waiting eagely 4 the next part
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago

***REMORSE***
part 30
pls do comment & press the like button' ty for all the love and suport
xxx
will update another one to night & Will PM u then…
some people getting confused… i will update everyday… but PM once every 2-3 days..
xxxxx
also will answer ur Q tonight
xxxxxxx

She was shaking! Like something trying to stole her dead soul way. The whole room was shivering with her thought. Shivering with her pain... Geet closed her eyes. Closed her ears with both hand. She couldn't take this... Maan bangs in.... Coming right close holding her by hair- what's wrong with you? What's wrong?
Maan felt remorse by holding the hair... Reminding him back at those old days... He wasn't sure what just happened to him... Or sure why he have done that... He looked deep in her eyes... he noticed something that he never have before... Something that he never experienced before... Probably because he never cared enough to see in to those deep eyes. Not cared enough to look at her dark brown eyes, but today! He could see the pain of his sudden pull... She still tried to show like nothing effecting her... But maan knew the grip was hurting her... He loosens... His angry face melts by seeing her in pain... He blinks... Trying to re adjust his eyes. He have never seen this torment before... How could he fail to realize that Everytime he heald her hair like this it was hurting her! But why she never fought back that it hurts her!
Geet looks back like she could read his every expression. Asking... You never listened! Its too late mow! But why are you showing care now... Geet ignored the unanswered experiment that she was reading like a book... She liked it... She liked his questioning eyes.... Helping her to breath... She was smiling within her self.. Smirking!
Maan could read the questioning eyes... Or was it a questionning eye... It felt like she was just reflecting his thought back... Maan concentrated from one eyes to another. They were so beautiful. He didn't like the glimpse of pain. He hated it... & more that he just hurt her!...
Maan- did my grip hurt you? He asked in pain.... Same as her.... He was angry just few minute ago then what now? Why he is not angry anymore... Why that anger replaced by her small painful eyes!... He looked back over & over again... Loving the sensetattion of this feeling he held for her... But at the same time that pain... That just small glimpse of pain... He concentrated further... Concentrated deep down... He was getting lost... It's a maze... Maze of his love... Like someone testing his patient....
Maan strolled her cheek... Along with his questioning eyes to her... There was passion.... A sub conscious... It's like he have no control over this passion... No matter what he thinks this sub conscious unwillingly will start to love her.... Was that there? Always? He asked him self... But he wanted to ignore that thought and wanted to love her... Just love her...
He brought her more close...
Geet noticed that spark of lie & pushed him way. Maan was shocked. Not sure how to react... He didn't want to force because this will give her greater pain which means... He will be in pain. Just from that slight glimpse on her eyes... He felt remorse... How will he try to control this.
Geet didn't utter a word. Maan slowly left. He didn't like the feeling. He wanted to see her. Be in front of her... Wanted her in-front of him....
He looks back. Geet was still the same place. Holding her ground. Telling him het decision still the same. He looked for a slight movement! But he failed. She stood there like a statue.

Maan felt something. The thing it was hunting him was her eyes. He looks at his hand and bashes in-between his car door. His whole body screamed in pain.... But not even Uff! Came out of his mouth. How dare this hand touches & gives her pain... Because in return it's hurting him.... Maans hand was bleeding. He could feel the torment that was driving his body insane... But still no sound. His hand was broken. He drove with the pain. Tears rolled down his eyes... But still he didn't make a sound... Only thing he could add up... This hand just done a sine... This hand just hurt the presses thing that belongs to Geet. His heart... his heart.... It was painful....

He walks in to his room bar... Glumps down... Drink after drink... He couldn't bare the pain... His hand was still bleeding... He knew well drinking alcohol will only loose his sense & will end up hurting him self physically further.... Knuckle was broken... Some deep cut... It was bleeding badly. Maan knew well he will faint any time soon... Very soon... He could barely see the bottle... But still he drunk...  Something was hurting him... Something deep was hurting him. He hated the feeling... He hatted the guts... His head was spinning as he stood up to make somewhere.... Somewhere to sleep.... Somewhere  to feel geet..... But... B..b......................

Maan lands on the floor. Drop dead. Whole room was spinning... He could barely see now... So faint... So dull.... He hatted him self... He deserve this... How could this hand heart her so much? How couldn't he see that pain when every time he pulled her hair.... How could she effect him so much? How strong is this love? ... How strong is this remorses.... His unconscious brain wondered.... But remorses for what? Her painful eyes started to haunt him.... Why her eyes was hunting him?  Why..... Maan lost it....

