India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Scene Editing in Special Episode...

NimbuMirchi IF-Sizzlerz
NimbuMirchi
NimbuMirchi

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
I didn't like the special Episode at allDead.  What was it? I mean they have spoiled my saturday...AngryAngry There were no need of any of the scenes which they have chosen... Ouch

What was the need of Suhana - Rano fight sceneConfused, then full scene of Suhana and Sid(yukkk)Angry I was so iritated...AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry then Inder and Suhana about love discussion... (It was nice but I think there was no need for that scene in Suhana's love realization...Confused)

All this was not enough so, they have added all the scenes of that stupid SCensored... scenes...

Yuk yuk yuk yuk.... I am damm iritated now... why did I watch it?? Angry

I mean SGP has lot of lot of best scenes... if they wanted to show Ishaan and Suhana's Love journey... then they have bunch of cute scenes there...Embarrassed They wud have added Mirror gifting scene, Ishan gifting cute dress as parting giftEmbarrassed, Roti making sceneSmile, Suhana hugged Ishaan after knowing Sid's truthHug, Suhana flirting with Ishaan jokinglyWink, Ishaan praising Suhana's beauty when she wore that disgner dressClap, Tie scene and if they wanted family scene then they cud have included that hilarious Aschhi Bahu sequence...ROFL

and to be surprised there was no scene of Suhana and IshaanDead. Me kaha jake sar fodu apna... Wacko

I am disappointed... I am very very very disappointed...Ermm that was not special but that was the worst Episode of SGP. Editing was at it worst... can't write anything more...Dead

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

julaikhadent4usargunanjalianjalicuriouscatSushaanManeetposhahsweetymolFeefifaficrysindinfinity00iViews

crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Same here sachi...I had lots of expectations , but sab kuch paani mein behgaya...  Even I didn't like that Sushaan journey... I agree we have so many good scenes in SGP, but those scene they chose were like ...AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry I am sure it was done my SP only... AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry isliye ithna bhangaar aaya tha...

Even though they said "Journey of Ishaan and Suhana", we didn't get to watch Sushaan's love story... They added some random scenes which made no importance as far as SGP  story line is concerned... I am so disappointed with those who ever did this "Journey" editing....

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjaliSushaanManeetposhahFeefi

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
me too very very disappointed....
i was thinking of the many cute and beautiful sushaan scenes we had...and i thot we could see all that again....bt i dont know where the love story of sushaan was in this....
me very very angry....Angry
Angry
rising_starr Senior Member
rising_starr
rising_starr

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
oh wow was it that bad :( i too wished if they had shown some cute scenes of sushaan but anyways thanks for posting this so now as i know...i dont think i will be watching it :| may be will watch but only for ragzzzz :)
infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
I said the same thing in another post about what was the point of this 'thing'.I think it was done for promoting SGP but done really badly and didnt made any sense.as we watch SGP like so closely that we could tell that it wasn't done by the real editors I am pukka pukka sure it was done by star plus people , so rather then doing any good it backfired.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

confusedsoul

poshah Goldie
poshah
poshah

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crysind

Same here sachi...I had lots of expectations , but sab kuch paani mein behgaya...  Even I didn't like that Sushaan journey... I agree we have so many good scenes in SGP, but those scene they chose were like ...Angry I am sure it was done my SP only... Angry isliye ithna bhangaar aaya tha...

Bhangaar, is that  word you use ..i used towhen i was a kid..bhnagar dress, bhangaar log Tongue
poshah Goldie
poshah
poshah

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged
it was a journey of best to worse Big smile

i also stopped watching the maha epi and went on to watching the real episodes..intelligent me !!
I watched it only till the point of inder/suhana conversation.
crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poshah

Originally posted by crysind

Same here sachi...I had lots of expectations , but sab kuch paani mein behgaya...  Even I didn't like that Sushaan journey... I agree we have so many good scenes in SGP, but those scene they chose were like ...Angry I am sure it was done my SP only... Angry isliye ithna bhangaar aaya tha...

Bhangaar, is that  word you use ..i used towhen i was a kid..bhnagar dress, bhangaar log Tongue

LOL Pooja...now you know am a kid in all ways...LOL

Go to top