Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

|Impossible Love S2| Note:Pg70 (Page 44)

...Nidhi... Goldie
...Nidhi...
...Nidhi...

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Another fab update!! Finally Piya is aware of the complete truth and its so sweet that she has gone all the way to Mumbai to find Abhay.... Who's the guy she was following?? Another vampire?? I am assuming that Abhay's gonna save her yet again, plz say that my guess is correct...
Mish nd Raj were too gud... They kissed, Raj in a way proposed her too, Wow!! Ah, and Mish has asked him to turn her?? Well that was a big surprise for me!! But it'll be gud for their relationship so I think its all well....
Ur updates always make me want even more of them...! So plz update soon..!
Luv,
Nidhi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akankshaa.

mangona Senior Member
mangona
mangona

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 5:47am | IP Logged
oh it was awesome but ur being evil ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh not leting us seeing any pprecap sigh sigh but ur story was fab magnificent

Akankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 7:03am | IP Logged
thank you vritika and ozzy. (:

ramani, thank you. (: lol, pia's pia. she loves danger and you know it. ;p gosh. are you a psychic or something? the ring thing is exactly what happens. and, yeah, raj meant it. that boy's.. erm, you'll see in the next update. i'll continue tomorrow.

dishu, yeah she will.

nidhi, thanks. (: abhay won't save her..she'll get out of the mess by herself. yup, misha asked him to turn her 'coz it's the only way she can keep rhea and everyone safe. and, she loves raj too, though she's not sure about her feelings yet.

mangona, thank you. lol, i'll update tomorrow. 

...Nidhi...

Rozy77 IF-Dazzler
Rozy77
Rozy77

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Hi sweetyBig smile
Loved the update......it was awesomeThumbs Up
am glad pia knows everything now n she's gone to search for abhay. how sweetEmbarrassed im sure when she finds him eventually, he'll be shocked out of his mindLOLEmbarrassed
and awww, mish n rajEmbarrassed it was sweet. i didnt expect that from raj, boy did he change or what? but am really happy they're together now. i really loved their conversation. it was the best part in the update.
Thanks for the pm, i felt like i havent read ur ff for agesLOL eagerly awaiting the next part.
Take careHug

Akankshaa.

BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Akshu .... what an update !!!!! A love confession and a passion kiss too .... I am still drooling over it ...Day DreamingDay Dreaming What a treat for the weekend ... ClapClapHugHug  and Misha wants Raj to turn her into a vampire !!!! itne saare surprises in 1 update ... love you sooooooooooooooooo much for this Hug  the entire convo of misha-raj was brilliantly written ... I could actually visualize the scene happening infront of me ... mwuuuuaaahhh Tongue
i am realllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy excited to know what happens next ...TongueTongue jaldi update karna .... i really can't wait ... and upar se no precap AngryLOL ... torture karna koi tumse sikhe LOL
I am glad that finally Pia knows the truth and realised Abahy's love for her Tongue

Akankshaa.

Cute_Gal IF-Dazzler
Cute_Gal
Cute_Gal

Posted: 10 April 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Wow.. Dis was 1 of d Best Update.. Finally Mish-Raj Confessed their Love n Kissed.. M out of words.. Piya is in search of Abhay.. Hope she 'll find him soon.. Wanna see their Confession too.. Loved it.. Carry on.. thanx for d pm..lol.

Akankshaa.

_SnowFlake_ IF-Rockerz
_SnowFlake_
_SnowFlake_

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
finally they confessed & kissEmbarrassed
loved it Hug
cont soon
Meeko IF-Rockerz
Meeko
Meeko

Posted: 11 April 2011 at 11:02am | IP Logged
aah!! finally.
last ff i have to comment on.. 
u knw na wht happend while i read this in the conference.. very much got screwed.. but it was all worth it.. u knw this is the best part ever
:D
ever ever.. in this ff :D
and btw, blooper ki mahaaani, there wer no bloopers hereLOL
it was a vey nice part... and ive like read it so many times, and even knwn bout it b4 u wrote..
so no comments on them, 
and yeah.. plz cont fast..Embarrassed

Akankshaa.

Go to top