Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Idiots Ka Adda|16| Free To Join! (Page 77)

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hiiiiiiiiiii

Originally posted by _Akanksha_

ROFL hahaha so true
sure call me watever u want
im from pakistan but currently live in canada

I'm from Chandigarh, India .. and I'm currently living in England! Smile I lived in Ontario for 6 years, though .. when I was like, 4. Big smile
oh thats cool ive been to  london england to visit my aunt i live in ontario near toronto currentlyTongue

The world's too short, indeed! LOL

PS - My rendering reached 51%. Huraay!! Dancing
lols ya the world is short
wats rendering?

Like I said .. I'm totally crazy! So, I'm making this VM on a show that ended like, 4 years ago!! Silly  But, yeah, sometimes, you can't help it .. You know? You feel like you have to make something, and you make it! <3 I made this on Ashi-Yuvi, Remix .. ever heard of it? 
Oh ok well ive never made a vm so i didnt know but cool
i know how u feel mjht ended in november but it feels like years has pased by i miss it so much so i sit around making siggie on it
the names sound familier but i dont think ive ever seen it i rarly watch shows

I used to loveeee Miley Jab Hum Tum! <333 Only the first season, though. It was fresh and endearing, but then, like all those shows out there, it was dragged. Ouch 

I loved Samrat and Gunjan. Samratttt!! <33 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Indescribable--CreativeSoul-

-CreativeSoul- IF-Sizzlerz
-CreativeSoul-
-CreativeSoul-

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 6:25pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Princess_Ayesho

ayesho Hug
thank god tu a gayi
i was going nuts talking to myself LOL
how r u?
Hug
Awwww, yeah yaar I was reading your conversations in which you were talking to yourselfLOL
Im all good, how are you?Big smile
I was waitiing for u idiots to come online LOL
im great
so wats up?
Nothing much, just happy that this CC is back in action againLOL

It will remain in action as long as it's got idiots like us. LOL
lols so true we have actully finshed thes cc in less then a day sometimesLOL

That's so cool! Big smile Let's work towards making a new record! LOL
hahaha like what in a few hours its possible but only when all of us idiots are online its rare but thoes days there is a sabzi mandi here with idiots everywhere LOL

Sabzi mandi! LOL That's what our teacher used to call our class .. or a 'fish market' .. coz we were the most troublesome ones! LOL Good times!! <33 Man, don't you just HATE it when you are totally chilled out and then you get nostalgic thinking about old memories!? 
hahah thats what our class was our teacher left our class causs we were acording to her troublemakers LOL ya i know wat u mean memories hunt meLOL

Haunt? You're talkin like your school was dreadful! LOL Yeah, you know, this once.. these two guys sitting behind me lighted a matchstick in class when a test was going on, and they were like .. Oops Akanksha, your hair are on fire! And I'm like.. W*F W*F get it off .. when there was NO fire.. and the teacher failed me! D'ohROFL
hahaaha ROFL lols thats funny i would have killed thoes guys omg
no i wasnt talking about school memories i was talking about memories in genrala nd by hunt i ment like they keep coming bact to me
what grade are u in?

-Indescribable-Akankshaa.

-CreativeSoul-
-CreativeSoul-

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 6:27pm | IP Logged

ROFL hahaha so true

I'm from Chandigarh, India .. and I'm currently living in England! Smile I lived in Ontario for 6 years, though .. when I was like, 4. Big smile
oh thats cool ive been to  london england to visit my aunt i live in ontario near toronto currentlyTongue

wats rendering?

Like I said .. I'm totally crazy! So, I'm making this VM on a show that ended like, 4 years ago!! Silly  But, yeah, sometimes, you can't help it .. You know? You feel like you have to make something, and you make it! <3 I made this on Ashi-Yuvi, Remix .. ever heard of it? 
i know how u feel mjht ended in november but it feels like years has pased by i miss it so much so i sit around making siggie on it

I used to loveeee Miley Jab Hum Tum! <333 Only the first season, though. It was fresh and endearing, but then, like all those shows out there, it was dragged. Ouch 

highfive!!!! as u can see by my oic im a huge sajan fan and monaya fan and im in love with mohit <3
i thought it was gona drag on i hate when things drag on but mjht was one show i wouldnt have mind if it dragged on i cried on the last episode causs it ended but sajans wedding was the cutest wedding everWink

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 6:29pm | IP Logged

ayesho Hug
thank god tu a gayi
how r u?
Hug
Awwww, yeah yaar I was reading your conversations in which you were talking to yourselfLOL
im great
so wats up?

hahaha like what in a few hours its possible but only when all of us idiots are online its rare but thoes days there is a sabzi mandi here with idiots everywhere LOL

Sabzi mandi! LOL That's what our teacher used to call our class .. or a 'fish market' .. coz we were the most troublesome ones! LOL Good times!! <33 Man, don't you just HATE it when you are totally chilled out and then you get nostalgic thinking about old memories!? 
hahah thats what our class was our teacher left our class causs we were acording to her troublemakers LOL ya i know wat u mean memories hunt meLOL

Haunt? You're talkin like your school was dreadful! LOL Yeah, you know, this once.. these two guys sitting behind me lighted a matchstick in class when a test was going on, and they were like .. Oops Akanksha, your hair are on fire! And I'm like.. W*F W*F get it off .. when there was NO fire.. and the teacher failed me! D'ohROFL
no i wasnt talking about school memories i was talking about memories in genrala nd by hunt i ment like they keep coming bact to me
what grade are u in?

What makes you think I did NOT kill them? LOLLOL

I'm in grade 9 .. but all those 'happy' times seem to have gone .. It's REALLY different out here in England, that's why! Smile

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 6:31pm | IP Logged

ROFL hahaha so true

wats rendering?

highfive!!!! as u can see by my oic im a huge sajan fan and monaya fan and im in love with mohit <3
i thought it was gona drag on i hate when things drag on but mjht was one show i wouldnt have mind if it dragged on i cried on the last episode causs it ended but sajans wedding was the cutest wedding everWink

I know.. And a girl in my class said that Mohit looked like a monkey! And I gave her a 'your-taste-sucks' glare! LOL

SaJan's wedding was cute! I've seen that! Big smile I also made a sig on it .. Wanna see? 

-CreativeSoul-
-CreativeSoul-

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 6:31pm | IP Logged

ayesho Hug
thank god tu a gayi
how r u?
Hug
im great
so wats up?

what grade are u in?

What makes you think I did NOT kill them? LOLLOL

I'm in grade 9 .. but all those 'happy' times seem to have gone .. It's REALLY different out here in England, that's why! Smile
hhaha good job for killing them if someone told me my hair was on fire i would have freeked out i love my hair lols
and oh cool ur a year younger them me im in grade 10
so is ayesho i thought i mention causs she is not talking for some reason LOL

-CreativeSoul-
-CreativeSoul-

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 6:33pm | IP Logged

ROFL hahaha so true

wats rendering?

I know.. And a girl in my class said that Mohit looked like a monkey! And I gave her a 'your-taste-sucks' glare! LOL

SaJan's wedding was cute! I've seen that! Big smile I also made a sig on it .. Wanna see? 
EWWWWW i hate that girl no one says that about him hes so hot wait im not sappose to be drooling over him here i get in trouble for  that alot!LOL

and ya show ive made siggies on them and uploaded on my shop but i dont think ive done one for there wedding oneErmm

-Indescribable- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-CreativeSoul-Akankshaa.

Go to top