Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rozy77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey sweety😃
Such an awesome update👍🏼
i just loved the abhiya scene😳. It was superb! Im glad they finally met.
I really like rhea, but mish n kabir found out about her so soon?😲

Gosh, i can't wait for ur next update. Im being greedy i know, but hey its ur fault that ur ff is so addictive and also ur a fab writer😉
Plz try and update soon and thanks alot for the pm🤗
karantakiar thumbnail
Awsm updt yar.
amazing,superb.
realy realy like d part it ws an outstanding updt dear.
nd precap iz vry vry nice.
plz plz cnt wid nxt part soon nd dun 4get to pm me.
luv u
vritika
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: radt

Akku..................... Guess who is still alive??????

🤗

Radz ! OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. OMG. Nikammi .. GIMME YOUR YAHOO ID NAO!! Need to catch up! 😃
Akankshaa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: 00123trisha

nice updt

such a long updt
mish in goat shed🤣
reha ne deer ko kha liya😲bechara
looking forward....soon updt

Thanks, Trish! 🤗

😆😆 The reason that Rhea lives in a farmhouse will be revealed later! 😃 Aww, poor deer. :P

I'll update ASAP! 😊

Originally posted by: sanjna4

anky frst of all sorry 4 reading late

and den dis is 4 u🤗
finally some ap scenes

big hug 4 misha scenes
baby u hav written it so well
it ws fulto fattack misha
yeh sab misha hi kr sakti hai aur koi nahi 

i guess dis total update was 4 me only
cz isme sabkuch mere liye tha

Hey, it's alright! 😊 Ty! 🤗  Lmao, main har update bada wala deti hoon.. jismein sab kuch ho. ;D

Originally posted by: Rozy77

Hey sweety😃

Such an awesome update👍🏼
i just loved the abhiya scene😳. It was superb! Im glad they finally met.
I really like rhea, but mish n kabir found out about her so soon?😲

Gosh, i can't wait for ur next update. Im being greedy i know, but hey its ur fault that ur ff is so addictive and also ur a fab writer😉
Plz try and update soon and thanks alot for the pm🤗

Thank you Rozy! 🤗 Yep, they met .. but, then again, Pia is in trouble.. As Abhay said, he's not the only one looking for her.  This story is supposed to move at a fast pace .. It won't be a very long fanfiction, but, yeah, a LOT of things are yet to be done before I end this! 😊

Lol, I'll update ASAP! Thanks again. 😃

Originally posted by: karantakiar

Awsm updt yar.
amazing,superb.
realy realy like d part it ws an outstanding updt dear.
nd precap iz vry vry nice.
plz plz cnt wid nxt part soon nd dun 4get to pm me.
luv u
vritika

Thanks, Vritika. 🤗 I won't forget to PM you, don't worry! =)
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Chapter 11

It was like being struck by lightning. Pia felt like a current had run through her body, but her mind was the most affected.

It was like standing in a dark landscape, when something illuminates everything around you, and you can see further than before. Her body was trembling and shaking with the waves of emotion she'd never felt.

Fury.

''You were supposed to be there.'' She gasped. ''Where were you?''

You were supposed to be with me, for so long. You're the part of me I've always missed. You were supposed to be picking me up when I fell down, watching my back, listening to my stories. You were supposed to understand everything I couldn't tell other people, loving me when I think I am insane, giving me something good.

Pia-

She realized that they were connected now. She could hear his thoughts, while he could hear hers.

''I've tried.''

He was horrified .. guilty.

''You do know me, don't you?'' He whispered. He pushed her back to look at her. ''Pia, tell me, how much do you remember?''

Pia was looking at him. Yes, I know that face. I know those eyes.

''I remember, that we were meant for each other. That we are-'' She paused. ''-Soulmates.''

''Yes.'' He whispered. Sadness was taking over him. ''Soulmates. We were destined for each other. We should have been together millions of years ago.''

They were supporting each other, now. Pia kneeling down, while Abhay supporting her with his one hand on her shoulder.

''So, what happened?''

He looked away. ''I screwed up.''

''Oh.'' She wasn't angry anymore. She could feel him, feel his emotions, sense his thoughts. He wanted her..he loved her. He adored her.

