Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Why The Negativity On The Forum???? (Page 4)

Doris. Senior Member
Doris.
Doris.

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 3:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by romaila

@Lekha...no need for arguement ignorance is better than arguement........chill 

exaclty....actually if there was ignorance in first place, non of this baseless arguments would have risedErmm. but no! ppl seems liking to argue and giving reason to spreading negativity.

Edited by fahidlover - 20 February 2011 at 3:24am

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Aww! Lekhu!Hug
I really appreciate your efforts, sweets. I'm sure everyone of us wants our old forum back. It is actually saddening to see people fighting over actors and their personal lives. I, for one, really don't care about what they do outside PKYEK. It's their life, their wish and though, I confess I do hold an opinion on their personal lives as well, but I choose not to disclose my thoughts about it here. Reason? Like I've said time and again, IF has given us the freedom of speech and expression but it has also trusted us to understand what we should say and what we shouldn't. And yes, don't be upset. I know that bitterness has crept in the forum and the forum has changed but the one thing which hasn't and will never change is that end of the day, we're all PKYEKians and love the show Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..Armaania..Charu21

BilliCat. Viewbie
BilliCat.
BilliCat.

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
@Topic maker,
I totally understand you are trying to help to clear the air. But i guess this is turning into a battle field.

If some actor/actress report of some members here making harsh comments on them talk to GM . How can we bliv a FB ID?may b its not evn original Vahbizz in it?or may b it got hacked?

And personal attacks are NOT appreciated watever may b the matter. You ,me kaheela and evryone is equal in forum .So rules are applicable for evryone . Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

..Mari..ka7eela-rupa-..Armaania..Charu21.Jane..

..Armaania.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Armaania..
..Armaania..

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
Lekha really appreciate efforts to make this forum a better place.Embarrassed
Well , truly saying PKYEK Forum has been changed.I am here since the beginning of the forum..and all the humble and kind members are now just silent members of this forum and no more post.

Members like Charu and Fari.Embarrassed

And I really don't care and infact NO ONE should care what happens in actor's personal life since its their life and bunch of two people are couple or friends I really don't care.ConfusedI might like them , I might hate them but really don't care if they r together or just friends.
And personal attacking is NOT allowed.I've been through personal attacks recently just because I was maintaining the decorum of the forum.ConfusedRather replying the member back and personal attacking him/her I've reported it to the Gm's.SmileSo what all I mean is that when someone personal attacks you or bash you , please report it to the Gm's rather than turning the forum into battlefield.

Hope co-operation from all members is seen.Smile

Edited by Princezz22 - 20 February 2011 at 4:14am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Charu21.Jane..

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 4:39am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

..Mari..ka7eela-rupa-

Sano88 IF-Achieverz
Sano88
Sano88

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 6:11am | IP Logged
Please, don't create thread which will lead to arguments. Already the forum has turned into battlefield and such threads create more chaos and things becomes more stressful. Let the Gms handle the forum till we get a DT for this section.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ozzyieRitzie..Armaania..Charu21TheBlackJaguar.Jane..

ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
totally agreed dear
*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged

Moderator's Note:

Can I know the need for this post? Was it to mock or attack members. I either case we don't allow such post which create unnecessary fight and disrupt the peace of the section.

Some people like Vivian-Vahbbiz as pair some not. That is an individual choice. You can't force someone to like a couple and vice versa.

Things can be discussed without fighting or bashing one another. Doing any of these is not going to benefit anyone. It will lead to never ending arguments and spread negativity in the forum.

And how many times will members be reminded to use report button? If you find anything offensive or not within COC posted by someone report it instead of making post attacking members. Bashing actor as well as member both are against forum Rules.

Topic Closed

IF Dev Team

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BilliCat.--sanchita--AmeresSano88

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index