Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
What the..!?!?!

Please explain in detail! :P

waise honestly speaking i would have been one of those silly girls complaining. you are one tough girl! πŸ‘πŸΌ

PS. look at my dabba...future happy family! 🀣
bus you and Abhay missing. :P
amail1601 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
okie...I'll do it tmrw then. letter ke formats mein was writing 'oldest form' ki jagah 'oldest vampire'. πŸ˜†
punctuations reminded me of sid coz punctuation is similar to puncture, and fangs 'puncture' the victim's skin. :P

awww..cute!! <3

chaand n angad n pintoo bhi nahin hain. :P

@tough girl...thanks..but it's all dad ki training. waise my parents are always concerned about having only hygeinic n fresh food n ensure we stay only at good places, but dad keeps telling me that a journalist should always be prepared. while on the go, jab chance mile, go to the loo, drink water, eat......and jab kuch available na ho, toh adjust with what you have or get. har waqt luxuries nahin milengi. comforts bhi won't get.

even though my room is always suffocatingly hot in summers, I don't have an ac in my room. fan se kaam chalaao. max desert cooler use karo, though it's not effective coz of the structure. winters mein bhi I don't use heater. ab viral n all ki wajah se mum switches it on for half an hour so I can wake up without choking badly.

n it has helped. whether it's in clg or anywhere else, at least I can get through the day in such situations. later I might feel unwell n I crib n complain too though - no saint! :P

anyway, I should sleep..n you too.

goodnight, tc, sd, and thanks for putting up with my tales! *hugs*

I feel like scheherazade sometimes. :">

amail1601 thumbnail
@my room...entirely my choice. kahin socho my parents are torturing me. 🀣
Ameres thumbnail
Hahaha. no no.
you are right should sleep now.
detailed comment later. :P
Bye and Good night! πŸ€—
Ameres thumbnail
Originally posted by: amail1601

okie...I'll do it tmrw then. letter ke formats mein was writing 'oldest form' ki jagah 'oldest vampire'. πŸ˜†

punctuations reminded me of sid coz punctuation is similar to puncture, and fangs 'puncture' the victim's skin. :P
Oh god! kahan se connection nikala! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

awww..cute!! <3

chaand n angad n pintoo bhi nahin hain. :P
Its better they are missing. :P Only want you, Abhay and FIL to complete the picture. πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

@tough girl...thanks..but it's all dad ki training. waise my parents are always concerned about having only hygeinic n fresh food n ensure we stay only at good places, but dad keeps telling me that a journalist should always be prepared. while on the go, jab chance mile, go to the loo, drink water, eat......and jab kuch available na ho, toh adjust with what you have or get. har waqt luxuries nahin milengi. comforts bhi won't get.

even though my room is always suffocatingly hot in summers, I don't have an ac in my room. fan se kaam chalaao. max desert cooler use karo, though it's not effective coz of the structure. winters mein bhi I don't use heater. ab viral n all ki wajah se mum switches it on for half an hour so I can wake up without choking badly.

n it has helped. whether it's in clg or anywhere else, at least I can get through the day in such situations. later I might feel unwell n I crib n complain too though - no saint! :P

I know yaar. every parent wants the best for their child. but some times not getting all the luxuries is also good as it helps us to cope up with real life. like my mom says you dont always get everything in a silver platter. hardwork karna padta hai. and at times when you are put in such adverse situations at that times your tough up bringing comes in handy. you have to sweat to get something.  

Chalo meet you in the evening. and abhi story bhi tu baqi hai. You left it at such a cliffhanger! lol.
Waiting! ;D
amail1601 thumbnail
@connection....was sleepy na..tabhi. :P

@missing..awwwwwww! *hugs* tere bna phir bhi incomplete. :">

@adversities...yep...exactly!

@story...will continue...still tired n lots of work to do, plus watching the match.
Ameres thumbnail

yaar neck dance ki demand itni badh gai hai! 🀣

Now we really have to arrange an isspecial class for our students. they seem so eager to learn! 🀣
amail1601 thumbnail
lol..woh bhi kar lenge. :P

updated.

Ameres thumbnail
saw. ohh meri shaadi wala part updated! now im really sharmaoying. β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†
amail1601 thumbnail