And right now, she could feel his warm breath.

She leaned forward.

''Wait.''

But before Abhay could say something, their lips touched.

And neither of them could resist. They wanted each other so desperately, and the kiss was so sweet and warm. Pia was flooded with comfort, with joy.

This was meant to be.

All she could hear him think was ' Yes.

Pia knew what she wanted. She wanted to give him what she'd tried to give him the first they met.

Life.

She touched his mouth through her fingertips. He kissed it, and she poked her finger in.

Shock flared in Abhay's eyes.

''Don't. Pia. Please.''

She reached out and lowered his mouth slightly until it came down to her neck.

She could feel him trembling.

''Don't be afraid.'' She pulled him closer.

He grabbed her shoulders to push her away, but she clinged on. Until his control break and she felt the sharpness of teeth at her throat.

It wasn't like pain. It was tenderness.

Not a physical feeling. It was emotional. They were together, completely together.

How many lives together have we missed? How did we ever manage to come apart?

There was nothing to stop her from finding the answer.

She was connected to Abhay's mind now, so she dived in. The answer came in small flashes, each almost too brief to understand.

Flash. Abhay's face. Not the gentle face. A savage face with an animal light in his eyes, teeth warm with blood.

Flash. Pain. Teeth that tore her throat. The feel of her blood spilling warm over her neck.

Flash. A difference face. A woman with black hair and eyes full of concern. ''Don't you know he's evil? How many times does he have to kill you before you realize that?''

No. no. no

Saying 'no' didn't change anything.

It was the truth. She was seeing her own memories, things that really happened.

He'd killed her.

Pia, no-

Pia wrenched herself away. She felt hot tears brimming in her eyes. ''You really did it.''

''Pia-''

''That's why you woke me up from the hypnosis. You didn't want me to remember. You knew I'd find out the truth.'' If she hadn't trusted him so much, if she hadn't believed in herself, she wouldn't have felt so bad. But here he was ' the greatest betrayal of all her lives.

It was all a lie ' the togetherness, the love, the joy.

''Pia, that wasn't the reason.''

''You're evil. You're a killer. She told me. Why don't I remember her?''

She could remember other things now, the things the woman had said. ''He'll try to trick you. He'll use mind control.''

Mind control, he admitted that.

What she'd been feeling tonight was a trick. He'd managed to control her emotions, he'd gotten her to offer him her blood, drink from her like some parasite.

''I hate you.''

It hurt him, he looked away, grief-stricken. ''Pia, I wanted to explain ..'''

''I remember everything. I understand what you really are.''

He looked jolted. ''Everything?''

''Everything. So you can just go away, because whatever you've got planned won't work.'' She shook her head. ''Just go.''

For a second, an expression so tragic and lonely crossed his face that she was dumbstruck. But she couldn't let herself soften in front of the guy who killed her. ''Stay away from me. I never want to see you again.''

''I've never wanted to hurt you. I'll protect you. But if that's what you want, I'll go away.'' He was more in control now, he had a grim but focused look in his eyes.

''How could you say you never wanted to hurt me? Didn't killing me count? I don't need your protection.''

''You have it anyway.'' He moved, so fast that all Pia could see was a blur. He came close to her. His fingers touched her left cheek, and he slipped something into her hand.

''Wear this.'' He said softly. ''It has spells to protect you. Even without the spells, many vampires won't dare to hurt you if they see this.''

She opened her mouth to say that she wasn't afraid of any vampire except the one who killed her, but he was still speaking. ''Try not to go out alone, especially in the night.''

And then he was gone.

--

Rhea looked at him ' Kabir. He was standing here, motionless. His eyes were fixed on her, his breathing came unsteady, and he wore a mixture of fear and disbelief. At that moment, she wanted nothing more than to pull him in a comforting hug. He looked so lost.. so vulnerable.

''What are you doing?'' He shouted again, almost sobbing.

She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. ''Well, can't you tell?''

There was a silence.

''Oh my god .. I don't believe this.'' He whispered.

She was torn apart. A voice inside her shouted, ''Rhea, kill him. Don't be a wimp. You can do it, Rhea.''

''I can't.'' She found herself answering back. ''I can't kill him.''

''Why don't we all sit down?'' Rhea sighed.

