Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
hei akanksha,
tat was a little scary..soon reveal abt pia..its soo confusing now..tat is v too r in pia's position not knowing wat is going on?but it is quite interesting..is she capable of becoming a powerful supernatural?ie,wolfie r vampy whoever gets her 1st?very much interested to know tat..shud v wait 4 yet another update for abhay?v miss him badly yaar..so bring him soon..and wat is this akanksha u killed ruhi at the start itself..i thought v will hav certain mish-tracker funny parts..but without even a single convo u killed her..ok waiting for ur next update..
luv,
ramani..
karantakiar thumbnail
Awsm updt dear.
fantastic,fabolous part dear.
LUV D PRECAP DEAR.
PLZ CNT WID NXT PART SOON.
LUV U
VRITIKA
Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
lmfao
ruhi dead?
misha kicked him?
reserved?*
_SnowFlake_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
akhiiiiii........i have no words for uπŸ€—................keep it up
plz update soon
Cute_Gal thumbnail
Hey Great Update yaar... Its getting more exciting.. M waiting for d next part.. Do update soon... Thanx for d pm..lol.
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you Ramani, Vritika, Liz, Trish, Sapphira & Gals110! πŸ€—

@Ramini - No, Pia is not a supernatural ..but she's one of the strongest people in this fanfiction! (Kinda odd to imagine after the damsel-in-distress Pia we get to see in PKYEK πŸ˜†) And I'll kill Tracker AFTER some Misha-Tracker parts, don't worry! πŸ˜ƒ

@Liz - Jaldi unreserve kar! πŸ˜‘
Edited by _Akanksha_ - 13 years ago
BUBLAI thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The precap was really shocking😲 ... who is this negative female vampire πŸ˜• par tum ruhi ko itna jaldi mar daloge .... pia's character and the mystery behind it is geeting confusing day after day ... who is she exactly ??? so here kabir-misha and rhea-raj are bro-sis ... i hope you will explore the bro-sis relationship too πŸ˜› misha will always be misha ... she actually kicked raj πŸ˜† but raj is getting really scary and i'm liking it too ... keep up the great work πŸ‘πŸ‘
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: BUBLAI

The precap was really shocking😲 ... who is this negative female vampire πŸ˜• par tum ruhi ko itna jaldi mar daloge .... pia's character and the mystery behind it is geeting confusing day after day ... who is she exactly ??? so here kabir-misha and rhea-raj are bro-sis ... i hope you will explore the bro-sis relationship too πŸ˜› misha will always be misha ... she actually kicked raj πŸ˜† but raj is getting really scary and i'm liking it too ... keep up the great work πŸ‘πŸ‘

I never said that the girl is negative, OR a vampire! ;P

Lol .. sowie, but it has to be done. πŸ˜Š Her mystery will be unraveled in the coming chapters! πŸ˜ƒ And ..I'll try my best! πŸ˜Š Thank you! πŸ€—
mansim thumbnail
nice and exciting please update soonπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸ‘
sosweetsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
this was nice misha u go girl and pia is in danger
do continue
bye sumi