Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

like many even i hated to see geet falling on her knees in front of dev....but then i thought anyone in her place wud hv done the same thing....for geet wat matters now is saving maan's life....the one man widout whom she cannot even imagine a life....

at that moment dev was the only person who cud save maan's life...geet is doing this for the sole reason that she wants to bring back maan from the face of death

i just hope maan never comes to know of this....as much tougher it was for geet to beg in front of dev...but she was doing this for the love of her life who is currently fighting with death....but for maan it will be a lifetime burden to know that geet had to ask help from the one person who has destroyed her life....
--Magnificent-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Shivi ... hats off to you hun for getting that out of the epi ...aur Munni bhi .....Munni meri Maan ki Devaani , i watched the epi ...was so bored as the cable is gone ....agar tum logon ne iss epi mein se bhi kuchh dhoond nikala hai toh tum logon ki daad deni padegi .... cant see Maan like this .... this past week was such a ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ ... i hope Monday brings something good 
mysterygurl1427 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
thanks everyone!!!!

those that also shared their symbolisms...thank u!!! enjoyed readin them all......
they are wonderful!!!
-Saruu- thumbnail
Originally posted by: roshni19

I am using your lines while writing my post , my lines are in purple color . .

Tell me if you liked my thoughts . 

.Kiran. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
WOW!! great analysis๐Ÿ‘
Infinitedreams thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Jes75

Hey Shivi ... hats off to you hun for getting that out of the epi ...aur Munni bhi .....Munni meri Maan ki Devaani , i watched the epi ...was so bored as the cable is gone ....agar tum logon ne iss epi mein se bhi kuchh dhoond nikala hai toh tum logon ki daad deni padegi .... cant see Maan like this .... this past week was such a ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ ... i hope Monday brings something good 

Mere Maan ki deewani, baat toh wohi hai na ke koyle mein se heera dhondna, so dhoond liya๐Ÿ˜‰....

Sach kaho, main ne aur Shivi ne episode daikha hi nahin....padha aur padh kur symbolism dhoond liya lolz....

Muniza