Business Pleasure- nt about continuation p121 - Page 37

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
hey all pm that account to remind me to aadd u, nd no shilps i havent settled yet! moving around like a gypsy until like september/october! ugrhh

andd pms havent gone out yet in case ur wondering..working on an OS in my other thread

so pms will go out when thats done too
Priya46 thumbnail
wow that was amazing thanks for clearing my little misunderstanding thank you again continue soon
-RabiaKSGKaJen- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG. IM JUSSTT GETTINN ADDICTED TO THIS FF <3
LOVIINN ITT TOO BITZZZ <3
WOOOA RIDDHIMA IS ARMAAN'S PA.
HE KISSED HER TWICE AT WORK. 
GOSSSHH HE WANTTSS HER BADLLLYYY.
ARMAAN SAW HER CHANGINNGGG! 
MAAANN THIS IS GEETINN HOT!
ASHU +&& AHANA YOU TWWOOO BETTAA UPDATEE SOOON.
I WANNTT THE NEXXTT PART!

IVEE ADDED YOUR PM ACCOUNT =)
Edited by -RabiaKSGKaJen- - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -RabiaKSGKaJen-

OMG. IM JUSSTT GETTINN ADDICTED TO THIS FF <3

LOVIINN ITT TOO BITZZZ <3
WOOOA RIDDHIMA IS ARMAAN'S PA.
HE KISSED HER TWICE AT WORK. 
GOSSSHH HE WANTTSS HER BADLLLYYY.
ARMAAN SAW HER CHANGINNGGG! 
MAAANN THIS IS GEETINN HOT!
ASHU +&& AHANA YOU TWWOOO BETTAA UPDATEE SOOON.
I WANNTT THE NEXXTT PART!

IVEE ADDED YOUR PM ACCOUNT =)

thanks dear! par just to clear things up i've kind of taken over as our schedules didnt work and aahana had other stuff goin on...so parts are really my work :D hehe
Originally posted by: ammy_ka_ashu

thanks dear! par just to clear things up i've kind of taken over as our schedules didnt work and aahana had other stuff goin on...so parts are really my work :D hehe

SOO ASSHHUU. UPDAATTEE ASAP <333

SOO ASSHHUU. UPDAATTEE ASAP <333

hehe i will! let me finish up this OS im working on, then i wanna give mass rapid updates for DKD and complete it. i also want to try and complete mkmja cause its becoming a booger...i doubt anyone even reads that still, but i need to complete it eventually... LOL thenn i'll be free to worry and update BP! i also have another idea for an OS or mini mini that im itching to write but trying to postpone till these are complete - BP wont end any time soon though...hoping to reach 100 pages LOL! gonna try and make it a loong FF hehe something im so not good at lol
..KaJenDelena.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
Ashuuu! ;)

Firstly Sorry for not being able to comment on ur work since forever, seriosuly been swapt with school and its faults, arghhh its been so long- it wont leave me alone!

Anywhooo, Ashu girly you write really well! Ok, Ok, Ok, Ok, what exactly happened here? Armaan was perving on Ridhimma without actually planning to- ahahahaa as if kissing her countless of times wasn't enough! Ashu, ASHU, ASHU you have gone crazy! ;)

OMG Armaan's pictures *sighhh*, its been so long I have seen his face, I miss his intense blue eyes and his massive muscles( I am pretty sure so is everyone else ) *wink, wink* ahahaa, I couldnt tare my eyes off him!

Poor Armaan- One kiss from Ridhimma has effected him so much? and the funny thing is he knows he is acting all like a physco perv. LOL! hehe so cute- poor fella! BUT Wth? Why tell Rahul everything, literally everything. Thats just not on esp telling him how he saw her naked- where is the respect Armaan?  anywho I think he is just gone gaga about her- he cant just control himself. LOl.

The convo between Rahul and Armaan was funny- got me thinking do guys really think like that?- hope not! ahaaha =) I wonder how the story and AR's relationship will precieve now that he has seen all- literally aahaha ;)

UPDATE SOOON! Util Next Time CIAOOO <3
Edited by ..KaJenDelena.. - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: ..KaJenDelena..

Ashuuu! ;)

Firstly Sorry for not being able to comment on ur work since forever, seriosuly been swapt with school and its faults, arghhh its been so long- it wont leave me alone!

Anywhooo, Ashu girly you write really well! Ok, Ok, Ok, Ok, what exactly happened here? Armaan was perving on Ridhimma without actually planning to- ahahahaa as if kissing her countless of times wasn't enough! Ashu, ASHU, ASHU you have gone crazy! ;)

OMG Armaan's pictures *sighhh*, its been so long I have seen his face, I miss his intense blue eyes and his massive muscles( I am pretty sure so is everyone else ) *wink, wink* ahahaa, I couldnt tare my eyes off him!

Poor Armaan- One kiss from Ridhimma has effected him so much? and the funny thing is he knows he is acting all like a physco perv. LOL! hehe so cute- poor fella! BUT Wth? Why tell Rahul everything, literally everything. Thats just not on esp telling him how he saw her naked- where is the respect Armaan?  anywho I think he is just gone gaga about her- he cant just control himself. LOl.

The convo between Rahul and Armaan was funny- got me thinking do guys really think like that?- hope not! ahaaha =) I wonder how the story and AR's relationship will precieve now that he has seen all- literally aahaha ;)

UPDATE SOOON! Util Next Time CIAOOO <3

hehe well pehle toh its okayss and im missing him too! LOL i have nooo idea how guys really think lol! but telling rahul everything - see armaan is uberly confused! he was a decent guy, but out of nowhere this girl shows up and suddenly he is a total perv! he doesnt understand what's going on with him. as for he should have thought about what he told rahul - he's not thinking at all really...hence he's need to call rahul! he can only think of her! so in that sense u see where we are going? and another note i see nobody seems to notice or care...what will happen to poor muski since now we know rahul is a total playboy wala type?
Originally posted by: ammy_ka_ashu

hehe i will! let me finish up this OS im working on, then i wanna give mass rapid updates for DKD and complete it. i also want to try and complete mkmja cause its becoming a booger...i doubt anyone even reads that still, but i need to complete it eventually... LOL thenn i'll be free to worry and update BP! i also have another idea for an OS or mini mini that im itching to write but trying to postpone till these are complete - BP wont end any time soon though...hoping to reach 100 pages LOL! gonna try and make it a loong FF hehe something im so not good at lol

Ohh Yess. You Styll Got DKD. Im Seriously Wonderin Will It Turn Out To Be A AR FF?
I Styll Need To Reaadd All Your Otha FF +&& OS. Anothaa OS. Woooww. OS Is Easier To Do. Watevaa Pops In Youur Head. You Can Straight Away Pen It Down. Well Im Sure This FF Will Go All The Way To Thread 2. Coz Seriouslii Look How Its Runnin. EveryOnee Loves It.

Ohh Yess. You Styll Got DKD. Im Seriously Wonderin Will It Turn Out To Be A AR FF?
I Styll Need To Reaadd All Your Otha FF +&& OS. Anothaa OS. Woooww. OS Is Easier To Do. Watevaa Pops In Youur Head. You Can Straight Away Pen It Down. Well Im Sure This FF Will Go All The Way To Thread 2. Coz Seriouslii Look How Its Runnin. EveryOnee Loves It.

ehe i totally hope it does lol! and prob with my OS's are that they are more like mini's crammed together into one piece! and hehehe dkd wel;l just watch :D