Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Ranveer Anushka KWK EP - DISCUSS HERE (Page 6)

starstruckk IF-Sizzlerz
starstruckk
starstruckk

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Terenaina

anushka always indireclty bashing deepu, I find it seems. But Deepu is such a fool praising anushka everywhere saying she's the best thing and loved BBB

I don't think Anushka degraded her in anyway by such a remark. Maybe Deepika honestly liked Anuskha's work in BB and thus, praised it. On the other side, Anushka probably doesn't find the need to praise Deepika unnecessarily for now? LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dexterkichokri

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 7:02pm | IP Logged

who she remind you of?  PC?

No bebo! LOL

Terenaina

Terenaina IF-Stunnerz
Terenaina
Terenaina

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beboholic

No bebo! LOL
Oh beboLOL   I think most people on IF doesn't like saif-deepz pairing but who cares when kareena likes them and thinks their chemistry is similar to rani-saif pairingEmbarrassed

.khoobsurat.

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 7:07pm | IP Logged

No bebo! LOL
Oh beboLOL   I think most people on IF doesn't like saif-deepz pairing but who cares when kareena likes them and thinks their chemistry is similar to rani-saif pairingEmbarrassed

Oh I liked saif and deepika in LAK! I thought they were cute together! But I find them overrated because now they signed like 3 films together I heard! Confused lol
Terenaina IF-Stunnerz
Terenaina
Terenaina

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
It dropped down to 2 since Saif is not doing race anymore. I think it'll be a good idea if deepz drops out too

.khoobsurat.

starstruckk IF-Sizzlerz
starstruckk
starstruckk

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 7:09pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by starstuck

I haven't watched the episode yet...am going by the comments on this topic lol...If Ranveer and Anu actually said they could have done Kaminey and LAK better the the actors that were in it...than I find that rude! That's very disrespectful to the actors who worked hard on the film eg Shahid and Deepika!

Karan asked them such questions. They didn't just decide to randomly say that. LOL I don't find it rude though, Anushka however said that she doesn't know if she would have been able to do a better job than Deepika, but she would have played the character differently..I think she would have done better than Deepika though as she's the better actress.

I know he asked. They could have easily avoided! I also do think Anu could have played it better! But what does playing it different mean lol. She means better she just doesn't wanna say it!

does it really matter how she answered it? LOL I don't even see the big deal here anyways. Deepika's role in LAK wasn't anything extraordinary anyways. I'm sure many could have played it way better.
LOL

desigal90

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 7:12pm | IP Logged

I haven't watched the episode yet...am going by the comments on this topic lol...If Ranveer and Anu actually said they could have done Kaminey and LAK better the the actors that were in it...than I find that rude! That's very disrespectful to the actors who worked hard on the film eg Shahid and Deepika!

Karan asked them such questions. They didn't just decide to randomly say that. LOL I don't find it rude though, Anushka however said that she doesn't know if she would have been able to do a better job than Deepika, but she would have played the character differently..I think she would have done better than Deepika though as she's the better actress.

I know he asked. They could have easily avoided! I also do think Anu could have played it better! But what does playing it different mean lol. She means better she just doesn't wanna say it!

does it really matter how she answered it? LOL I don't even see the big deal here anyways. Deepika's role in LAK wasn't anything extraordinary anyways. I'm sure many could have played it way better.
LOL

Am not making it a big deal. I just gave an opinion! Because I thought she just means she could play the role better but was afraid to say so...so she said she could play it differently. That means the same thing to me! LOL We all know she is gonna play it different...she is obviously not Deepika. Only Deepika could play the way she did in LAK!

Edited by beboholic - 19 February 2011 at 7:16pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kawal_takIHeartDeepika.

Terenaina IF-Stunnerz
Terenaina
Terenaina

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
but beboholic - you have to watch the interview. You'll find something sweet and innocent about her being insecure. Because aditya told her, "Your not beautiful so you have to act your ass off."  Something like that she said he told her. She went home saw another person. She always thought she was beautiful but after watching herself, she said, "He was right."

and then when ranveer was talking about girls grabbing he's butt, tearing he's shirts. Anushka was saying, "Guys aren't expressive like girls. Or maybe it's just me. I'm not beautiful, Oh I shouldn't have said that. Someone please give me a complienment right now."  Karan said, "Your beautiful."

I don't know I found something sweet about that

.khoobsurat.

Go to top