Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Abhinav&Drashti FC|ChemistryIsTheirMiddleName <3 (Page 141)

sweet.melody IF-Stunnerz
sweet.melody
sweet.melody

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 7:43am | IP Logged
Yattri the book was really nice!! (talk about biased me eh? :P ) but no if you look at it this way.. he meant to write a book from a girl perspective... how the other woman in a man's life feels, and some of the reviews were like damn I'm jealous of that guy for understanding a woman so well. So yeah he achieved what he was going for! :)

and truth be told, I seriously don't think I would have continued being this crazy about Mayank if I just knew him as Rahul from dmg. Knowing him personally and getting to interact with him on a one to one basis and learning about the kind of guy he is just makes me love, respect and admire him more and more everyday! :D

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yattri-MERRY-

sabihaa. IF-Sizzlerz
sabihaa.
sabihaa.

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
OMG. Another Al Pacino/Godfather lover?
Could this be??

I am in LOVE with Pacino. *sigh*

Anyway, new FC has been made. And the link is on the first page. ;)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yattri-Sakina--MERRY-

sweet.melody IF-Stunnerz
sweet.melody
sweet.melody

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Merry_Shwit

ROFL... is that directed toward me... Cry u always hate me.. when i am online u only care abt sabi..yattri.. ROFL

omggggggg your light wasn't green then!!! I was talking about green lighted log ROFLROFL gosh meri jaan logi kya about that issue? ROFL
-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yattri

Shilpa: How was the book? signed copy? Damn girl! ive never been so crazy for any of the celeb. id like to be, ill find my perfecto celeb too. 

Maryam: Man mee tooo :( Uni is borin, cannot wait to graduate. and fly like a G6. hahah. but no i want to but i dont. and then after studies you work and work and then you die. :| i remember there was a book called lifes a b*tch and then you die. 
Alcohol against your religion?  i hope it doesnt offend though. 

Sakina: youve got maryam here who hasnt either. pssht. stop being sad. its not that good of a thing either. 
that is true...life after uni.. u gotta work ..more responsiblity after that.. did u read the book i suggestedEmbarrassed.. yeah i am muslim.. so u cant drink. no it doesnt offend me.. not everyone is from the same culture or religionLOL.
@ sakina: yeah he is a great actor.. no i havent read the books

yattri-Sakina-

yattri IF-Dazzler
yattri
yattri

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
I lowe depressing songs too. LOL actually depends on my mood.  Have you heard of this Hungarian song which was banned cos it led to suicides? 

Sakinnnaaa: tsk tsk. okay, tell me after you do. i wanna know the story of what happens. 

-Sakina--MERRY-

-Sakina- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sakina-
-Sakina-

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -saBii-

OMG. Another Al Pacino/Godfather lover?
Could this be??

I am in LOVE with Pacino. *sigh*

Anyway, new FC has been made. And the link is on the first page. ;)

I lust for Michael Corleone,Sabz...and Pacino....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

sabihaa.-MERRY-

sabihaa. IF-Sizzlerz
sabihaa.
sabihaa.

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Depressing songs? I've stopped counting how many times I've listened to Grenade now.

& I listened to Navin Kundra's Tere Liye - courtesy of Shilps, and the trailer she made for her FF.

If I die, I want Grenade played in my honour. ;)

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yattri-MERRY-sweet.melody

-MERRY- IF-Stunnerz
-MERRY-
-MERRY-

Posted: 28 February 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet.melody

Originally posted by Merry_Shwit

ROFL... is that directed toward me... Cry u always hate me.. when i am online u only care abt sabi..yattri.. ROFL

omggggggg your light wasn't green then!!! I was talking about green lighted log ROFLROFL gosh meri jaan logi kya about that issue? ROFL
sabiiiii... yeahhhhh.. u love that movie tooBig smile
@ yes shlipa.. u hurt my feelingsssssROFL.. and when someone does that.. i will make them regret it big timeeeeeeeeeeeAngryTongue..
"meri jaan logi kya about that issue? "... uhmmmmm maybe.. it depends ..how much u hurt me

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sakina-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index