father.
yes I was much feeling pain whenever I think how geet cope with all this when she was expected .don't geet will be reluctance for few days, surely.
it's not easy for her.
 she loves him but this time maan ahve to win her heart again.
 but ti'll bemore interesting if maaneet stay together with their daughter.

yes , actually for jr mk she doesn't have or not stay with her father last 6 yrs so, she is more possessive about her father.
aww u r papa's pari.yes geet is clear about her relationship and told her daughter about her father.
yes I was much feeling pain whenever I think how geet cope with all this when she was expected .don't geet will be reluctance for few days, surely.
it's not easy for her.
 she loves him but this time maan ahve to win her heart again.
 but ti'll bemore interesting if maaneet stay together with their daughter.

di look here we all r so restless... if u free a short n sweet update plzEmbarrassed
KrishnaSourav thumbnail

di look here we all r so restless... if u free a short n sweet update plz๐Ÿ˜ณ

yes muskan , pls update it.
 we r restless.๐Ÿ˜ณ
Nik.freebird thumbnail
Hey thnx 4 pm di!wow junior msk realy gud!!she is soh soh cute n sweet!luv her!plz updte soon!n kashsh both r stupid enough 2 nt understnd their felings!in diwangi sach me diwane dono.plz updte tm fast!tc
surbhijn106 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Really liked it awsm maan n geet ki mk n go is none other than geet khurana awsm waiting update soon
anushaarja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@7 th heaven jus started reading ur bitter sweet love story........ seems quite interesting.......๐Ÿ˜Š