Geet sat there. In her room. Why she was felling happy today? What type of felling... But she loved it within. She felt satisfied some reason. & his smell.... It didn't bothered her as much like in that car... Or his house. She was glad. She wondered why he stopped... Why he questioned her?

Ani walks in maans room.... Finding him bleeding on the floor.. Half dead.... She quickly checks his heart beat...... It have stopped......'.

Next- is man alright?😲
:D
hope you all liking this' 
heheh
pls do leave me some comments'

Edited by FIRESafiReFIRE - 13 years ago
holyangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
is ur 20 min not over...😡

ohhh dont tell me u slept again on ur lapi....😆
Rocks.Dhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
r

me first....

AMAZING description of maan remorse...!!!

ooppss ye maan ko kya ho gaya...???😲 bt precap is relaxing...!!!

m happy that he is realising wat he has done to geet...!!!

Also geet is feeling good...donno wat destiny has planned for them
😕
😕Edited by Rocks.Dhara - 13 years ago
muskaan_cute19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
omg the part was superb i simply loved it
it was awesum really i didnt expected sumthing like this
i mean i read it n i was blown out of my mind
believe me like 4 sum moment i was just numb like cudnt feel anything i didnt expected this part that too this quick well i kno it was high point bt 2 this extent i really didnt expected now sumhow i can really relate 2 ur remorse which u myt in here
wen geet felt sumthing haapy in her heart surely she will b thnk sumthing like that

nd surely he will regret nd will repent tooo
i kno i shudnt be feeling sad 4 him coz he is

bt i dont kno y i really missed a tear 4 him 4rm my eyes

sumwhere i did felt pain 4 him in my heart i felt like sumthing pierced thru my heart

i kno the way his heart gt break 2day it had 2 b 1 day bt isint did he desereved this

was sumwhere in my heart was feeling sorry 4 him 4 his ryt now state nd feared 4 wat nxt will happen 2 him wen he will realize the whole pain he has givev 2 her this was just physical didnt even bothered her sumwhere wat abt the internal damage he had done 2 her bt sumwhere i tot
if he even asked her 4 4givness she myt say this

y y did u had to hurt me so much that now there is sumhow no cum bck y did he hurt her so much even though she asked him nt to loose his morals then y
it was nt that his hand bleeded 2day it was his heart that bleeded 2day
it is just that he cant understand ryt now bt im afraid wen he will realize the real damage he has done 2 her which is much bigger than this pain that he tnks he has given to her by just pulling her hair wat will happen wen he will realize that he has brutally taken away her soul
bt wat can we say now he did wat we all was afraid off he did

this so true this is wat had happened here
nd now we are waiting wat more

now last bt nt the least i must say u have written the part so beautifully completely justified if i have written so much its just coz u made me feel sumthing real strong n real hard dear the emotions were well explained that just touched my heart u wrote it so well that i read it many times then still icudnt resist it although it was a real sad part bt the way it was written i felt reading it again n again coz loved reading it i hope im nt praising u so much only how much u deserve
hope my comment is worth ur update
keep writing dear simply loved it
keep writing
god bless u waiting eagerly 4 nxt part

bt im real afraid of his REMORSES

Edited by muskaan_cute19 - 13 years ago
FireSafireFiree thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: holyangel

is ur 20 min not over...😡

ohhh dont tell me u slept again on ur lapi....😆

oO update is up😳
rsroopali thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesomeeeeeeeeeeeee 
nw maan is feeling d actual pain of geet
hope nw geet will feel happy n try 2 b happy 
n ya precap is scary if maan is nt alright thn hw can geet give him more pain n hope 1 day thy both feel sorry for thmselves
Parakeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
omg!..
the precap was a shocker gurl!......😲
pls pls.. put everything right on path!.....
awesome update i loved it!...
Edited by MaanEET_FAN - 13 years ago
swetha10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow maan feeling the remorse and geet's pain... lovely update... happy for geet.. OMG hope maan's alright... precap is scary.. continue soon
simi91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
before she was cold & then lost  baby
mourn for the baby but turn to psych depression
& the other she doesnt have anybody to confide
her greiving of her lost baby & his the reason
that why she bahaving like that  when mother
lost he child its big loss  even if he change or
love her she doesnt believe at all everytime she
see him it remind her the killer of her baby
she need professional help or else she turn