Fan Fictions

|Impossible Love S2| Note:Pg70 - Page 54

Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Gals_11

Gr8 update Dear.. Finally Mish reached on time..dat's gud. Loved Misha-Raj short convo's.. Continue soon..thanxxx for d pm..lol.

thank you. <3 i'm glad you liked it. ๐Ÿ˜Š i'll update ASAP. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akankshaa. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: N_NS

Great part!! So, finally everyone's gonna be in the same place... Misha and Piya are finally gonna meet again... Is Shankar genuine about whatever he said?? Has he really changed???? Or is it some trick??
Am waiting for the Raichand mansion part now... Hope u make it soon...
Love,
Nidhi :)

thank you. :D yup, misha and pia and kabir will finally meet. about shankar & his mate, you'll have to wait and watch. ๐Ÿ˜Š i'll update by friday. 
Akankshaa. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mangona

wow u r really a gr8 writer the way u showed shankar being there and raj arogantness wel all in all fab

thank you. :D it means a lot to me. [= 
Akankshaa. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: renuka1997

lovely update
I liked abhay raj convo
Interesting precap
Thnx for the pm

thank you. (:
Akankshaa. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Rozy77

Hey hun

nice update...loved it๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
it felt so good to see mish n raj together. poor raj๐Ÿ˜ญ, i hate seeing him so weak coz he's always so strong. but i loved their scene, hope we get more of it.
this shankar is like a shady character, im waiting to find out what he's up to.
u know i love abhay soo much. in S1 he was always depressed n full of pain etc, but now he smirks, smiles๐Ÿ˜ he is too good
thanks for the pm hun and take care.

thank you, rozy. :D raj will be fine - misha always saves him. ๐Ÿ˜† shankar is shady, you got that right. (; abhay is happy - pia makes him happy. ๐Ÿ˜Š let's see how long the happiness lasts. ;D thanks for commenting. ๐Ÿค—

Akankshaa. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: BUBLAI

Hey !!! dear ... read all your updates of S2 ... the entire concept of the circle unity is really interesting ... the plot-construction has been great so far ... all the plots are being knitted in an excellent manner ... the saxena-raichands unity and saxena's knowing about it , all the dangers , the attack --- all was very nicely woven ... but what was pia exactly looking out for in the DVDs of Disney ๐Ÿ˜• the AP scenes were sweet ... the MIsha - Raj meeting , their voices , panchi helping her , the time-gainer medicine --- all are quite interesting ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ raj-misha convo was superb ... loved their chottu sa convo even ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜› keep writing and i'll surely read them , although i am really late in reading them ๐Ÿ˜ณ    loved reading all the updates ๐Ÿ˜›

hey, appy. thank you. <3 i'm glad you're liking the whole circle unity thing. pia was looking for the clue alisha told her to look for. ๐Ÿ˜ณ aw. thank you. :D dw, you're one of my bestesht readers. <3 
Akankshaa. thumbnail
guys guys guys..do read my new fanfiction : https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1687581

the next part will be up tonight. [= 
Edited by _Akanksha_ - 12 years ago
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: 00123trisha

*RES*

*EDITED*
                   i couldnt stop myself 4 commenting here...man ki awaaz kheech k le ayi๐Ÿคฃ
fab chapter๐Ÿ‘ mish n raj r so so adorable...they will naver change or kabhi change karna bhi mat๐Ÿ˜†...ab mumbai me hoga tandav๐Ÿคฃ
n who is alisha & mayank?? chandina??

edited my comment๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Akankshaa. thumbnail
i know i haven't updated since a LOONG time - it's almost been a week. but, i wrote the prologue for the other one 2 days ago & i have a foundation exam on monday. the next update will be up today, though - i promise. ๐Ÿ˜Š

-edited-

i dun feel like writing, guys. at all. i know it's not fair on my part to start a ff & not update it - but it's not fair on you guys either to get a update that's more like a filler & less like written from the heart. i honestly dun know what to do - i'll try my best to get the 'inspiration' work. please bear with me till then. ๐Ÿ˜Š you all have been there with me throughout & i love ya all. ๐Ÿค—
Edited by _Akanksha_ - 12 years ago
Rozy77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
its ok sweety. i think every1 goes thru that at some point.
just take a break n relax. wen u feel ready then update, we not goin anywhere๐Ÿ˜† but plzz i beg u dnt think of quiting. take care