Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
@Mahi: Ya, Mahi. Waise Anu should get the disappearing award if you look at the past two days 🤣

@Sano: Uh-oh! Ya, it can be a pain 😛 I didn't mind doing it the other day when Tanu asked me too. In fact, I kinda liked the appreciation I got for my first time but ya, it can be a pain if one has to do it everyday!
..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chill_Out

@Mahi: Ya, Mahi. Waise Anu should get the disappearing award if you look at the past two days 🤣

@Sano: Uh-oh! Ya, it can be a pain 😛 I didn't mind doing it the other day when Tanu asked me too. In fact, I kinda liked the appreciation I got for my first time but ya, it can be a pain if one has to do it everyday!

Nahinnnnnnnnnnnn I am disappearing queen from the beginning , no 1 can take my place.😎🤣
..Armaania.. thumbnail
Sanoo Jii Ye Lal Lal Bathi Kyun?🤣
.Jane.. thumbnail
Lal batti so that she can disappear whenever she wants and we won't even know😳 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
I do for members, actually i know some members arent able to watch but they read updates, so i kind feel nice when i can help them 😛isliye i do updates, there is one problem with me, I cant say no to anyone 😕 except for marriage 🤣
..Armaania.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sano88

I do for members, actually i know some members arent able to watch but they read updates, so i kind feel nice when i can help them 😛isliye i do updates, there is one problem with me, I cant say no to anyone 😕 except for marriage 🤣

🤣
You know sometime u crack me up so much.🤣🤣
And on that suggestion topic pe when u said guys dont trust me i've been saying this from long time.🤣🤣Gosh u r too funny.🤣🤣
..Armaania.. thumbnail

Lal batti so that she can disappear whenever she wants and we won't even know😳 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

nice idea..I will also put offline , then u can never call me a ditcher.😳🤣🤣
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
my laal batti is on or else members will pm me abt ffs 🤣 i dont wantttttttttttt them 🤣

yaar sach bola tha, because i keep saying hojayegi, when i really dont know WHEN🤣
.Jane.. thumbnail
Sano🤣 No, but that's really sweet of you😳
Marriage?! Lol! One of my sisters got married at 22, the other is turning 23 next month and her talks are on! I'm so NOT getting married so young😳

@Mahi: If your lal batti is on, I will take you to be offline and not chat with you How can I chat with someone whose offline? ðŸ¤£
..Armaania.. thumbnail

Sano🤣 No, but that's really sweet of you😳

Marriage?! Lol! One of my sisters got married at 22, the other is turning 23 next month and her talks are on! I'm so NOT getting married so young😳

@Mahi: If your lal batti is on, I will take you to be offline and not chat with you How can I chat with someone whose offline? ðŸ¤£

Bery Smart.😕😆