Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

MANCUB KRISHNA ACCUSES PRATIGYA (Page 3)

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mia03

Love the name of your thread (MKAP)

what will it take for Krishna, to earn a living.

(1) Babuji, to stop his access to The Bank of  Thakur Sajjan Singh.
(2) Let him pay room and board for himself and wife as long as he is living at the NIWAS.
(3) Kick him out of the Niwas.
Those three idea will be a failure, SS, is a softy when it comes to Krishna.

some of Pratz, friends will have to visit her with their successful hubbies, or stories (brag about how happy they are of their husband job) to make Krishna, realize.

Krishna, feel and think the don't need him in the family business Shakti bhai is there.
Katra Naresh babu shakti singh, came out a jealous man from jail. what will he do when Krishna, take over that business , make it legal and twice as successful. he is too jealous to notice Krishna, looked up to him, to run the business.

Mia

I liked the title a lot too. It just popped into my head. Geek

I doubt Prats's pals visiting with their successful patis will put a dent in Krishna's ego.LOL He may feel insecure about his lack of education and inability to keep up with the convo if that were to happen.Ouch He already told Prats, SCAM and her family were a doff breed and he being unpud wouldn't fit in. But you can be rest assured he will later on brag that none of their husbands can nor do they love their wives the way he loves PratsWinkLOL. That's one department he will believe as long as he lives that there is no man on earth who can and will ever love his wife the way he loves Prats......he believes he owns the Gram Slam title on that one for life.Tongue

The viewers will go ga-ga over his love and forget that he puts Prats in an awkward position of trying to include him and explain what the convo is all about if they talk about city stuff.Confused He may even brag he is wealthy enough as the son of Takur Sajjan Singh and can sit back, eat and be merry.  Nah, he is not going to be easily shamed. Ermm

SS will actually be doing Krishna a favor if he grits his teeth and throws his ladla out on the street and tells him to fend for himself.  It might hurt him like hell to see his bauji take such an extreme measure but it really shouldn't come as a surprise to him given his wardrobe was thrown out (Piasiya might be saving itTongue) and he was told no food for him or Prats without pay by SS but recanted his statement later. Big mistake SS!  Krishna knows his bauji too well. But with KN also throwing the gauntlet and refusing to work, SS may have to think of an extreme measure to take control of the situation. 

In the long run once Krishna finds his way out of his fantasy world he may return to thank SS for helping him get his act together.  He loves his bauji too much to cut ties forever. It's not like he has pulled the plug on him and Prats suddenly. He was given plenty of warning over and again and it was in the interest of giving him a kick in the ass to wake him up that SS makes that move, if at all he does.

Blaming Prats for family's pressure on him to work is just a coward's way out and he's literally hiding behind Prats's pallu............avoidance and pretending it has nothing to do with him and everyone else around him Prats included is at fault for his life getting turned on it's head.

It's time for Baba Bandar to stop monkeying around and get his act together. Prats needs to call his bluff or get very angry at him. It's her anger that he responds to every time to take action that get him to grow up. Let's see what works this time.

With KN tightening the screws Krishna can't buy time any more. It's go willingly to get a job or get kicked out kicking and screaming to do what he has to do ..........Grow up and be a responsible man and take provide for himself and Prats. The idea of a baby has taken a back seat or off his mind, anything that gets him off the hook of earning his living.  He is one scared lazy bum at the moment.  Let's see how he gets his act together.

It's time the family except GD stops calling him Baba and call him by his given name Krishna. He still thinks he is a baba and acts like a baby. Time to grow up and be a man, Mr. Krishna Singh Takur, learn to stand on your own two feet.

