saunmira
saunmira

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Thanks Yasharanrocks and Ammu_SunshYn! will check them out! Big smile

_Neetu_ Goldie
_Neetu_
_Neetu_

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
welcome to the forum dear...we all will try to coperate...hope u'll spend ur best time here !!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

saunmira

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saunmira

Originally posted by The_May_Rose

THE STORY SO FAR....

Hi May, thank you so much, honestly this was all I asked for, I've never been to this forum before so I didn't know about referring to the help section and I got seriously offended when I saw my topic closed with barely any help given, which is why I had a mini temper tantrum there... didn't mean any offence to Veena at all- don't know her but I'm sure she's nice. I was just trying to get a message across about the mods being a little strict and well what I thought to be rude. anyway thanks for the help- quite like this show.... dont think I'll come to the forum again though

cheers hun

To be perfectly honest Saunmira, I was taken a back by you use of language too and I found it a little harsh....But I gave it the benifit of the doubt and reasoned that you have a way of expressing yourself.....And the fact that, you don't know this forum well....

Regarding you complaint about help....MODs are not here 24/7 and they give their free time to making the forum a fun, healthy and organised place....They can't be blamed for assuming everyone know where to find the help desk.....

We all have a right to express out views, but if you felt you were treated unfairly, say so without critising Veena and the other MODs....If you don't want to come here , that's your choice....But having a mini temper trantrum on a small issue is being rude.....Closing a question thread, is following Indiaforums comman practise.....

Anyway no hard feelings....Take careSmile

Edited by The_May_Rose - 19 February 2011 at 7:26pm
Eyes-Wide-Shut IF-Dazzler
Eyes-Wide-Shut
Eyes-Wide-Shut

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by saunmira

Originally posted by Eyes-Wide-Shut

Dude calm the f**k down! I am not active on this forum at all and a silent reader but don't talk crap about Veena, such talk is not gonna fly here. She is a friend and great mod nuff said!

Sorry mate but I didn't talk crap about Veena, I simply said the mods including her need to calm down with the whole topic closing, I mean all I wanted was a little help? dont want to cause problems here and I have nothing against Veena at all- she probably is a great person and I dont believe in abusing people for small reasons... I was just disappointed in the lack of friendliness around here.

p.s. bloody and hell are not swear words... I could have said 'what the F?' but I didnt coz it wasn't necessary. and u kind of did swear...?

Apologies if you felt my comment was rude I was just taken aback by your use of language and admittingly my choice of words were not appropriate either. I believe every place has rules I think a little order is necessary to maintain sanity. Think about it if every person opens a topic like yours how cluttered will this place be? Just a thought!
Anywho welcome to the forum even though I am not active here.
PS: May be I am wrong so feel free to correct me but it felt like your topic was an attack on Veena but may be I am reading way too much into things.
PPS: May seems to be the most sane person here, so from now on I will leave all the talking to her.
PPPS: May I have read a few of your topics and I admire your writing skills :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The_May_Rose

-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 12:49am | IP Logged
Dear TM..
Welcome to the forum.

I understand your frustration. I closed your topic in a hurry this morning as there were too many things going on on the forum that needed my attention hence didn't get a chance to post the links that could have directed you for discussions.

It would have been nice if you would have sent me a PM (knowing who i was) instead of creating a topic and being rude.

I see May here has helped you with the necessary links. Please feel free to be a part of any discussions here.
Thanks May.. appreciate you posting links.

Also about being a Mod.. that is my job and I have been given the responsibility of this forum. So i am going to be the voice of authority. So don't feel offended or take things personally.
Please read the rules of the forum if you need any additional clarification.
~*RBO Forum Rules*~

Feel free to Pm me with any questions.
Thanks.

Topic Closed.

Veena.
RBO DT.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_Neetu_garfield1209IFsKhanak-SYS-The_May_Rose

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index