Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

FF-REMORSE-MAAN & GEET-THREAD 3- (Page 70)

aakritisri1111 IF-Dazzler
aakritisri1111
aakritisri1111

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
                                                     A Poem From Maan to Geet

I sit here
desolate
crying
why?
what have I done?
don't leave me
not like this
there must be a mistake
somewhere
I have done nothing wrong
or have I?
this torture destroys sleep
kills laughter, encourages pain
and depression and worry.
Just tell me that everything is alright
that I have made a stupid mistake
that you will love me always
and I will be healed of my hurt.
Until then I see nothing
hear nothing
feel nothing
but the beating of my heart
and the throbbing in my brain
as I die to everything
but the reality
that you don't want me.
Tell me is this true?
You know I would die for you
and I would never want to hurt you.
You are my first true love
and my sunshine on my soul
so please come back,
please?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ramaheshswetha10FireSafireFiree

-Mrinalini- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrinalini-
-Mrinalini-

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Keyamz....

when r u updating????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FireSafireFiree

muskaan_cute19 IF-Dazzler
muskaan_cute19
muskaan_cute19

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muskanp

You look into my eyes and see I'm in pain.
It's as if you have nothing to lose or nothing to gain.
I am no one special but your still here.
For some reason you're my number one fear.
Trusting you takes a lot out of me,
But trust is the most important key.
I feel like I need you to live,
But I have nothing to offer and less to give.
I'm not worth it, I'm no one at all,
You might as well watch me as I fall.
My world will be smashed,
My dreams are already crashed,
You shouldn't waste your time with me like this,
I'm no one that you're going to miss.
I'm filled with pain and sorrow,
I don't know why I bother living for tomorrow.
I'm only still here for the beautiful souls I gave birth to,
I don't want them to think why my mother couldn't do.
Empty is all that I am and all I will ever be,
It really isn't that hard to see.
I'm dead on the inside and I cry,
It's caused from lie after lie.
Your trying to save me but there's no use.
As I sit here wanting to die,
You stand there not willing to say goodbye

oooooo this is just so beautiful it expalins every point of the ff so purely
so perfectly
her emotions ilove it simply
gr8

FireSafireFiree

janu_2006 IF-Sizzlerz
janu_2006
janu_2006

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Hey
gr8 part..
cont.sooonn

FireSafireFiree

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JayaR

so wife huh???
whr was this husband whn he had left her amidst 10 men to scare her....

whr was this husband whn his family was doing nothing but abusing her???

whr was this husband whn she was pregnant with his baby n he got it aborted???

whr was this husband whn she had bcome nothing but a dead body a mere zombie???

all of a sudden he has fallen in love with her n now claims her to be his wife??

keyama u better punish this guy for some more time.....n den decide if we really wanna forgive him.....

I agree with u and that is why I said too that he needs to pay for every and each pain he gave her, if he wants to become atleast worthy of her, he has to do something very big for her......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simi91FireSafireFiree

FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 6:46pm | IP Logged

***REMORSE***
part 27
pls do comment & press the like button' ty for all the love and support
xxx
scroll down to read the POEMS….

I could smell the strong sent. I hated it...
Maan- love it...
Why can't he shut up! His voice! Ugh! I hate him!
Maan- I love your voice!
This is not sweet at all! Sweet! I mocked the word sweet! Nothing is sweet about him! Does he realize how much pain you have to go through to reach the beauty! To smell the sweet scent!
Maan- I love your smile...
Oh! Great! I hate him! Ugh! I closed my eyes tighter! Tighter! & tighter! Ugh! His hand! The feeling! I hate it! He is trying to love me! Melt me! But that only taking me far! I will not love him! I will never love him! I rather be his sex slave! At-least love will not be insulted.
Maan- you are beautiful!
His hand on my cheek felt like millions of needles!... I hated it! I moaned. I hated his touch. Made me feel disgusting! I jerked few time! But I don't think he realized! He never does! Urg! When this will come to an end? I want to see my child. I want to see my child! My only child. Just my child... Even if I have babies now! I would hate them! They are not my. They are that monsters! I would rather die then see a Childs face! Specially his!....

Geet snaps opens her eyes! Finding her self in that dirty bedroom. Her Childs murderers bedroom. Next to the murderer! Maan. He was was in deep sleep. Sleeping peacefully. Knowing geet there! Just his. Safe. She strokes her cheek. Even in his sleep he knew her breath... He knew her strong sweet smell. It gave him hope. Relive. He loved it. He loved the smell. It's like he was drowning. Drowning in his new found feeling. It's soothing. Perfect... He brought her more closer... Life could never be this beautiful... He loved it... Geet closed her eyes as maan looked at her in sleepy eyes. He gives her sweet peck. Geet held her breath. Not inhaling this garbage smell. It's not safe! First thing in the morning.

Geet gets up & walks in to the shower. She sat in the bath... Her long hair... Elegantly flowing on the water... Her nose ring glowing... Shining... Her face was one of the most beautiful object... Maan sat by her bath... A Rose full of bath... He gently flows the Patel... And gently glides the water... Fanning her with his sweet gentle breath. It was perfect.. He inhaled her sweet scent. Lost. Lost in the beauty... His wife beauty'

Maan- you look perfect!
Geet- I need to get change...
Maan smiles! A evil smile from geets prospective...
Maan respected her word & leaves.....

Geet have joined maans office... She did everything like he wanted to. After all she is his puppet. Nothing els...

