ozzyie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Party...
Aansha ... u finished the season 1 on high note...muahhh
eagerly waitin for season 2...
now...coming to grand finale...

it was awesome ...
pia and Abhay's emotional reconciliation was superb...
but i am sure... maya will be back in season 2..
And Raj and misha... that kiss ...awesome

karantakiar thumbnail
Wao
akansha awsm nd superb yar.
jus amazing.
wat an ending dear.
u rck dear.
u made my day.
i wish i cud hv hug.
u realy deserve it baby!!!!!!!!!
Plz plz do start
season-2 .
nd cnt soon dunt 4get to pm me.
m w8ing ,so plz cnt soon.
congrax for ur s-1 got cmpleted.
luv u
vritika
...Nidhi... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesomeee!!!!! 👏👏👏 What a wonderful and perfect end to the perfect season 1...!! Love you for that...🤗
I am soo happy that Abhay and Piya are together and Mish-Raj too have a gud future ahead in their relationship hopefully 😍
Its sooo nice to see how Abhay nd Piya care for each other, how they cannot see the other one in despair or danger, how they protect each other with whatever they have... Piya staked Maya to save Abhay, WOW!! That was the most wonderful part... And the reason Piya wants to stay human, so she can keep all the memories of her with her beloved, her soulmate in her heart,,, that's touching!!! 😊
And about Raj-Mish part,, I'm happy that Raj wants to mend his ways for Mish, that he now realizes all that he has done in the past, and Misha wants to give him a chance...!! What Raj said,"
Even when we're apart, we will be looking at the same sky."was the most wonderful line ever... and how he wanted her to believe in him, it shows clearly that he truly loves her soulmate or not, that's another thing...😊
Thanks for giving this season such a wonderful end, you write very well...👏🤗 (Planning to write novels in future coz if u are don't forget to tell me...😉😆...)
I'm not going to ask any questions though I have some but I'm in a too gud mood right now so I'll wait for the next season for the answers...😉😃
Till then, All the best for further...👍🏼
Loads of love,
Nidhi🤗😊
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
*RES*
Edited:)))
woohoo 1st season ended
sorry i'm too late
abhiya sath sath lovely😳 n mish & raj feeling a little bit of sadness 4 then but gut to know about their future😊
fab ending🤗
Edited by 00123trisha - 12 years ago
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
hei akanksha,
it was a gr8 finishing..u made piya to live as human..thats gr8..
I-love-Roses thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Akanksha i'm so so so angry on you. You updated the finale but didn't send me any pm's?? I'm so angry and hurt at this. The parts were fabulous bt how could you do this? I would have missed the whole thing if i hadn't just peeked in. I was waiting so eagerly for ur pm. Anyways sorry for being rude bt i'm really angry
Cute_Gal thumbnail
Woww.. Amazing Update Dear.. I love Misha-Raj.. Misha kissed him.. :)
Even when v r apart v 'll b luking at d same sky..loved dis line.. Hope they 'll meet soon again.. Abhiya were Awesome.. Finally Maya is Dead..n they r together.. It ended very well.. Eagerly waiting for season 2.. Continue soon.. Thanx for d pm..lol.
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

wow it was superb really good. it ended on a very good note. will wait for the next season.

thank you. :D i'll start s2 tonight. (: 
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Originally posted by: mansim

wow it was very nice👏👏

finally abhay and piya are together😳😳
wish raj and misha would also be together😳😆
thanks for the pm😊
waiting for the next season😊

thank you. (: AP know they love each other, Raj changed a lot for Mish.. but she doesn't love him selflessly yet. She has got a long way to go. 😳 i'll start s2 tonight. 
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Rozy77

awww, i just loved this. it was such a good end😃

mish n raj were too good😳 although it was sad coz he left and i hate seeing mish all disturbed n emotional😭 looking forward to what level ur gona take their relationship in season 2. cant wait😊

and maya died😲 i thought she'll still be the bitch for S2. 
abhiya were awesome😳. u portrayed their relationship so beautifully. so much understanding  n love. finally they are together and are at peace.( although i do hope in the future she changes her mind about staying human)

it was a superb ending👍🏼, i enjoyed it so much
now i'll just have to wait for a few more days for S2.
Take care🤗

thank you! 😳 misha and raj will be together, they're soulmates after all. (; raj changed a lot for mish, you'll see his past in s2. misha has got a long way to go before getting together with raj again. 

maya died. aw, thank you. AP finally got together, after so many years. and about her being a vampire, frankly, wait and watch.. ;p i'll start s2 tonight.