Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

|Impossible Love S2| Note:Pg70 (Page 22)

ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged
well, its getting more dark day by day.....
exciying and fantastic,update soon....i am getting xcited after the precap.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Akankshaa.

--sunshine-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sunshine--
--sunshine--

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged
res

Akankshaa.

Untitled001 Goldie
Untitled001
Untitled001

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Misha is going shopping and Arnav had to go with her because the little girl was bankrupt and dear daddy would be her savior.

Misha made Arnav sit in the store for two hours. Once in a while she would pop her head out and show arnav a random dress. He would just nod bored. Eventually he fell asleep.

A sweet musical voice came and he snapped out of his slumber. He opened his eyes to see T. He yawned loudly getting death glares from the customers. he returned them with one of his which was really hilarious. Soon he saw T coming out from the changing room and making faces into the mirror. Arnav had to admit she did look really hot. Arnav blushed when T looked at him with big doughy eyes.

"Mr Dobrial... How are you?" she said dancing to him.
"You look really nice" he said and blushed again. He had never felt this way about someone. He lost track of time and chatted away with T. Misha was still nowhere in site and who knows how even T felt butterflies in her stomach when Arnav smiled.

No one knew what had in store in them but it was evident that they were eventually falling for each other, breaking all barriers of age and bonds. They decided seperately. They would meet everyday... In one way or the other...

The end...
nurat434 Newbie
nurat434
nurat434

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 4:30am | IP Logged
HeyBig smile, nice updateThumbs Up, liked the way the story is unfolding. Way to go girlDancing.

Akankshaa.

BUBLAI Goldie
BUBLAI
BUBLAI

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Akanksha ... I really don't know what to tell you ... the last two parts are so thrilling that I was having goosebumps .. i could actually feel that fear that what would happen next ... I am really liking the paul-pia and the AP one was nice too ... Just loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedddddddddd the scene where mish-kabir discovered rhea's transformation ... ClapClapdoes Raj feel that mish is dangerous ??? If yes then y ? y tracker's family members are not trying to trace her ?? who exactly killed her ??
this is getting so thrilling that i'm sure by the tym this ff will end i'll have no nails left on my fingers LOL
very well written ClapClap

Akankshaa.

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RB81

hei akanksha,
so 2 soulmates already..hope misha-raj join this soon..it really good to read..i wish to read more..its thrilling to read..continue soon...

Thank you. Hug  Misha-Raj won't join the soulmate theme anytime soon. Even though they know that they're meant for each other, they'll try their best to ignore their feelings. So, yeah, expect a lot of fights for no reason. :P

Originally posted by Gals1110

Hey gr8 update.. Finally Abhay-Piya met.. Their meeting part was nice.. n Kabir-Mish knows dat Rhea is a wolf.. Wat's gonna happen now.. Waiting for d whole soulmates thing.. Continue soon.. Thanx for d pm.. n A Very Happy Holi 2 U n Ur Family.. lol..

Thank you. Hug  Happy holi to you, too! Smile

Originally posted by Paradisekiss053

This chapter was really beautiful. But i didnt expect Rhea to be a wolf! Hmmmm interesting. It will be great to watch her tormented and torn between her love and existence. I am a bit of sadist when it comes to understanding someones feelings... Dont mind okay? 

Thanks. Hug Yep, she's a wolf. She's the only link between the two stories so far. She works for Abhay, and she shares a bond with Raj! Embarrassed Lol, it's okay! Big smile

Originally posted by -Rinki-

Akshuuuuuuu! Mujhe ye padhne ke liye aur 2 din lagenge :( I have started reading, believe me! :D With my popcorn too. Cool
But Ammmmaaaaa, you've updated a lot so time please. ROFL

But its going awesome! :) HUGE HUGE HUGE REPLY AFTER I FINISSS :D

Rinkssssss !! Ain't I glad to see you here. Hug
Lmao, take your time! Big smile This story's supposed to be somewhat short, so it's going on a fast pace. But, yeah, by the time you reach the last update, you'll find that the mysteries are still there. :P

Akankshaa. IF-Sizzlerz
Akankshaa.
Akankshaa.

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ozzy88

well, its getting more dark day by day.....
exciying and fantastic,update soon....i am getting xcited after the precap.

Originally posted by nurat434

HeyBig smile, nice updateThumbs Up, liked the way the story is unfolding. Way to go girlDancing.

Thank you! Hug Your comments mean a lot. Smile

Originally posted by BUBLAI

Akanksha ... I really don't know what to tell you ... the last two parts are so thrilling that I was having goosebumps .. i could actually feel that fear that what would happen next ... I am really liking the paul-pia and the AP one was nice too ... Just loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedddddddddd the scene where mish-kabir discovered rhea's transformation ... ClapClapdoes Raj feel that mish is dangerous ??? If yes then y ? y tracker's family members are not trying to trace her ?? who exactly killed her ?? 
this is getting so thrilling that i'm sure by the tym this ff will end i'll have no nails left on my fingers LOL
very well written ClapClap

Thanks, Appy! Hug  Raj doesn't feel that Misha is dangerous in a she-will-kill-me way .. he feels she is dangerous in a she-will-change-me way, you know? He's supposed to be a self-centered jerk here, and he thinks that this girl might change him. Embarrassed

Lol, I never thought about Tracker's family. LOL I'll bring in that angle, too. And as for who killed her, you'll have to wait and watch. Big smile

Thank you, once again. Hug

BUBLAI

_SnowFlake_ IF-Rockerz
_SnowFlake_
_SnowFlake_

Posted: 20 March 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjna4

Originally posted by 00123trisha

not so fashionable germs fight against bimbotic germsROFLROFL
oh...misha & shawEmbarrassed.......shaw's smileDay Dreaming
misha thinking about shaw & raj's eyesLOL