Sasural Genda Phool

hi..i am new here (Page 2)

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rubaldhillon

Originally posted by Shwets1502

@black....rubabes....are u serious????u a silent boy....i cant believe this at all....LOL

Ya Sweeto.......I really Dont Talk Much when I m Out with my relatives and all........They all think I m really nice and sweetEmbarrassed..........But When I m At home U cant Imagine How Bad and mean I can beWacko LOL.... 

ur relatives should see u here....they exactly know what kind of a silent boy u rWink

Bajju Goldie
Bajju
Bajju

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Hai, iam too a new comer

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Feeficrysind

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
hey bajju....welcome to the forum yar....
u will have loads of fun here....
GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged

@black....rubabes....are u serious????u a silent boy....i cant believe this at all....LOL

Ya Sweeto.......I really Dont Talk Much when I m Out with my relatives and all........They all think I m really nice and sweetEmbarrassed..........But When I m At home U cant Imagine How Bad and mean I can beWacko LOL.... 

ur relatives should see u here....they exactly know what kind of a silent boy u rWink

Hehehehehee,But Not funny GirlAngry LOL. .......I hope No one from Relative is on this forum .........I will be dead ThenLOL..........Bhagwan Meri Izaat Fir se Tumhara Haath Mein HaiLOL
GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bajju

Hai, iam too a new comer

HI Bajju..........Welcome to The Maddest Forum On this PlanetLOL..........My Name is Rubal and Ya I m boy .......Now I have to clarify First about my genderEmbarrassed

Edited by Rubaldhillon - 19 February 2011 at 10:36pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BajjuiViews

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
@rubal...its funny that u have to keep saying u r a boy...but yar...rubal is not there in ur full name right???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iViews

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged

@rubal...its funny that u have to keep saying u r a boy...but yar...rubal is not there in ur full name right???

Yar My Real Name Is Gurpreet Dhillon and Rubal Is my Nick NameLOL.........But Everyone In my family calls Me Rubal and In school Gurpreet Big smile
crysind IF-Rockerz
crysind
crysind

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged

Hi Divya(Divs)Big smile............I m The one who Have new Job In hand in this forum and that is to Give Nick name to Everyone including to newcomersLOL..........My Name is Rubal........No No No dont think That I m a girl LOL.......yA u Heard it Rite....I m  A boyShocked LOL.....I m From Canada......My Best Friend on this forum is Febs(Nice Girl,Not reallyLOL)............oh no forgot Shweta(SweetoEmbarrassed)........Oh Haan Ek Aur Hai........Himanshu Bhai(Leg pullerAngry LOL).........And...........Oh Yar Bahut Hai Cant Name all .........ROFL

Ya Ya..............I know I write a lot and Do Lot of Bukbuk But I reality I m a Silent BoyEmbarrassed...Not Like to Talk a lot............

Haaaaaaaaaaaa Now I m finished with My Intro.........Now U can tell Watever is left on ur sideLOL

Is this a thread for welcoming Divya or life story of Rubal? LOL am confused...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Feefi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sasural Genda Phool Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index