Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Why The Negativity On The Forum????

-Destiny- IF-Sizzlerz
-Destiny-
-Destiny-

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
hi guys!!
am he  here again  with a  Topic  to   Try  and reason  with people Again  about  the Reasons that I mentioned earlier  on his  thread Give Privacy Initiative- IF team PROGRESS Pg 2
Again I seemed to have  noticed  people Spreading  negative  vibes all  around our Lovely forum
Guys ...  try being a little  more mature in your Approach ...  Spreading Rumours doand bashing  won't  do  any help ..
I  am not naming  anyone  here  But if you have  Done something like that ..I advice you to   start  behaving  more maturely and  in a more sensible manner....
   This   forum is actually  supposed  to  be  For   Discussing    and    Not bashing & rumour spreading
 IF you    don't like  Certain things  Please  refrain  from posting  on  this  forum and  let  PEACE & ORDER  Prevail It   be would nice to have  our  old Friendly  forum back  PleaseEmbarrassed

It would be
It's  just sad  to see the negative Vibes  on the  Forum here ..  A  sorry  state of affairsCry

Peace OutEmbarrassed
Thanks For  listeningEmbarrassed 
EDIT

About Vahbbiz 's age Please  stop   Discussing  about  who is Older and who is not  It can be  a little  mean  and all 
STOP   ALL THE IDIOCITYAngry Guys it may be     Easy  for  u to type harsh words  BUT ITS NOT  EASY AT ALL  to take  such insults

Lekha Ishwar

Edited by -Destiny- - 19 February 2011 at 11:00pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

aiyeshashyamzfijehmohit_rockstarifrah.RehanismMeekoozzyie-HJ-Prinsesse.SuviTOTAL-ROMANTICanshraTheBlackJaguar.Jane..-CandyFloss-romaila

Charu21 IF-Sizzlerz
Charu21
Charu21

24 Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Lekhu!! i agree wid u.. Thumbs Up but be ready for attacks that everyone has got right to express their opinions n all that!!! LOL
For us all that should matter is da character that da actor is portraying. Okay agree that there is no personal life in this business, actors r suppose to pay da price for da fame. but every thing should be done in limit.. we should respect their privacy.. 

I really feel sorry for those minds who judge others by their looks, fat/thin/age or watever aspects!! For me all that matters is pretty soul n not just pretty face.. I read some comments on various topics yest n felt so bad that i couldnt even sleep properly last night.. 

Would we like it if someone interferes in our life?? Lets just place ourselves in their life. how tough they must b finding it to digest such comments for themselves, their friends or loved ones.. I just cant even imagine.. Hats off to these actors who handle such situations.. Love them for this.. n more than love i respect them for this.. 
God Bless these actors.. 
Cheers..
Love u soooooooo much Lekhu.. Hug

Edited by Charu21 - 19 February 2011 at 11:06pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

fijehmeawifrah.KomalgraphixRehanism-Doppelganger--Destiny-Prinsesse.SuviMs.Goody.Jane..romaila

pratsy IF-Stunnerz
pratsy
pratsy

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
thnx 4 d post lekhu. .m realy upset. .ths forum ws d bst forum . .i dnt undrstand pplz pov. . .if vivian is havng an affair. .dn its hs personal lyf. .its nt our business 2 coment on hs relationships. . .evn vahbiz wrote in fb dat ds is her personal lyf. .fans shudn't interfere or ask personal qus
So my advice 2 al. .plz dnt coment on their personal lyf. .ds forum is abt d show pkyek. .discus abt pkyek only. .

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

fijehKomalgraphix-Doppelganger--Destiny-Prinsesse.Suvianshra

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
I agree with you, Who dates whom is their own Business and even I hate people saying horrible things about Vahbbiz and expecting Vivian to date Sukirti instead. I think we should respect their privacy. Also there is nothing wrong in dating an Older Woman and their are many such successful relationships where a Younger Man and involved with Older Woman.

Edited by Anamika1570 - 20 February 2011 at 4:58am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

fijehifrah.Komalgraphixreadingworms.ozzyie-Doppelganger--Destiny-Prinsesse.SuvianshraTheBlackJaguar

-Destiny- IF-Sizzlerz
-Destiny-
-Destiny-

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
   thank you  guys will get back and reply  to you all  in a bitHug
thanks for  commentingEmbarrassed

lekha

Edited by -Destiny- - 19 February 2011 at 11:14pm
pratsy IF-Stunnerz
pratsy
pratsy

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
m felng realy bad. .ppl r insultng vahbiz on her fb page. Ths is 2 much. .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prinsesse.Suvi

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Awwwwwww....... don't worry. It's life. You just take the good and turn away from the bad. Don't sweat the small stuff.Heart

SMILE!Hug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

KomalgraphixRitzie-Doppelganger--Destiny-Prinsesse.Suvinami2811

_SnowFlake_ IF-Rockerz
_SnowFlake_
_SnowFlake_

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
i totally agree lekhaThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Komalgraphix

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index