Geet flowed maan... To her new office... New job..! Ironic she thought. What a fake! Fake care! Fake smile! Fake attitude! Allah I hope you know this! I hate lairs!
Maan- this is your cabin. Right next to my.
Geet walks in. She wore a White salwar. Her hair was covered as usual... Just few on the show! As she walked off her feet made a gentle sweet noise of her pyel. There was once a day he hated it! But now... It increases his heartbeats... A unknown feeling! A feeling he could not explain! His wife was driving him insane... Slowly sweetly poisoning him...
Geet walked in. Pari flowed...
Pari- MK! She twists her hair! Of course this is another model of his sex life! But today he didn't notice any! Nun! He simply lost in his wife!

Geet felt no jealous... No fear... No pain! She laughed... Helpless maan...

Later on the day...
Maan was driving back home. He kept looking at Geet now & then. Her beauty... It was visible... He wanted her to talk... He just wanted to here her sweet maladies voice! He had no control over his thought! Nothing! It's simply something beyond his control!
Maan- why don't you talk to me Geet? He asked simply... Softly... Not with the disgusting thought... But simply as his wife thought...
Maan- Geet...
Geet- yes sir!
Maan- Geet... I am your husband.
Geet- sure sir! If you say so! You are my husband.
Maan smiled. He liked the way she listened to him.
Maan- I don't want you to address me as a sir.
Geet- sure!... Geet didn't look at him... Not at all! She was his sex slave before & now full slave...
Maan- call me maan!... Geet listened. Are there any point? She obeyed anyway! Geet was confused with his sudden change! But it doesn't matter to her anymore! No more! What he say do! It purely a fake image! Even his real image won't have any effect! What exactly he wants? He is having sex with me! Isn't that enough? Or shall I say typical maan! Want to have sex 24 hours!
Geet- we are home maan. She replied in cold voice! No feeling... No fear... No emotion! It's just a cold voice!
Maan looks at her confused... Confused with her rough attitude! Confused with her behavior! Isn't this what she wanted? Wanted me to care... To do something nice... Talk with her nicely... Talk with her...
Geet walks out'

next- is it endless talk?Embarrassed
:D
hay you all' sox for no updates' i am tooo
busy. just came bc from my holiday
so' bc to normal updates..
& sorry didn't PM!'
bc to regular pM from 
today
thanks for all the love &
support
please do comment & press the Like 
Button...Embarrassed
love 
FireSafireFire'

Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 26 February 2011 at 7:04pm

The following 234 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10nams4thahupyarisaheligaberinlwgeetnilu_50samiakhanomalonerokzzsan1989geeta1803maansmishthizil143apubasustar432canonDivya23darrulittlerenu16neetugarg123vishruti.sirisree12thea_angelyanuvenuchkasturi11krishna.reshmi87A8406barbaritapayal956pp1980asmi123Bublishtrendyfriendswifey90raman_simermmishra1day2008lakshmisalvadiferns82choudhary.ahasiiibhakbhartifanMaansMishtialu5123avantika_singhtaanniSemarnknonabebusaadi88hemvb--love--hansasmaguru-ki-dewaaniholyangelmaan13579nisha_bhcyberprincessPaloma_Dsam1234fly-BeingAppy-angelalankritasana.saba7preciuspearlmaaneetfan123varshakhedekarnamitasinpriyanka86khansangelmangonaMaaneet_Deewanipiyushiixiaaperfectflirt8soniaz121imli95rostpari_DDchiki143sumasridharcutemishtimystique_girlgreshupayal12prachidalmiaAzmiiimaastha-eiya-LadyArwenmishtibSwaatiiavani_9nai1311_yspglamdoll12savie_mansijani21Nav2010sanjuleenan_10Srabon_DharaCuteTommycool_gal17myedward12mallu.crowe20Be.edgyhuny.thebestdimpzzLakshmi86RukhluvMaanmaansi007shivangi783Rohini20doosheekaAnu_Rreea88Tishuuanisharoy1bahanelodydreamy4everixraymaanmishtiaitor-metrowzersrikrithiaksnfijianbabepushpiAnvi2009iqbals4everytanujajazmeenkiran99heermeherCutee999PaintedSkybluedreamz953puthaakritisri1111amzu32cyum321BadGirlKiss.ramya-gurtian.maanujaanu-shamima-shristi1-wild-Rocks.Dhara286pearlgangesegbmaan-ki-sanjanaangel_smilyd_soniaMsMovielover--ANGEL--jeyanthi123payal.gupta177COLOGYTinkerBellalibra25ammu5ritzy09Ramharisimi91meettu-Zahra15-18mypridekrati5Krishnaluv94ramaheshsmj1977.shrutirupzloveuhoneygrape-Veritaserum-kuhu18ambbihamrk-1luv_DDwajiha-1Doracakeajennesha143ksasipunjabi.princessweet cherrykomlikaLavZalicia212sonu4everdivareenacraziekudipreethijanu_2006swetha10anuandavisweet scorpio-afsha-namita25CrazzyBusySahSahkooliioWriter_At_Heartmitzi11maaniqraKaSh-Maneet-Fant_areeb--Ratna--rsroopalimuskanpMistiofMistz..hinal..--aarthi---kawaii-Shalveseemamary6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6Sabmeratu.preethiachsweety22impoojavermaTyroSheenGcianMadhuri53_BlackPearl_Loquacious_Aash-Mrinalini-mysteriousmillipickachufelicitysmoak.ibelieveinpinkdumasSecretKhabri420khwaishfanspvdDownhill

Krishnaluv94 IF-Rockerz
Krishnaluv94
Krishnaluv94

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Loved this update! :)

FireSafireFiree

sweet cherry IF-Rockerz
sweet cherry
sweet cherry

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 7:02pm | IP Logged
good update