Yeh Ishq Haaye
Yeh Ishq Haaye

YIH Written Update 19th FEBRUARY 2011

frenz4u IF-Rockerz
frenz4u
frenz4u

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
YIH written update 19th february 2011

The episode starts with Manjari running behind ranbir's car in the middle of the road. she gets hit by some car from back and that car is none other than the taxi of Akshay. Manjari dont notice who is in the taxi but Akshay is shocked to see Manjari in such condition. he gets out and stops Manjari and ask her what happened? Manjari says that she saw Ranbir just now. They get into the taxi to catch him. Akshay is driving the car with Manjari sitting next to her and Taxi Driver Happy Singh sitting at the backseat.

Sanjay's friend Kumar sees Manjari goinG in the taxi in Sanjay's direction. He calls Sanjay and warns him of being followed by Akshay Manjari. Sanjay sees them in the car mirror.

Manjari is crying and calls Ranbir but Ranbir dont pick up & msgs that he is in meeting.Manjari msgs back saying that not to lie, Since she saw him. Sanjay moves his car fast so that Akshay loses the track of the car. Akshay gets stuck at traffic signal and then a vegetable vendor stall comes in between and hence they miss out Ranbir's car. Manjari tells Akshay to go to Ranbir's office. But Akshay says whatS the use since they will lie. Manjari says no its enough now, They should know the truth, Ranbir came back to Mumbai without informing. The TD Happy Singh offers help by saying to Akshay to take the car tOwards RanbirS office and he will lookout for the car here. Akshay thanks him for helping so much without taking any money . Happy Singh gets down.

Manjari says sorry for talking tO him so rudely and asking to leave. Akshay tells her to forget everYthing. Manjari says how can I forget? I said so many things to U and when u went I felt very bad. Akshay says It was my fault too, I shoulD have nt left you. I know u from childhood but failed to understand that time that u were saying some other words and ur eyes something else. The anger and hatred u showed was fake. Manjari says that she had become selfiSh. Akshay says that to do anything for your love is not selfishness.

They reach Ranbirs office and ManJAri is shouting at receptionist for telling lie since she saw Ranbir in mumbai. Sanjay's friend sees Manjari shouting. Just then Akshay gets call from Happy Singh that he found the car.

Akshay Manjari reach the place and meet Happy Singh and sees only the car there. Manjari says that if car is here, then Ranbir will be nearby. And hence they should wait. They wait in the car for sometime.
Just then Manjari sees RAnbir(backside) moving towards the car. She rushes to him but is shocked to know that the person is not Ranbir but someone else with same Ranbir's clothes. Akshay says sorry to that person but Manjari says that she was very sure that she saw Ranbir . And Sanjay Is smiling watching all this from nearby building.

[CRYPT]Sanjay calls friend Kumar and says that he gave money to some person and solved out the matter for now. But Kumar warns him to solve the entire matter of Manjari soon since she had gone to office and created a scene there. . EPISODE ENDS[/CRYPT]

SORRY FOR MISTAKES. . . HOPE EVRYONE LIKED IT THEN PRESS THE LIKE BUTTON.

Edited by frenz4u - 21 February 2011 at 4:27am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

srikondaReenatjemitmitnaj7Roarknami2811-Mema-spamalot-Swetha-

-Mema- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mema-
-Mema-

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged
thnxx for the lovely update. I hope Manjari soon discovers Sanjay

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

frenz4u

ew3rt Newbie
ew3rt
ew3rt

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 8:36am | IP Logged
nice update..and yes manjari is selfish. i hate her.
spamalot IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index