India-Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Guys plz help me out !!!

Loveyouearth2 Senior Member
Loveyouearth2
Loveyouearth2

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
I don't understand something I just finished watching AVINA IN hA VALENTINES SPL 2011 in the last game with the fans one the lady asked a question that the role you guys played as a couple in reel life is there any chances in real life !! I didn't understood wht she meant plz someone translate for me and rubina did answer her question that reel life chesmtry iss getting to real life and if we have our audience love then without any doubt this will happen so guys my question is because of this question and statement I have doubt that are they are couple plz help me out I'm having headact someone plz answermy question and clear my doubt plz !!!!

v3gradev09 Goldie
v3gradev09
v3gradev09

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
POST it in the help desk. Please follow the IF rules. :)

I don't remember but I am sure someone will surly help you in the help desk. :) Just trying to make this new forum organized! :]

Annamarie Goldie
Annamarie
Annamarie

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 6:55pm | IP Logged
Confused
ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 5:40am | IP Logged
If I understand your question correct, you are asking if there a couple in real life right? Because you have doubt that they aren't!  
Yes they are a couple, Avinash and Rubina confirmed it. Avinash confirmed it in his last interview too.. Wink

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index