Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Ranveer Anushka KWK EP - DISCUSS HERE (Page 5)

IHeartDeepika. IF-Sizzlerz
IHeartDeepika.
IHeartDeepika.

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
PS- The A-sin comment was kinda cheeky. In my opnion Asin was MUCH better as the hyper and spunky Kalpana in Ghajini than Anushka's Tani in Rab Ne. Asin totally deserved the best debut award, not Anushka. I found Anushka to be kinda awkward in Rab Ne.. Anyways it was all good fun, she did say later on that Asin was lovely..Smile

Ouuu Anushka rated Ranbir first in sex appeal and said she would date him. LOL she does not know what she is getting into LOL...Like I said before, looks like she really wants to be in Ayan's next badly! I do think Ranbir and Anushka will make a lovely pair.

I love what Eraser said in another thread...Ranbir and Anushka will get married and Ranveer will sing at their reception 'Main toh ainvayi ainvayi lut gaya' ROFL

Btw where is the Sonakshi-Madhuri promo?? Mujhe dekhna hai! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Zarwulicious-

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
I haven't watched the episode yet...am going by the comments on this topic lol...If Ranveer and Anu actually said they could have done Kaminey and LAK better the the actors that were in it...than I find that rude! That's very disrespectful to the actors who worked hard on the film eg Shahid and Deepika!

IHeartDeepika.

Terenaina IF-Stunnerz
Terenaina
Terenaina

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 6:49pm | IP Logged

Karan asked what role you could've done better. Anushka said, "I don't know about better but I would've done differently in Deepika in Love Aaj Kal.

Ranveer said, "Shahid in Kaminey."
Karan asked, "You think you can do better?"  and he answered, "Yes, I would've done better."

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.khoobsurat.starstruckk

starstruckk IF-Sizzlerz
starstruckk
starstruckk

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beboholic

I haven't watched the episode yet...am going by the comments on this topic lol...If Ranveer and Anu actually said they could have done Kaminey and LAK better the the actors that were in it...than I find that rude! That's very disrespectful to the actors who worked hard on the film eg Shahid and Deepika!

Karan asked them such questions. They didn't just decide to randomly say that. LOL I don't find it rude though, Anushka however said that she doesn't know if she would have been able to do a better job than Deepika, but she would have played the character differently..I think she would have done better than Deepika though as she's the better actress.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KWRocks.Kim75koolchickDexterkichokridesigal90

Terenaina IF-Stunnerz
Terenaina
Terenaina

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
anushka always indireclty bashing deepu, I find it seems. But Deepu is such a fool praising anushka everywhere saying she's the best thing and loved BBB

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.khoobsurat.IHeartDeepika.

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Terenaina

anushka always indireclty bashing deepu, I find it seems. But Deepu is such a fool praising anushka everywhere saying she's the best thing and loved BBB

I know deepika remind me of someone! LOL

Terenaina

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starstuck

Originally posted by beboholic

Karan asked them such questions. They didn't just decide to randomly say that. LOL I don't find it rude though, Anushka however said that she doesn't know if she would have been able to do a better job than Deepika, but she would have played the character differently..I think she would have done better than Deepika though as she's the better actress.

I know he asked. They could have easily avoided! I also do think Anu could have played it better! But what does playing it different mean lol. She means better she just doesn't wanna say it!

Edited by beboholic - 19 February 2011 at 7:00pm

IHeartDeepika.

Terenaina IF-Stunnerz
Terenaina
Terenaina

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 7:00pm | IP Logged
who she remind you of?  PC?

Go to top