Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PaintedSky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
want more want more want more as soon as possible !
cyum321 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
AWESOME BUT NOW MILADO na
komlika thumbnail
awesome........i catch up on updates after dadi accepted annie........how could maan do this to geet😭........maan is such a jerk 😡.......... OMG what a change in geet😲........cant wait to read more update.........just update this we will wait for others.........😆
JilyPotter thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
DO THEY DO THEY DO THEY DO THEY?????   are they going to met, please let them😃.......i know that Maan was at fault here but i cant seem him like this...it kills my heart...but than i again Geet is kind of badass i wonder how she will take it when they come face to face....this is going to interesting either way you spin it....
Bhavsonu thumbnail
I assume the precap refer to raj and geet to meet not manneet.
When will manneet meet want to see Mann reaction after seeing different geet strong and arrogant . Raj will be proud of his gudia would lve to see geet meet her three friends but also want to see manneet confrontation soon please it's been too long both have been seperated want to see Mann meet geet and on his knees and begging her to come back in his life.
febinyusuff thumbnail
I am really really feeling bad for Geet..

the hardships she had gone through those 7 years..

But  I am glad that she did not fall.. and that she made her own place ..

muski, honey , yesterday after reading part 124, I thought what would have happened if Maan was able to find her.. The same cycle would have repeated.. maan will apologize, then due to work load he might avoid her.. takj her for granted.. then his temper.. and if by chance sache is pregnant.. then dadi.. They might be togather but not happy..

I loved this track more muski.. I don't want Geet to forgive maan that easily.. I really really wish, Geet will have Jr Geet exactly like her.. and I want Maan to watch and realise what he had missed and crashed by his own hands...What  Maan had suffered is nothing compared to what geet had gone through those 7 years.. A girl  who was afraid of pregnancy, delivery.. who just wanted everything  MAGICAL went through all these things ALONE in her life..

muski, awesome update  as always.. The twist was really good and I love the current story line..

waiting for thge next update for them to Meet..

Love,

Febin

myedward12 thumbnail
plz update next part fast......
i hold my breath!
solicitude thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing ff!

Sorry for not commenting earlier as was reading ur ff on my phone!
Ilovemsk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wowww
nice.....gmm

gk = geet khurana??

plzzz let them meet!
i wonder does geet have a child lol😉
-shamima- thumbnail
Awe poor geet say from her family and friends and most importantly maan she's now turned into this cold hard shelled person from comparison to the childish and bubbly girl and awe maan well he shouldn't have taken her for granted and his eo was so big that he claimed that he would find her and 7 years just quizzed pass and awe geet her concern and worry when she found out it was maan that was kidnapped anyways great update and can't wait to read more 😊