Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Ashu! Awesome part! OMG! Seriously I'm loving this naughty Armaan! I wonder how long Ridz would be able to stay away from him! Kabhi na kabhi woh bhi toh respond karegi! Waiting for that! Haha! So Armaan is being possessive about Ridz or I guess I should say that he's jealous of Amit! I'm seriously loving it! Amazing work dear! Eagerly waiting for the next installment!

*Edited*

How cute of Armaan that he went to his new neighbour's house to say hi but see his awesome luck! His new neighbour turned out to be Ridz! Haha! And he saw her changing clothes?! OMG! The next update will be very hot, I'm feeling so! Can't wait to read more! Update super soon hun!

-Bidzy <3

P.S.- Ashu, you are truly naughtiness personified ;) haha!πŸ˜†
Edited by Bidz_cutegal - 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Bidz_cutegal

Hey Ashu! Awesome part! OMG! Seriously I'm loving this naughty Armaan! I wonder how long Ridz would be able to resist him! Kabhi na kabhi woh bhi toh respond karegi! Waiting for that! Haha! So Armaan is being possessive about Ridz or I guess I should say that he's jealous of Amit! I'm seriously loving it! Amazing work dear! Eagerly waiting for the next installment!

hey this part is finally complete! hehe

if you havent, then please do read it!

on another note - anyone care to help me send pms? if so please let me know! i need help! faster this gets done faster i'll update MKMJA and maybe even DKD - trying to do both tonight!
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: ammy_ka_ashu

hey this part is finally complete! hehe

if you havent, then please do read it!

on another note - anyone care to help me send pms? if so please let me know! i need help! faster this gets done faster i'll update MKMJA and maybe even DKD - trying to do both tonight!

I've read it and edited my comment as well! =) and i'm sorry cuz i'm too tired now as i jus came back home frm camping! Cant help ya with PMs! :(
anushkajain thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome part loved it
do pm me
continue soon😊
This content was originally posted by: Bidz_cutegal

Hey Ashu! Awesome part! OMG! Seriously I'm loving this naughty Armaan! I wonder how long Ridz would be able to stay away from him! Kabhi na kabhi woh bhi toh respond karegi! Waiting for that! Haha! So Armaan is being possessive about Ridz or I guess I should say that he's jealous of Amit! I'm seriously loving it! Amazing work dear! Eagerly waiting for the next installment!

*Edited*

How cute of Armaan that he went to his new neighbour's house to say hi but see his awesome luck! His new neighbour turned out to be Ridz! Haha! And he saw her changing clothes?! OMG! The next update will be very hot, I'm feeling so! Can't wait to read more! Update super soon hun!

-Bidzy <3

P.S.- Ashu, you are truly naughtiness personified ;) haha!

ehehhee i should be hurt, but im honored!

and yay pms sent!
gupta.aditi20 thumbnail

omg...

it was so freaking awsome...

i mean armaan the bad bad boy...

n ridz bechari kuch bol hi nahi paati...

cont soon

love

aditi

meeru_s_armaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update yaar...looowwweed it...
hey one thng more.plz chng my user name in ur pm list 4m ''armansbigfan'' to ''meeru_s_armaan''
thnx...
love meeru

Edited by meeru_s_armaan - 12 years ago
virmaan-virika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
OMG! That was AMAZING! πŸ˜ƒ

LOOL!! the sir and kiss part was hilarious! πŸ˜† 

cant wait till next part! PM me when u continue (and u also need to add me to the PM list πŸ˜›)!!! 😊

BYEEE!!

P.S. great part once again! πŸ‘
Edited by monaya-fan - 12 years ago
desikalakaar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thank you for updating :) 

oh and riddhima is his neighbor. poor her. she's being literally harrassed by her boss!

hahaupdate sooon!

Kriya <33