Edited by MERARAI - 21 February 2011 at 6:49am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

b2011a_uma...Binny...CrAzYREDsuk4babithajHamiSky

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
fantabulous post meera loved it and loved each and everyones commentsClapu have sketched krishnas character wonderfully hmm i am wondering what will make him realise the importance of earning and i would love to think that its related to prats i have a guess somehow prats is in a life and death situation and his very own darling bauji refiuse to give him money for her treatmentOuchthen he will realise the importance of having his own money and not baujis Confusedlets see what will happen but its an excellent track loooking forward to it as whenever kriya are concerned creativesc  never disappointed usWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umababithaj

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
Just had a thought about the hair massage and body massage scenes.

On the one side he warmed Takurain 's heart that he has come back to her asking her to do something she has done for him in the past before marriage. He also got GD to massage his hair once in an attempt to tell Prats he has other people who pamper him.

What is getting to everyone at Takur Niwas about Krishna these days is his nonchalant behavior when KN wanted a massage. Was it Rakeswa who was giving him a massage or Purushottam? Yum Mum you got to see Rakeswa after a long time.Wink

The way he was self-absorbed and enjoying his massage only rubbed salt in KN's already wounded ego. No wonder he decided to give Krishna a run for his money.  SS is the one left holding the bag with neither son willing to give him a helping hand in his buzurg years.

GD was right........all the years of taking pride in gundagiri has come to roost now.   Why was SS reluctant or unwilling to send his two sons to school in their younger years? Was it the fear that he couldn't relate to his educated sons make lose his power over the family as the reigning famous Takur Sajjan Singh in his own Niwas?  Today he has lost control of his sons .........  in all his expereinces in life SS never learned that he was only a caretaker of his son and they were never meant to be his prized possessions especially when they have a mind of their own whether educated or not.Ermm

b2011suk4

-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
I wonder if all the taunts and total lack in Krishna ability to work is playing a part in his fears to work....It seems such taunts are not affecting him on the surface but deep down such words as useless, worthless plays a part in his fears....His stubbornness and fear of change is overriding everything but one does tend to remember the negative comments and attitude when one does not want to move forward, like in Krishna's case..work...

...Binny...MERARAI

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starlight123

I wonder if all the taunts and total lack in Krishna ability to work is playing a part in his fears to work....It seems such taunts are not affecting him on the surface but deep down such words as useless, worthless plays a part in his fears....His stubbornness and fear of change is overriding everything but one does tend to remember the negative comments and attitude when one does not want to move forward, like in Krishna's case..work...

Exactly Star!

His fear is paralyzing even his attempt at moving in the right direction. Even that modeling gig was a washout bec' of his attitude towards work.
...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MERARAI

Originally posted by starlight123

Exactly Star!

His fear is paralyzing even his attempt at moving in the right direction. Even that modeling gig was a washout bec' of his attitude towards work.
Meera di

the modeling gig was a failure not just because of his attitude towards work but also because of his behavior towards taking orders, his narrow mindedness a result of his upbringing (we have seen this come in to play several times before but this time it cost him his job), as well as his distraught beliefs as to what is acceptable and what is illegal... to him this is a game for prats his self respect... he will fail until he willingly accepts his responsibilities and makes a sincere effort... and that is not possible until his fears are dealt with !!

Edited by Binny1247 - 21 February 2011 at 2:56pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MERARAIHamiSky....Poojie....

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Meera di

Lovely post... very well written Big smile

I have to agree Krishna cannot be blamed solely for his recent behavior.. I was not surprised by everyone's reactions to the pre cap where he blames prats for his misfortunes.. but I have to say it did not surprise me.. he has been treated as a king his entire life he is not about to give it all up without a fight. Krishna is in a position where he is being forced to trespass in to unknown territory without the basic necessities an education. and the desire to do something with his life. It is unfortunate but this is just the beginning he will stoop much lower before he can truly rise, before he will understand that the fault lies within himself and his unwillingness to achieve for something better in life. 