Kabir threw back his head, and laughed.

''Yeah, sure, sit down, why not?''

She's fast, Misha thought. If we run now, she will catch us. But if we sit, and I hit her with something, distract her ..

''Sit.'' She muttered to Kabir.

''You are something else. You are really-''

''I'm a werewolf.'' She answered sharply.

''Yeah.'' Kabir laughed quietly to himself. ''Yeah.'' He said again.

''Don't you just hate that, when you meet a girl, she seems pretty nice, and then you tell your friends that you're in love, and she turns out to be a werewolf. Don't you hate it when that happens?'' He muttered.

Misha grabbed him by the collars. ''Get a grip, now.''

''I don't see what the point is in talking to them, Rhea. You have to kill them.''

Misha heard an alien voice, and her head jerked up to see an older girl behind Rhea. She was looking at the two of them keenly, her eyebrows raised. She looked grim.

''I was thinking that you can influence them, Panchi. That's why I called you here.''

''You know why that won't work.'' Her voice was flat.

''Why?''

''They followed you for a reason.'' She shrugged. ''They have been suspicious for a while- how long?'' She looked at Misha.

''I saw you bury Ruhi's body on the farewell party night.''

There was a brief silence.

''Two days.'' Panchi looked at Rhea. ''They have suspected for two whole days. I can't remove memories that long. I'll never know if I got them all. ''

''Please, Panchi. You are a witch. Do something.''

''I can't. You have to kill them, you haven't got a choice. You know it as well as I do.''

Kabir looked at her. Rhea looked sad, really upset.

''No. You can't kill Kabir, I won't let you.''

''Rhea, I know this is hard, but if Raj or anyone comes to know that you let the supernatural secret slip, you will be in danger. ''

''I can't do it. I just can't-''

''Rhea.''

''I think he's my soulmate.''

Dead silence.

''Oh, dear'' Panchi groaned. ''He is not your soulmate, idiot. When you're soulmates, it hits you like lightening, and you know that's the one person in the world you're meant to be with. You don't think you're soulmates, you know it's your destiny, whether you like it or not.''

Somewhere, deep inside Misha's brain, something stirred in alarm. But she shook it off.

''Kabir, get out of here. Run.''

Kabir didn't even move. ''Why do we have to be enemies?''

''Kabir, they are killers. You can't justify that. She killed Ruhi.''

Rhea looked at her, startled. ''I did not. What made you think that?''

''Because you buried her, for god's sake.''

''Yes, but I found her dead.''

''Someone else killed her.'' Rhea shrugged. ''Some supernatural. I don't think you'd know anything about that.''

She gasped, trying to register everything. And then, she smiled. Rhea grinned. She took a deep breath, and looked at her.

It's so obvious once you know, she thought. Rhea is inhumanly beautiful, of course.

''Okay, we seem to have a situation here. We have got to figure something out.'' Rhea said.

''We won't tell anyone.'' Kabir looked at her.

''We have got Romeo and Juliet here, that's what we have got.'' Misha rolled her eyes.

''No matter what they promise, how can we be sure?'' Panchi snapped.

Rhea considered. She let out a long breath, and nodded. ''There's only one way. A blood tie.''

''A blood tie?" Panchi looked helpless.

''What is it?'' Misha asked.

''Well, it's a ceremony. It makes our families related. Witches do it to mark prophecies or families.''

''The point is that we could do a ceremony now.'' Rhea interrupted. ''Then we would be family. We couldn't betray each other.''

''No problem.'' Kabir answered, still looking at Rhea.

But Misha was thinking. It was a serious thing. It was not like adopting a puppy. This girl killed people, with her teeth.

But don't people do? Is killing a deer really worse than eating meat?

Besides, what other option did she have?

''Okay.''

''But you know what it means, right?"' Panchi looked at Rhea. ''It would mean you can never go home again. You would make yourself family with humans.''

''I can't go home, anyway. I'm in love with a human. And besides, with the way they treated me, I'd rather die than go home.''

Kabir opened his mouth to protest, but Rhea was stubborn.

''Alright.'' Panchi laughed. ''Tell them everything. Break every rule.''

''How do we do this ceremony?'' Misha asked.

