Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Endless_sky thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
omg what a twist really interseting update soon will be be waiting for u to update
maanmishti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i am loving this GK........oh my god she is a tom rider........now she is a perfect match for MSK.......i dont want geet to give in so easily.........anyways waiting for their meeting........waiting for raj and GK meeting also.........anyways plzzzzzzz update soon
lody thumbnail
Am realy hoping for there meet god 7 years seam soo long for me but waiting how they will meet and how they will bee when they will meet uff waiting for that
Azmii thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
plzzz can we have one more update.....
loved it, it seems that i cant have enough of ur updates hehe
every time i read ur ff my heartbeats goes up hehe
awesome update
luv gk
muuaaah
cyberprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
woow di nice update, GK rescuing Maan , keep going di. di please please deewangi bi update kar dijiyega :) lots of love.
simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
so gk means Geet Khurana
or i my wrong
amzing update pls cont soonnnn
the story turning interesting
now
-memorable- thumbnail
at the look of precap i m guessing mann wonn't be able to see her cause of the black mask n all
he should suffer more....
and as in the update maan remembring'' no child'' discussion i m getting sure geet was preg that time & she brought up child all by herself

am i right???????????
kashishk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Muskaan,
I am commenting for the first time on your FF and I really love it. I was a silent writer but I couldn't help this time without a comment.

So GK is Geet Khurana, I loved how she is good at shooting, she had become cold hearted maybe that's what love is. Now she is going to save Maan, still she has feeling for that jerk. Nonetheless, he truly deserved all of this. In each and everything, it's always about him.

In the beginning of the FF, I found him cool but now he had become a jerk, a complete jerk. He didn't trust Geet enough to share about Annie to her, all he did was to blame others that's why he got this punishment, what's better to stay away from your love because of your ego and don't know where she is. HE DESERVED EACH AND EVERYTHING.

I am really proud of Geet that as no one can endure what Maan had said time and again. It was a well punishment for him. I hope after all this his ego, arrogance and attitude had vanished and he would be able to win her back to never repeat his mistakes again. That too not for Maan, as if for him he deserves to be left alone all his life (I am super angry on him), but for Geet, she was the one suffering the most and she deseves happiness in her life.

Please continue super soon as I always wait for your update.

Luv u<333
Kashish

Edited by kashishk - 13 years ago
chubzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing as always! Waitin 4 maaneet to meet.
naliniami thumbnail
Hi Muskaan lovely update, i never read FF before but as i started reading your FF i really like to read your FF. the twist you brought into this story was azaing. but it seems maan hasn't said anything to his dadi about his marriage with geet, such a coward . and people are so mean he totally spoiled her life and gave so much pain to her family and her mother who trusted him and gave permission to for registered marriage. here it looks like maan and his family totally wrong people and they don't deserve geet. i think you need to add some this to your story that everyone in maan's family realise how wrong they were towards geet and they realised after she left when broke down infront of them.