Several factors play in to his personality though his upbringing is the most critical... he has the notion that his parents are all talk.. and to an extent they are one minute they threaten him to earn, and the next moment SS proclaims he will  never let his children starve. They have proven repeatedly that regardless of his behavior they will support him. and eventually give him what he wants. I have to accept the importance of Krishna's willingness in order for prats to help Krishna, but her  silent treatment was not at all helpful.. the man is confused/lazy and looking for an excuse as it is her secluding him was not going to help him to understand what was bothering her but it was simply a way for him to avoid working, I would have liked for them to communicate (even an argument)... but that seems to be wishful thinking !

As for Krishna working....  he has an enormous ego... though his determination is mixed with fear due to his shortcomings. I would love for SS to create a situation where he needs to work though that is doubtful... it seems like he needs to face a drastic situation before he understands the importance of earning.. related to prats since his world begins and ends with her. Yes his outburts are harsh but a part from laziness they also portray his confusion and fears so it would be  nice if prats would make an effort to see things from his perspective in order to deal with all of these issues directly... and finally awaken a strong desire inside of him to face his fears instead of blaming others and coming up with excuses to avoid finding a job because of his Tachur status he really needs to grow up because there is no excuse for his laziness/ego time to face reality !!

Edited by Binny1247 - 21 February 2011 at 7:42pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HamiSky

MERARAI IF-Sizzlerz
MERARAI
MERARAI

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Binny1247

Meera di

Lovely post... very well written Big smile

I have to agree Krishna cannot be blamed solely for his recent behavior.. I was not surprised by everyone's reactions to the pre cap where he blames prats for his misfortunes.. but I have to say it did not surprise me.. he has been treated as a king his entire life he is not about to give it all up without a fight. Krishna is in a position where he is being forced to trespass in to unknown territory without the basic necessities an education. and the desire to do something with his life. It is unfortunate but this is just the beginning he will stoop much lower before he can truly rise, before he will understand that the fault lies within himself and his unwillingness to achieve for something better in life. 

Several factors play in to his personality though his upbringing is the most critical... he has the notion that his parents are all talk.. and to an extent they are one minute they threaten him to earn, and the next moment SS proclaims he will  never let his children starve. They have proven repeatedly that regardless of his behavior they will support him. and eventually give him what he wants. I have to accept the importance of Krishna's willingness in order for prats to help Krishna, but her  silent treatment was not at all helpful.. the man is confused/lazy and looking for an excuse as it is her secluding him was not going to help him to understand what was bothering her but it was simply a way for him to avoid working, I would have liked for them to communicate (even an argument)... but that seems to be wishful thinking !

As for Krishna working....  he has an enormous ego... though his determination is mixed with fear due to his shortcomings. I would love for SS to create a situation where he needs to work though that is doubtful... it seems like he needs to face a drastic situation before he understands the importance of earning.. related to prats since his world begins and ends with her. Yes his outburts are harsh but a part from laziness they also portray his confusion and fears so it would be  nice if prats would make an effort to see things from his perspective in order to deal with all of these issues directly... and finally awaken a strong desire inside of him to face his fears instead of blaming others and coming up with excuses to avoid finding a job because of his Tachur status he really needs to grow up because there is no excuse for his laziness/ego time to face reality !!

Thank you Binny. We are on the same page here.ClapBig smileApprove

First Prats has to realize what's it's like to be in Krishna's shoes. You nailed it. Why would anyone give up a kushi life if he can sit back and enjoy the perks.  Simply telling him to get a job is like sending a kid across a busy street. He has neither the incentive, the inclination or the fire in his belly to earn a living if not for himself at least for Prats's sake.

Then educate him at least on the basics.  She has to lead him in such a way he doesn't even realize that he is willingly going to work.

He is going to hit rock bottom and when he lands with a thud it's going to jarr his entire system to do something about it.  It may well be Prats at the heart of it. Either SS and he have a falling out temporarily which could mean Prats has to work to put food on their table besides earn a living. Or the loss of trust with his lies about working fed by T/C leads to a major fallout which shifts his focus from the fear of working to the fear of losing Prats and his marriage on the line.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HamiSky

Go to top