''Exchange blood.'' Rhea answered. ''I have never done it before, but it is simple.''

''It might be a little strange, though.'' Panchi added. ''Coz you would be a little bit supernatural afterwards. With super strong senses.''

''A little bit 'what?''

''It will go away in a few days.'' Rhea smiled.

''As long as you don't get yourself bitten by a vampire in the meanwhile. Otherwise, it's perfectly safe, honestly.''

''A vampire?'' Kabir frowned. ''I thought you are a werewolf.''

''I am. But I have blood ties with the vampire clan. I belong with one of them.''

Misha and Kabir looked at each other. Misha sighed and took a step forward. ''Okay, I'm ready.''

--

PRECAP:

''What if that happened to you?'' Misha asked. ''If you found somebody and you were soulmates with them, and you didn't want to be, how do you get rid of it?''

There was a pause. Rhea looked at her, searching her eyes. ''I've never heard of one. But I guess you could ask a witch, if you had a problem like that.''

Suddenly, they heard a crash from the backyard.

--

As Pia slept, Maithali woke up.

''Don't hurt him, please.'' She pleaded. ''He is not a demon. He didn't hurt me, he could have, but he didn't.''

''Don't think you're going to get away without being punished, either.'' He pushed her out of the way.

Edited by _Akanksha_ - 13 years ago
--sunshine-- thumbnail
yayyyyyy i got frst place

i m havin pitty on pia.... she is in mess between heart and mind
plz soon make her reliase her mistake
i loved d way u explained d confusion goin in pia's mind
i to tally loved it

anky baby kal kisko punishment de rahi thi
where is raj
and rhea is in gr8 prob
i wish anhay helps her out
and why this blood exchange is happening
and now kabir will be a warewolf???

i loved dis update👏
Edited by sanjna4 - 13 years ago
Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
LMAO, sana got it b4 me👏

alright your part..
ap bit wer awesome, am glad she recognized him in the strt and trusted him for once..

''Don't you just hate that, when you meet a girl, she seems pretty nice, and then you tell your friends that you're in love, and she turns out to be a werewolf. Don't you hate it when that happens?'' He muttered.
aww kabeer😳
panchi a witch😲😆
kya kya ho raha hai yahaan?😆

''We have got Romeo and Juliet here, that's what we have got.'' Misha rolled her eyes.😆

uff uff mishious

But Misha was thinking. It was a serious thing. It was not like adopting a puppy. This girl killed people, with her teeth.

am so loving this part, i cldnt help myself from reading it all over again... loved mishas reactions, she is just out of this world😆

this supernatural world is turning her life Topsy-turvy

awesome part.. and nw plz cont tft.. for heavens sake😡

Edited by elizaa - 13 years ago
Akankshaa. thumbnail

Originally posted by: elizaa

LMAO, sana got it b4 me👏

alright your part..
ap bit wer awesome, am glad she recognized him in the strt and trusted him for once..

aww kabeer😳
panchi a witch😲😆
kya kya ho raha hai yahaan?😆

''We have got Romeo and Juliet here, that's what we have got.'' Misha rolled her eyes.😆

uff uff mishious

am so loving this part, i cldnt help myself from reading it all over again... loved mishas reactions, she is just out of this world😆

this supernatural world is turning her life Topsy-turvy

awesome part.. and nw plz cont tft.. for heavens sake😡

Thanks, Liz. 🤗

LOL, chota sa comment for AP. 😆 :P

Aha, that was my favourite dialogue from the book. Courtesy dialogues like that, I found Mark pretty adorable. 😆

Yep, Panchi doesn't have a major role .. like Shanks. First, I was wondering if I can fit in Sid somewhere, but don't see a scope for it .. yet

ozzyie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Akansha,
The Abhay and pia  part was awesome😃.If it was in more datails.......loved it thoroughly....The kabir,and rhea part was also awesome.
Waitin  for next update...😊
karantakiar thumbnail
Wao dear!!!!!!!
M speechless.
wat a wndrful updt dear.
it ws out of dis world.
totaly rcking.
realy realy lik d updt yar.
u r a rockstar.
luvly nd superb updt.
plz plz cnt soon,jus cant w8 for d nxt updt.
luv u
vritika