Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

|Impossible Love S2| Note:Pg70 (Page 57)

I-love-Roses IF-Dazzler
I-love-Roses
I-love-Roses

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Akanksha i'm so so so angry on you. You updated the finale but didn't send me any pm's?? I'm so angry and hurt at this. The parts were fabulous bt how could you do this? I would have missed the whole thing if i hadn't just peeked in. I was waiting so eagerly for ur pm. Anyways sorry for being rude bt i'm really angry

Cute_Gal IF-Dazzler
Cute_Gal
Cute_Gal

Posted: 30 April 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Woww.. Amazing Update Dear.. I love Misha-Raj.. Misha kissed him.. :)
Even when v r apart v 'll b luking at d same sky..loved dis line.. Hope they 'll meet soon again.. Abhiya were Awesome.. Finally Maya is Dead..n they r together.. It ended very well.. Eagerly waiting for season 2.. Continue soon.. Thanx for d pm..lol.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhayfan_dishu

wow it was superb really good. it ended on a very good note. will wait for the next season.

thank you. :D i'll start s2 tonight. (: 
Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mansim

wow it was very niceClapClap
finally abhay and piya are togetherEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
wish raj and misha would also be togetherEmbarrassedLOL
thanks for the pmSmile
waiting for the next seasonSmile

thank you. (: AP know they love each other, Raj changed a lot for Mish.. but she doesn't love him selflessly yet. She has got a long way to go. Embarrassed i'll start s2 tonight. 
Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rozy77

awww, i just loved this. it was such a good endBig smile

mish n raj were too goodEmbarrassed although it was sad coz he left and i hate seeing mish all disturbed n emotionalCry looking forward to what level ur gona take their relationship in season 2. cant waitSmile

and maya diedShocked i thought she'll still be the bitch for S2. 
abhiya were awesomeEmbarrassed. u portrayed their relationship so beautifully. so much understanding  n love. finally they are together and are at peace.( although i do hope in the future she changes her mind about staying human)

it was a superb endingThumbs Up, i enjoyed it so much
now i'll just have to wait for a few more days for S2.
Take careHug

thank you! Embarrassed misha and raj will be together, they're soulmates after all. (; raj changed a lot for mish, you'll see his past in s2. misha has got a long way to go before getting together with raj again. 

maya died. aw, thank you. AP finally got together, after so many years. and about her being a vampire, frankly, wait and watch.. ;p i'll start s2 tonight. 

Rozy77

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4

wowww
what a update and see finally m commenting:P
i knw when u will see my comment u will get shock of the season
but m still better then lizz who never comments so early
and u wanted to play wid my rajma...hun
but still i liked dere ending becoz wgat i fear most inrelationships are misunderstandings and here they had no misunderstandings... dey were clear what dey want and u represented dem parting away so welll... dat i hav no words... temme hav u evr suffered such pain cz who has suffered such kinda pain only she can write so well... i mean at such young age u represent emotion so well yr...
''Even when we're apart, we will be looking at the same sky.''
this line ws so perfect for parting lovers...dats i fell in love wid dis line...soon u will see dis line in my ff also

now cumin to abhiya
finally abhay is here to save always in problem pia...and i can see mere his presence gave her somuch confidence dat she stalked maya fearlessly and when the abhay says m proud of u...dat ws real awww moment for me... i mean it ws so cute and den abhay taking her away into the dream land and the ending it ws super awww

i mean she just want to be human so dat she can have memories...wowww

now some ques  time
1. where did pia got money to travel?
2. why misha wants to have tym?
3. and whats d story of kabeer and rhea now?
4. hw cn abhay say to turn her vampire? isnt he want pia to her life
5. nd when will u explain misha and pia relation clearly?

awesome update
congrats for finishing frst season and m proud of u dat we are in same gangWink

yay! thank you. :D liz isn't even commenting, she sucks. -.- i didn't PLAY with rajma. wait, when you see their scenes in s2, i bet you'd thank me for makin him leave. ;] hah? me? pain? psh.. i'm a happy person. i just love rajma a lot! <3

exactly..she couldn't stake her when she was alone. she could die, but she couldn't let him die. Embarrassed thank you. :D i answered all of your questions in ym, didn't i? frankly, idk about the first, take that as a blooper. LOL. Misha just saw her crush/friend dying, she KILLED him .. obviously she needs time. she isn't pia who loves abhay despite everything. she has time before she can start loving raj that way. kabir and rhea..watch s2. abhay gave her a choice, she was on the verge of being a vampire already & he'd lost her enough. mish & pia - season 2.

aw, ty. :D i love you! 

Meeko

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ozzy88

Party...
Aansha ... u finished the season 1 on high note...muahhh
eagerly waitin for season 2...
now...coming to grand finale...

it was awesome ...
pia and Abhay's emotional reconciliation was superb...
but i am sure... maya will be back in season 2..
And Raj and misha... that kiss ...awesome

thank youu! :D nah, maya ain't coming back, but trouble sure is. :P thanks for the wonderful comment! means a lot to me. Embarrassed
Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 02 May 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by N_NS

Awesomeee!!!!! ClapClapClap What a wonderful and perfect end to the perfect season 1...!! Love you for that...Hug
I am soo happy that Abhay and Piya are together and Mish-Raj too have a gud future ahead in their relationship hopefully DancingDay Dreaming
Its sooo nice to see how Abhay nd Piya care for each other, how they cannot see the other one in despair or danger, how they protect each other with whatever they have... Piya staked Maya to save Abhay, WOW!! That was the most wonderful part... And the reason Piya wants to stay human, so she can keep all the memories of her with her beloved, her soulmate in her heart,,, that's touching!!! Smile
And about Raj-Mish part,, I'm happy that Raj wants to mend his ways for Mish, that he now realizes all that he has done in the past, and Misha wants to give him a chance...!! What Raj said,"
Even when we're apart, we will be looking at the same sky."was the most wonderful line ever... and how he wanted her to believe in him, it shows clearly that he truly loves her soulmate or not, that's another thing...Smile
Thanks for giving this season such a wonderful end, you write very well...ClapHug (Planning to write novels in future coz if u are don't forget to tell me...WinkLOL...)
I'm not going to ask any questions though I have some but I'm in a too gud mood right now so I'll wait for the next season for the answers...WinkBig smile
Till then, All the best for further...Thumbs Up
Loads of love,
NidhiHugSmile

thank you! :D AP sure do love each other, they've lost each other a LOT of times, they're at peace now. even Raj does love Misha a lot & his past is a lot scarier than it appears. (you'd see that in s2).. and misha has time before she can accept him for who he is. Embarrassed

nah ,novels are boring..too long. LOL shoot your questions! i'm in. (:

...Nidhi...

Go to top